Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UJOjTNuuEVw
youtube.com/watch?v=mlS78aKNT0I
youtube.com/watch?v=o4wjLfAjCTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SIEG HEIL

Anyone have food? Help.

Second Republic sucks

A Jew named Lazar Kaganovich is doing Holodomor, but remember the 6 goooooorrilllion.

Smuggling alcohol to the gringos is quite profitable

I don't like this Roca-Runciman treaty
Back when Yrigoyen things were better

*inhales a pound of dust*
You know
*car gets repossessed*
i'm sure glad
*house gets repossessed*
that America
*gets legs broken by some mobster*
isn't
*gets drunk at he speakeasy*
communist
*gets arrested for being drunk*

Damn, giving the right to vote vote to women has granted us right wing, I wonder if this tendency will ever change.

Please don't come to my country, thanks

You can come here though if you have the balls

Oy vey, the window glasses of my store are broken, it's like another shower.

My cousin didn't like the coup so he took his family to Mexico

Prohibition is kill. Thank you, based Roosevelt.

I guess, something else will come up eventualy
: ^)

After college, I'm moving to Russia with my buddies. This capitalist system that can allow 20 million men to be unemployed has failed us. The Russians are showing us the way to a better world with no poverty or injustice.

rromani-a is a stagnant shithole

he said Sup Forums in 1933

>no Germany ITT

t. Boris Ivanoch

Hail to the king, CCCC, with three fingers I cross myself bre hey btw why is the Italian border 40km from the dead center of Slovenia bre užasno jaooooj

youtube.com/watch?v=UJOjTNuuEVw

Finland STRONK!

Holy shit mate, how can you see into the future_

>be German
>get Versailled

Surely NOTHING can happen to us now, thank you based Maginot

Ancient finnish shamanism. Dunno what that swastika means though. I guess it is a sun

Now that that incompetent Hoover is out of office, we're gonna have this depression licked by next year. Happy days are here again!

this

can the spirits see as to why there isnt an olympics in 1938, 1940, 1942, 1944, and 1946??

So glad the great war was the war to end all wars. Now we can live in a peaceful world.

fuck war tbqh
la der des der
we're heading to long lasting peace lads

For one thing, the Summer and Winter Olympics were held in the same year until 1992.

Spirits have told me that people were very busy. How vague.

Yeah, who need tanks and planes when you have bunkers from the Alps to Belgium anyway?

All these losers standing in breadlines with no jobs as me and my buddies in Little Italy are making millions with legitimate business activities.

Collectivisation a shi-.....

Oh God help me

LONG LIVE THE ALL UNION PARTY OF BOLSHEVIKS. LONG LIVE THE FIVE YEAR PLAN.

We may be jobless and going days without eating, but at least Prohibition is gone now. Bottoms up!

I HAVE ALREADY OVERPRODUCED NAILS ON MY JOB BY 876%! IF EVERYONE WILL BE LIKE ME WE CAN BUILD COMMUNISM BY 1942!

It's been 25 now since the Cubs won the World Series? Damn. Oh well, maybe next year.

I don't trust those reds. They say there's a huge famine going on in the Ukraine now and that the government took everyone's grain. They're denying everything though.

this tbqhwy

TANKETTES ARE THE Bー

That Gandhi lad's getting on my tits tbqh lads

Yes
rromani-a was, is and always will be a stagnant shithole and a noncountry

youtube.com/watch?v=mlS78aKNT0I

>be black
>be poor sharecropper in Mississippi
>be lynched for even making eye contact with a white woman
But up north, in the big cities they say there be a promised land where a colored man can get rich and buy a brand new Cadillac if he knows how to toot a horn in a jazz band.

>got sterilized for having autism

So, what's the deal with this guy?

>tfw I just joined l'Action Française

The world has a bright future ahead, I'm thinking of spending some time in newly Republican Spain.

>tfw no qt3.14 anarchist gf to convert to Monarchism

youtube.com/watch?v=o4wjLfAjCTg

Please someone teach me how to read.

>Franklin Roosevelt was the last president to be inaugurated on March 4, for his second inauguration in 1937, the date was moved to January 20. On the ride to the Capitol Building, the incoming president attempted to make friendly talk with outgoing Herbert Hoover, but Hoover remained stone-faced and silent the entire time.

>scrolling for germany
>not disappointed

>1933
>bring nord
>in Sweden
Should have emigrated when you got the chance, buddy.

Someone has to do something with the Jews. They don't asymilate, live in their communities like in some ghettos, why won't they just go somewhere and build their own country like its written in a bible?

well that great war was bad, glad I didn't have to experience that
good thing there will never be something as destructive and tragic as that ever again

>we're ruled by dirty Serbs that want to enforce their Serbdon
>Croatian politicians are getting killed in the fricking parliament
>shitty Serbian king has proclaimed dictatorship and that shit is still going
>we're one of the least developed, least urbanized and least industrialized nations in Europe

Yeah, fuck this shit I'm going to America. I hear jobs are plentiful there!

Bonus picture, Miss (Kingdom of) Yugoslavia 1930. She's Serbian btw.

He has made some interesting propositions. I like his ideas.

Mm. That Mussolini seems pretty popular and effective in the Matre Patria, I wonder if that fascism thing could work here...

Man, i wish we could hang all fucking kikes and freemasons like the cool yuro lads do

Good. Degenerate evangelical.