>when he cries during a movie

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/listing/216436785/do-nothing-club-hat-white
fresh-tops.com/do-nothing-white-hat/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Schopenhauer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do women pretend they like to watch movies? They literally don't

This.
Every women I know just suck dick during any movie.

Same reason why they do anything, to attract a worthy male.

>implying I show my emotions around other people

>don't put me in the dark boss

I only cry during movies/shows. Real life isn't very moving at all.

I'll let it out if I'm alone, but I could easily contain myself around others. Everything they watch is emotionless garbage anyway. Like TFA

>ywn have that hat

Maybe not quite the same but
etsy.com/listing/216436785/do-nothing-club-hat-white
fresh-tops.com/do-nothing-white-hat/
I wouldn't spend 17 bucks on it, personally.

I cried like 4 different times during The Last Picture Show

Call me an edge lord but I physically can't cry or feel any emotion. Hearing someone passed away or that I got offered a job triple my current salary is literally the same to me.

Whenever someone cries during a movie or in general irl I don't even know what to do and usually just excuse myself and not talk to them again.

antidepressants have taken care of that thankfully

i swear i was crying to fucking kids movies

>Noodles, I slipped
>YESTERDAY
>ending confrontation with Max

Cried for a good hour after the movie

You're not an edgelord, just a mentally ill sociopath. Try not to shoot up any schools.

ITT: big pussies

Does it have anything to do with schizophrenia? There are some schizos in the family and lately I've been seeing/feeling things I can't explain.

It's called flat affect disorder.

Don't be such a dork.

>Does it have anything to do with schizophrenia?

I am and it might, if you legitimately have schizophrenia in your family you should genuinely get evaluated.

If you treat it early enough, medication can keep it from ever being a problem and can improve your life, often in ways you may not even realizing you were deficient in.

If you ignore it though, it will eventually ruin your life and getting on / staying on medication will be a lot harder, medication will make you feel so different from how you are most of the time that you'll think you "aren't yourself" on the meds but really it's that the disease has progressed so far as to make you so weird that being normal seems weird.

I'm not a schizo, but a friend of mine is/was and that basically happened to him. Not saying it's going to happen to you, just saying it's like any other family history of a medical disease: you need to be on your guard for it, and get treatment early

Well too bad I'm not going to a doctor, ever because the last thing I need is some ass hole to label me and ruin my life.

As soon as you're "marked", you're basically fucked.

I only cry during movies. Rarely though. I just broke up with my gf and helped her move all her stuff and didn't cry even though it hurts very much.

It is true, women don't like it when dudes cry over a film. Lone exception is Up, you are allowed to shed one manly tear at the intro sequence.

Wait a minute, why are we thinking about what women want again? Who fucking cares

Maybe you should have let her still live with you. The projects are no safe space for a girl.

I have never shed a single tear while watching a movie, I could always distance myself easily from the on screen actions.

But The Elephant Man resonated with me so much it made me burst out all the accumulated emotions from all these years.
The pic related tea scene completely destroyed me, couldn't physically hold it in whatsoever.

Accepting negative emotions is essential for an emotionally stable individual, don't deny them.

I've never cried at a movie in my life, and I think you're a faggot if you have.

The CIA already knows and is watching you, also your medical records are private and you can literally sue if you're discriminated against because of a medical condition.

Anyway I have absolutely no stake in the outcome of your life, and indeed it is my view that all life is fleeting and largely irrelevant, so do what you like though it may bring you misery.

>when he cries at his dad's funeral

>and I think you're a faggot if you have.

Just get over it already, so you were attracted to your best friend. It happens to every guy at least once in their life; just accept it and move on.

Enough with this "I'm *not* gay!!!" shit.

It's not your fault

Can you get NEETbux for it?

If it's severe enough, I don't see why not.

Anyone in this thread an actually woman?
Do you have anything to say about this topic?

Dont do this to me man, n-not you.

>women
>Sup Forums

hey

>is their a gril on Sup Forums

How precious

>women have begun to understand they're living memes
wtf

>oh boy a good olle fashioned feels thre-
>MRA circle jerk

I thought you projecting faggots would have left after the election?

You dope user, women have always known it

I get the feeling none of you would last a week in the big house. Shit's real.

wait user, are you me? What the fuck? I didn't specifically cry at that scene, but shit I balled my eyes out in hysterical tears at the end. I have to put it in my top ten case of that experience

This is so retardedly false. This is only something a virgin in high school would write.

>accuses other of projecting
>while projecting
W E W

That's taken directly from Schopenhauer's writings, actually

It was written by a literal genius in a time when before Marxism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Schopenhauer

Too bad he didn't infuse modern gender queer rainbow-colored unicorn theory into his philosophical works.

Based Schopenhauer.

Is there anyone that BTFO the roasties in literature as much as him?