Luke, did I ever tell you during the clone wars your father...

Luke, did I ever tell you during the clone wars your father, his orange apprentice and I visited a space anomaly that was basically the force itself and your father, being the chosen one, refused to become the father of the force who maintains balance between his children, the dark side and the light?

He was a good friend. From a certain point of view.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iwhx2gZ5fBE
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Penis
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast/