>East Timor was not a country yet
>The Aral Sea was still a body of water
>The Space shuttle program was still state-of-the-art
>The Hubble Telescope was still under development
>Mars rovers were still only on paper
>Digital cameras weren't household items yet

youtube.com/watch?v=Eqvu8UbAZnE

Dodgers!

Alright, you fucking idiots, let's see how much you really know the sport you claim to love. What is the minimum amount of pitches a pitcher can throw in a perfect game?

Hint: It's not 27

> Angels are fighting hard for the last WC spot
> its September Baseball
> The best player of this generation is shitting the bed and will be at home for another October

Where are the Troutfags? Y'all got some explainin' to do. Your boy is not cut out to be THAT GUY.

Every batter could theoretically chimp out on the umpire at home plate and be ejected, and charged with an out, and that could make 27 outs without a pitch.

27?

>The best player of this generation is shitting the bed and will be at home for another October
>Implying this didn't perfectly describe Bonds's career

it's 1. would be correct if not for the fact that he has to actually throw one official pitch in order to be the pitcher of record

>25 guys can make 27 outs

>Dbags allowing 6 runs in the ninth

If you said no hitter I'd say 9. The answer is 27 unless it's some retarded shit like

> b-but muh fangraphs WAR

Any of you guys eat for the cycle today?

Royals

Wouldn't you be forced to forfeit if you don't have 9 players?

JOSAVIOR

m-maybe tomorrow

>mfw i'm addicted to macca's garbage-ass breakfast offerings
help me bros

is mike trout doing well lately?

Their breakfast is actually God-Tier.

No seriously, where are the Trout fuckers?

This.

Is that from a rap song or something?

Do you eat the Big Mac and 1/4 lber first? Big Mac and single? What's the strategy?

How many pitches is the least amount a pitcher can throw to give up 4 runs?

What a nigger.

I think Big Mac first and down the line from there.

Do it you cheeseburger bandit

Dudders announcers sound like they want to kill themselves

You eat the QP first, it's harder to get a 3B than anything else. Might as well get that out of the way.

Thanks, podraces.

This

>Dbags

Anyone else old enough to remember when the DBags looked unstoppable?

lmao at Para waving off the other Mexicans in LA.

As a lifelong Dbacks fan I remember it like it was last week

0. comes in with bases loaded, doesn't throw a pitch to intentionally walk the batter, balks 3 times, four runs, the end

>MFW I'm so old I went to the 2001 NLCS and saw Randy Johnson vs Greg Maddux

are the padres elite?

Yes.

DELET THIS

>mfw Dodgers lose again

lel

But DG told me he's a GG at 1B and every OF position

As funny as the Dodgers losing again would be, the Cardinals need to be playing in October or else Baseball is pointless.

No one wants to fucking see the Rockies/Brewers play in October. Lets be real, no one really wants to see Dbacks/Dodgers over the Cards/Dodgers in the NLDS.

>tfw when ill never get to make a country music video about beer, fried chicken, and vidya on off-days...

youtube.com/watch?v=aDKwpbkIpQ4

I don't care if the 2011 Red Sox were one of the worse reg seasons chokes of all time, they were based.

Go watch cricket

Baseball got by fine last year without the Cardinals

Would you look at that, a Brit having no clue what the funk he's talking about when it comes to America's past time. You sound like a clown, dipshit.

The Cardinals haven't been relevant since Pujols left.

They've been more relevant that Pujols that's for fucking sure.

This. It's all about deserving fanbases. Loyal fans like that of the Cardinals and Dodgers will top ratings and sell merch and get the whole world involved in the sport.
People in Cleveland, on the other hand, outright refuse to watch the Indians even during a historic hot streak. They don't deserve the postseason.

if you respond to the tripcode "rgD/3Kv9CA," you are the entire reason that /mlb/ is terrible

You're fat.

Fun Fact: The Cardinals got eliminated last year because the Dodgers couldn't give Vin Scully a W on his final broadcast.

>People in Cleveland, on the other hand, outright refuse to watch the Indians even during a historic hot streak. They don't deserve the postseason.
Hey, Piss

BAJP knows about baseball and isn't a giant insecure faggot, unlike yourself. He posts Sup Forums shit, yes, this is true, but I'll take that over the pure autistic rageposting evidenced in the post above yours.

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

Cry about it faggot.

you're fat, bajp

Like you are now? No thanks.

shut up faggot

F U L L

C
O
L
L
A
P
S
E

GODDAMNIT DOYERS

DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

Indians face baltimore one more time then they play detroit in a three game series. Looks lime cleveland is going to at least hit a 21 game streak and there is nothing you can do about it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're fat.

Nothing is so certain, Satan. That looks good though.

Believe in them. You guys can make it. Even if you miss it, it was a great season. If you want wheeler, we give him to you for a sack of potatoes

Literally nobody can stop the Indians bros

We're only 3 back from the Cubbies and we play them tomorrow. I want the NL Central title but if the Rockies slip I'll take a Wild Card slot

Then 4 against KC then a break then 3 against the Angels. They MIGHT break the lossless streak record

MARINERS

Literally no one can tell who I really am bros

dang, debil

can u use the fires of hell to gimme one of those for breks? gonna have a satanic hangover tomorrow lad

>posting tweets in your broadcast

Either way, it'll come down to the wire. Chicago will either slip or win, and Milwaukee deserves a spot, but so does Colorado. I just wished the mets played so much better this season

>Holland

BAJP gets shit for liking the Cards as his "NL team". But he actually goes to Cards games and posts pics, when most of the people that talk shit to him are probably bandwagon shitheads that don't go to any baseball games since they have no money or friends.

Of course the Rookies break the streak

What's everyone's favorite ballpark?

I saw a game at Safeco Field yesterday. Without a doubt one of the best ballparks in the MLB. Would be even better if it didn't overlook a fucking freight yard.

>Forsythe hits homerun No outs
>Pederson
Eh... still a couple more outs.

DODGERS

WILL

WALKOFF

The Dodgers trying to win this game.

I got a lot of shit here for liking Marlins, but it was one of if not my favorite. Safeco was also great, as were Petco and Coors.

>the absolutely ass-furious state of New York

Holy shit Turner is an ugly gremlin looking fucker

>Pedershit
>Grandershit

*takes away your games

It was jacobs field before they changed the upper deck and ruined the aesthetics