Are these choke artists our only hope from stopping a Germany back to back World Cup Champion?

Are these choke artists our only hope from stopping a Germany back to back World Cup Champion?

brazil

them or brasiu, but both incredibly likely to have meltdowns

*ahem*

no but seriously...

Spain?

have Brazil improved the areas that arent Neymar since the last tourney?

of courshe

they actually have a pretty impressive looking team
I know nothing about their coaches or tactics though

The most lacking areas were central midfield and striker.

G. Jesus is really good, and Casemiro is good as well.

There's also Brazil, Spain, Italy and Joachim Löw.

>Joachim Löw
This being the most likely.

We are terrible senpai. I unironically expect a third group stage exit if we get a tough group, which, iirc, is paraguay-new zealand-slovakia.

I mean I'm obviously rooting for the USA primarily, but my name is Welsh and my dad's side came over from there around 1900 so I'm rooting for those guys.

HERITAAAAAAAAGE

I mean I'm obviously rooting for the USA primarily, but my name is German and my dad's side came over from there around 1900 so I'm rooting for those guys.

It's coming home lads

There's an astounding new generation of young promising skilled players that is emerging right now in France. That needs to be confirmed but just check out one of our latest starting eleven :
lloris
sidibe - koscielny - umtiti - kurzawa
kante
pogba - lemar
coman - griezmann - giroud

And on the bench we have a lot of guys being topplayers on other top european teams (for example Varane, mbappe, lacazette, tolisso)

Note that most of the players are beneath 25 years old and play in major teams

Why would anyone not see Germany win the World Cup?

serious question though, which is the most overrated generation blacked out of England/France/Belgium?

you mean africa

French colonialism was a mistake

Do you like the latest miss Helsinki?

Yeah, we were even the first team to qualify to the World Cup despite our shitty start to the wcq with Dunga, won 9/10 matches in there with Tite

fuggg

>Giroud on the wing
what did he mean by this

Fpwp

>choke artists
kek, 40% of international finals since 20 years been played by France and we won half, in what is it choking.

mon dieu...

Unironically us. This is the first World Cup since 2002 that I think we have chance of winning.

Lloris
Sidibe Koscielny Umtiti Mendy
Pogba Kante
Dembele Lemar
Griezmann Mbappe

Subs: Giroud, Lacazette, Kurzawa, Digne, Varane, Rabiot, Coman, Martial
This, I dare say, is quite a deadly squad. Would be the choke of the century if they still somehow don't make it to the semi-final.

If we play against better teams we're actually more likely to win. But then again we tend to lose against mediocre teams.

top post

Our coach is GOAT

Brace yourself, they couldn't win against fucking Luxembourg.