How can a movie be this cancerous?!

How can a movie be this cancerous?!

Are you a triggered yurocuck? My parents went there once told me it was like in the movie

he doesnt know

THAT FIONA AND ME DO IT MY VAN EVERY SUNDAY

SCOTTY

MY SIMPLE DUTCH BAKERY

Loved when the one kid was going on about Europe being the size of their local mall. That's about how it is except Europe doesn't have running water.

>user thinks he's so smart

>early 2000's Europe movie
>Europe is portrayed without any Muslims

T H I C C C C C

What the fuck Raimi?

tfw her brother directed 10 Cloverfield Lane

Wee need to go thiccer

>scusi user

Why are so many Americans so afraid of western Europe and think it's some 3rd world shithole? The quality of living higher there than the USA.

Is it because of Hostel? From what I understand Amsterdam tourism took a serious hit from Hostel.

>quality of living higher there
You almost fooled me Muhammed.

>The quality of living higher there than the USA.
HAHAHAHAAH
The US average gets dragged down by ghettoes n sheeit. if you live in Vermont or Boston you are basically living in a shenzen like tech utopia with the white inhabitants of 1950s scandinavia

>78166392
tru tru

The Taken movies probably didnt help either.
But fuck it Id visit Euro any time. I heard they love us Canadafags and I wanna drink fancy beers and smoke amsterdam weed! Maybe romance the locals.

holy shieet. didn't realize that. 2000s was the last best hope for EU

Boston is trash tho.

it's actually pretty good as far as shitty teenager movies go

I'm a Bong but there is no way you can actually think the standards of living in Yurop are higher than in the US.
Muricans have more everything. It's uncanny how rich the US are, even compared to Bongland. People think they are memed when it is proven people from Mississippi have the same purchasing power as Brits but it's true. And that's a state that's 1/3 niggs. I've been there and white Mississippians are definitively richer than the average Brit.

Still miserable from working the most out of you guys tho

>me on the right

Who nth wheel here

MY BABY TAKES THE MORNING TRAIN

>Random teen comedy from a decade ago no one remembers
>Cancer

That's the quickest i've ever seen cancer cured.

More diabeetus, more homeless people, more people in poverty

is this actually an iconic euro sign to amerilards?

I can imagine so since their signs are very different -- they're all text, no symbols.

oh iam fucking triggered, fuck you thats my favorite movie

I like the movie, I've seen it like 4 times too (every now and then since I was like 15) and I'm from Bratislava.

No. It's just different enough from any of our signs to immediately recognize as foreign.