FUCKIN FACEBOOK

Anyone here try arguing with people on Facebook?

not with random people on it with my IRL friends sure. Too bad they ignore facts and call me brainwashed

I try but I'm quickly realizing it's futile

I deleted my facebook in 2011 because I'm not a fucking retard

you're still retarded

Not worth it m8. It's better to have your IRL friends family and coworkers believe you're apolitical.

If I want to argue with idiots I can just come to Sup Forums.

Its like pissing into the wind

No, I'm not a retard like you op.

Why the fuck would I waste my time banging my head against a brick wall

Every day

>arguing with people on the Internet

You're a special kind of faggot aren't you. Fucking retard Americunt.

Kill yourself and rid this world of your pathetic, vile stain on it

Arguing with people online doesn't change their opinions. You have to argue with them in person so when you defeat their shitty arguments and embarrass them, they don't know what to say, and that embarrassment starts to change their opinions. Progressives only respond to emotional reactions and peer pressure, so that's how you have to negotiate with them.

I let my power level show a few times. It's just not worth the effort right now.

Facebook is just full of blue pilled normies. I tried to get back on there but I couldn't.

Had a guy delete me as a friend, he didn't even respond to my argument about the article he posted

Fuck off Japan, the only reason you're still a country is because we decided to only drop two bombs.

You are fucking autistic. Why the hell would you argue with someone in facebook?

I tried having a debate, I don't argue.
I tell people repeatedly not to resort to adhominem.
Typically it doesn't work, because once I've provided enough facts with sources, rather than admit they're wrong, they take their ball and go home.

>2016
>having Facebook

I'm honestly surprised so many people on Sup Forums use fucking social media. I'm not trying to be edgy or tinfoil, but for fuck sake, you guys actually express your opinions on Facebook?

Facebook's database is the most successful and massive psychological profile that's ever been invented. There will come a time when everything you've ever said or looked at on that website will come to be used against you in some way.

If you fucking retards are really talking to someone on there using messenger or wasting time arguing or tying to red pill people, posting pictures to share with family, whatever you're doing, you deserve your fate.

Honestly just delete your fucking Facebook. You'll be surprised just how quickly you discover who your real friends are, and how quickly your frustrations dissolve

Yes it's the worst thing ever. It was a discussion regarding the fucking "privilege meme" where both females weren't giving cited sources or even articles to prove their point. I jumped in and posted links to areas where men get fucked over and HAD TO FUCKING EXPLAIN THE FUCKING DON'T DROP THE SOAP JOKE. Just don't argue on facebook it's pointless. Hell just delete your facebook trust me life is so much better without it.

Don't get too butt hurt fatty boo boo

What ended up happening?

How does it feel knowing the only reason your country exists is because we let it?

hey how do you look like irl? Do you look like an anime character. Do you have tiny noses that are sharply pointed?

Cry more fatty boom boom

she just said "yeah but men getting raped barely happens. I'm done" I fucking lost it.

I stopped going on facebook when my good friends started to become rabid sjw's, that shit is depressing

lol that radiation must be fucking with your gook skull Japan, enjoy your record suicide rates.

Terrorists are terrorists because they're ideologically driven, so their belief is what's most important. I don't get why you would give up that.

I barely use my Facebook at all but it's a convenient way to stay in touch with my friends. And I don't mean that in a "every once in a while I share a funny meme to an old high school buddy", I mean I'm in like 3 group chats on the messenger that we all use daily because Facebook messenger replaced old mediums like AIM or MSNMessenger.

1/3

2/3

"I changed it"

I remember arguing with a girl after high school about responsibility. I wasn't the best teenager, but I know bullshit when I see it. She was a huge party girl back then and got knocked up around 17 so you already can the gist of what happened. Afterwards she starts talking about responsibility and people need to grow up. Time passes into college just a bit, people are having fun, posting pics and status of their nightly adventures.

One day she makes a post about high school graduates who continue to be 'irresponsible' and she put it. I just commented saying that how can you talk about responsibility when you got knocked up before Junior year?

After that shit blew up for her and got a lot of people telling me, "BOUT TIME SOMEONE TOLD HER".

It ain't all bad, sometimes people need to be told

And the finale

It is designed to create your own safe space

Hey, here's my opinion!
>I disagree with that, unfollow this conversation
Hey, here's my opinion!
>I disagree with that, unfollow
Hey, here's my opinion!
>I disagree with that, delate contact and blocked
Hey, here's my opinion!
>I disagree with that, reported as hate speech

I got some more

You know you've said shit on there you wouldn't want other people to see

Truth. I would have deactivated it it not for the group chats

I have never used facebook in my life. I'm a friendless introvert so it makes sense for me not to have one.

I have 97 friends on Facebook, as I delete randomers from my old school

Most of them are redpill lite, some are nationalist men and chavs, some are just young women who are quite "racist".

The rest are several actual redpills, few mild liberals (who aren't vocal), and 1 SJW who gets BTFO all the time

>tfw I turned all my facebook friends into trump supporters

No way, I wouldn't dare even try with the libtards on my FB

Occupy democrats, hypocrisy personified

>Facebook
Leave this place.