Sup Forums, what do you think about gays, asexuals, pansexuals etc...

Sup Forums, what do you think about gays, asexuals, pansexuals etc.? Do you think they should be allowed their rights or not?

Bump

Let's make homosexuality illegal again.

>asexual

Celibacy is sacred, and a lot of this alternative sexuality degeneracy is what happens when celibacy is not celebrated as holy and men are pressured to treat sex like a need.

There were always men without the desire for women. It's just that in the past they would take up celibacy and monastic life, but today they are tempted by the trap of faggotry to ruin their potential

I think the world got some much bigger problems right now than some lbgt people.

In my opinion gays and lesbians are weird, but not really a problem.

The problem is trans and tumblrsexuals.
Those two categories need be looked at and treated as mental illnesses.

they already have all the rights we do. they don't want "equality" they want special treatment.

Asexual is ok, gays can be ok but should not be promoted.
But the other such as trans/pan etc.. should be outright banned.

>should they be allowed their rights or not?

>allowed
>rights

1: Learn what the words you use mean.
2: this nerd beat me to it. The gay lobby in the UK especially is horrible.

Fuck off.

this.

That's gonna hurt in the morning

How many times to "straight" niggerbrained idiots tell male virgins they're losers because they "Can't get laid", or accuse celibate people of being faggots.

This stigma on celibacy or even simply chastity is extremely backwards, and I'd argue even more destructive than the promotion of actual faggotry (which is still just a disgusting vocal minority)

Ask the great Omar "put a mag in every fag" Mateen how he feels about these walking contradicions

They are confused. They can identify as whatever they want but don't expect special rights for it.

I have no problem with gays, whether they're men or women. As long as;
>they don't do pride shit
>they shut the fuck about it (i.e. like straight people)
>they aren't flamboyant or overly manly (i.e. Dykes)
Contrary to the majority of Sup Forums I think they deserve equal treatment. Though marriage is a separate issue and should not be decided by the state and should be an entirely religious ceremony. So I don't believe they should be allowed to marry as it's condemned in many religions.
That being said, I have no problem with them. If they want to live together and adopt children, good for you if you raise them with care and with only the child's best interests at heart.

Trans people though have a mental illness. This isn't a bad thing. They just need better care.

What rights are you talking about?

>Do you think they should be allowed their rights or not?
In the context of what, croat-goat? I don't know what you do to gays in mudpuddle, Europe but they have the same rights here in the US. Maybe check the news between goatshearings.

Rights? Sure, why not, they are citizens after all.
What they are asking for, demanding, is privileges, censorship and political power.
They do not deserve to taint the holy marriage or any other religious ritual, nor to sue christians who do not support their perversions, nor to teach adolescent children about sodomy, and a mere one percent of the population sure as hell doesn't deserve any kind of political power over the other 99%, or even political recognition, unless they have some value to society.
They spread disease, drug abuse, hedonistic culture, they infect the media with nepotism, and they always demand for more and more, and inspire more and more perverts to come out and demand their own privileges, censorship and political power.

And at some point you really do begin to wonder -- do those subverters deserve even the basic right? Did they not prove themselves to be a harmful group? Where is the line?

Based Israbro
>And at some point you really do begin to wonder -- do those subverters deserve even the basic right? Did they not prove themselves to be a harmful group? Where is the line?
Though you could be mistaken for describing your own kikery there.

Another small percentage of the population that wields power over the majority of the nation.
Do not mistake me for a supporter of the diasporas actions, or even our own lobbyists.

Exactly the kind of jew we need more of.

If someone wants to fuck someone and both parties are consenting in the privacy of their homes or in a venue where it has been made clear that is what the venue is about, I have no problem with that.

What i do have a problem with is using LGBTQAFHIEHFIWUEHFWUEHFWPUEHF to try and tear down societal structures.

LGB (and one gender T) is where I draw the line.

Pan and OMBBQWTF sexual is a bunch of bullshit.

Within reason, yes. But blatant promotion and propaganda is bullshit and needs to be stopped.

BASED ANGLO

when will krautroaches learn?

>Moselyposter
We need more brits like you as well

What did Mosley think of Israel.

Those are the most obvious female nipples I have ever seen

Asexuals does not exist. And wtf is pansexual for fuck sake, sounds like a mental illness.

