Are Latinos who defend the colonization of the Americas cucks of the highest order? Discuss

Are Latinos who defend the colonization of the Americas cucks of the highest order? Discuss

>his country has million of amerindians and negroes corrupting its language

Who cares, it let to quick modernization so whatever

Cuck in what aspect? The vast majority of Brazilians aren't even from Americas anyway. Or Europe or Africa.

if they are pure natives yeah

I forgot to exclude you and Uruguay, sorry. Brazilian mulattos and Uruguayans please ignore the thread, thanks.

Might as well face it's our language now, we are the US to your UK

No one defends colonization but reality is we don't have an Amerindian culture and having some unique gastronomy doesn't change that. Mexico is a mix of Spanish and Amerindian cultures, they're both valauble components and we are as much descendants from both peoples, appreciating Spain and European culture doesn't take away from that and at this point in time we've been independent for a couple of centuries, I think it's about time we let go of the whole colonialism thing.

I would say some of them were. The ones who benefited from the colonization in particular defended it. Rapid modernization and developments did occur due to European colonization so this needs to be taken into account.

I do agree that there were some Amerindians that that fully participated in the destruction of their own people and civilization, thus they were cucks of the highest order.

La Malinche or Malinalli, who translated for Hernan Cortez was the definition of a traitor to me.

But yes, many latinos were cucks, but many of them were also looking out for their own interests and saw huge benefits to colonization.

Si, y aquellos que están orgullosos de hablar bien el español son los cornudos perfectos.

Por eso en Chile se pasan por el pico el idioma.

The further you get from our language, the better. I dream of the day it will eventually split in your own language and the undesirable ties that chain us are finally cut forever.

Yeah, we do have RAE whose very purpose is to avoid that. I would recommend sitting if you'll be waiting.

>corrupting
More like improving the language. Good thing the immigrants from Middle East and North Africa will improve your languages too, because European languages are boring and homosexual as fuck.

tfw South america will rise over southern and eastern Europe in your lifetime

>French territory
WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME
TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

t.chicano

When will the Maya became independent and conquer Guatemala and Belize?

Im saddened that the glory of Spain and its gorgeous language has been hijacked by the most reprehensible bunch of savage subhumans who have ruined the image of Spain with their apelike behavior and lifestyles.

this. speaking spanish is synonimous of being a lowly miserable, much like french is synonimous of being a boat people here in italy. the lowest rug.

Keep mad pancho

>Spain
>glory

Never, the Yucatecos had their chance and couldn't stop killing each other, they're Aztec territory now. If Mayans want an ethnic heartland they better just try and peacefully take over Guatemala

>Reconquista
>Discovered America
>Architecture/ shipbuilding etc

Definetly not perfect but in the historical consiousness Spain is very underrated.

Which Latin American hellhole is the most cucked?

>Defending a process that happened half a century ago.
Literally no one. Shit happened and thats that. Bad things happened because of it, as well as good things resulted from it. Just lime every other trancendant event in history.

Nah, they get far more attention than they deserve.

Columbia

Be happy galle, chileans as of now speak some kind of grunting squeaking lingo that barely resembles spanish anymore.

I wouldn't exist if that didn't happen considering my mother is european and my father is 1/4 black

I think you people need to move on, you don't even speak indio language.

We made a bunch of (you) there and kill a few of moslems, you know la fiesta de la Bienaventurada Virgen María del Santísimo Rosario, there we celebreate the killing of the Turk 7 of october 1571, I think is the only allowed here all the indians ruined the 12

my ancestors gave me this land :)