/nationalchampions/

>January 8, 2018
>PSU crowned national champions after a battle royale of a game against 'Bama, winning 28-24
>OSU BTFO by 'Bama 63-7 in semis
>Urban Meyer kills self, admitting to mass rape of young children in suicide note
>Force ghost of Joe Paterno stands at midfield during trophy ceremony, ushering in PSU's thousand-year reich over the FCS

Could anything be more perfect, Sup Forums?

>pedo state fans fantasize about even more kids getting raped
real fuckin nice, asshole

pedo state

what the actual fuck

>thousand-year reich over the FCS
>FCS
autism detected

>one of the only cases of a high-level pedo getting arrested, prosecuted, and sentenced
>probably gets the shit beat out of him daily in prison
>even his superiors get charged and sentenced for allowing it to happen
>pedo ((charity)) gets demolished
Why do you hate justice, user?

the only justice would be banning pedo state from having a sports program at all

>Penn State's fans fantasies involve child rape

of course

Yo nigga you gay

Why do they love to rape little kids, lads? I mean, where's the fun in that?

raping big kids is much more fun.

Back to r/cfb

>covering up child rape for years
>doesn't get death penalty in football

>not realizing its way more widespread than just pedo state
>unironically thinking urban ((meyer)) and nick ((saban)) don't partake in boipucci feasts weekly.
Wew lad.

you're a sick freak for actually wanting this to be true

>OSU
>playoffs

pick one

Still trying to understand how PSU has an athletic program, let alone a goddamn football team.

Joe knew

>cover up child rape for years
>win national championship 5 years later
>only get 2 months in jail

/ourguy/

>mad at Basedylvania

USC/Penn St Title match pls.

>implying Sup Forums has any idea who Spanier, Schultz, or Curley are
E!SPN never mentioned the actual conspirators.

No thanks, we want Bama
-USC

>OSU making it to the CFP
lel nice b8

not that user, but being from PA I know who those fags are.
doesn't change the fact PSU will reclaim its rightful place as Imperator of the College Football League (tm)

>Bama scoring 63 points in the same decade
0/10 b8

kek

>amateur sports

Unless you or your child is playing, you shouldn't care about them.

Joe knew. Can't wait for state to get btfo by OSU and Michigan back to back weeks. Guarantee PSU fans still cry that they should be in the playoff after that anyways.

I've been on Sup Forums for 6 years now. I understand he culture, I've grown up a lot though. Penn State should not have a football program. It's disgusting and revolting that they do. They ruined the lives of dozens of innocent children and covered it up because of the obsession of their football team. I hate Joe Paterno and I hate anyone at Penn State that thinks it's acceptable behavior to know about a "man" molesting children and do nothing about it AND keep him on your staff for decades afterwards allowing him to continue to abuse children. The Penn State scandal is the biggest scandal in sports history, and doesn't have anything to do with sports, it's 1 trillion times bigger. I have so little respect for that """"university"""" of degenerate swine