>pansexuals
Why should I pander to made up bullshit?

so if your body is swarming with parasites killing you do you scramble to kill them all indiscriminately or investigate each individual one to see if they are all parasitical?

How do you know asexuals do not exist? You must know people are very diverse, why can't you comprehend some people just aren't interested in sex?

>Do you think they should be allowed their rights or not?

The mentally ill still have their rights, they just need to be evaluated and put in psychiatric hospitals.

They should have the right to live a happy life with their life partner like any human being.

will you throw a whole sack of potatos if one is rotten?

Gays are okay and cute too :3

I think it's unimportant stuff that they care way to deeply about, to a point that they let it defune their entire being.

Nothing really. Sage.

What the fuck is a pansexual?
Is it someone who will perform every form of sex even bestiality and pedophilia?

What "rights" does an asexual not enjoy?

they can do anything they want, be it marriage or death for what I care

It's nice to see someone from the UK with the same opinion. Brexit?

faggots want a care package and a welcome banner for telling everyone what they like to do in the bedroom. it's not unique or special ; they are not above anyone else for what they choose to get off on. sit down and accept that gaylords

if most are, yes

Giving them any at all, that is, special treatment, is what led us up to this point. Give an inch and you end up conceding to a mile.

How will a judge decide who gets custody in lesbian divorce court?

I give them a dislike and a thumps down.

What someone does in his bedroom is his concern and only. Most of you fellas are whining to your girlfriends about letting you fuck their ass or eat it, so the whole "sex is meant for reproduction" is off topic. Same goes for oral sex.

When they provoke with their attitude , they act like sluts. No, I wouldnot want to see a woman naked dancing on the streets (in fact I would but society doesnt want to, u get hte point), so I dont want to see a dude pretending to be a woman either.

I am okay with homosexuals , both men and women as long as they behave like they are nothing special. A friend of mine rephrased this to "You re nothing special just because you suck cock, dude." And I think it's a harsh way of telling the truth. Noone cares if you are. Just behave as a human being of the society of 2016.

As for the other names. I dont think we need them. There are 3 options.

You are Homosexual. You are Straight. You are Bi.

Everything else is attention seeking and some sort of revolution against a very friendly society (talking about Modern Countries like EU and USA/Cnd). You shouldn;t have a different name if you are a man who likes men and also likes dressing like women. Noone cares for your fetish dude/girl.

>Sup Forums, what do you think about gays, asexuals, pansexuals etc.? Do you think they should be allowed their rights or not?

They should be allowed the same 'rights' as everyone else - and have been for a very long time.

What I take issue with is new 'rights' being invented for them and them receiving endless special treatment by virtue signalling political hacks and SJWs.

The lgbt pwople are just as much of a problem they make our society weak and focus on menial shit.
We honor them like kings when in reality they are the deviants of society.
We may have other problems but what you and me are experiencing in germany right now is not a death by one problem but death by thousand cuts, the only chance we habe is to return to our old values.
We cant start accepting little progressive things here and there, they were bad back then and people experienced them as bad so they made rules against them.
But our nation now like you have their head up their ass so much we think we are the most inteligent nation ever because we have fancy technologie, but we dont see that we make the same mistake every other society made.
We arent better people we are the dumb ones for thinking we are more intelligent.

Kids need a mom and a dad.
Show me one stable good person raised by two dads or two moms.
You wont be able to.
Yet i can show you hundreds of fucked up kids, or abused kids.

This. These fags already have the have all the same rights that I do as a straight white male. But they're not happy with that, they are special snowflakes and deserve more.

They should be allowed to fuck off and leave us alone.

This. Too many abandoned negroes need daddies. Some of them get two dads this way, they won't believe their luck.

But if the women start becoming too butch, and the men too sissy, just furnace them.

Gays make great music from time to time, and they are good entertainers. I don't mind them on principle. If I were a fag, I'd be killing trannies, though. They try to insert themselves in the same category, which is bullshit. Self-mutilation/denial is way more dangerous than just removing yourself from the gene-pool by chugging consensual cock.

nice

don't care what kind of hole they like to fuck, but hate that they go everywhere bragging how special they are
>I'm gay
>k
>omg stop opressing me you should be congratulating me
fucking idiots, I even have a gay friend and he hates trannies even more than I do
says things like "fucking degenerates this is why gays aren't taken serious"
the worst ones are famous/celebrities

No, get out /pol, you fags have your own board.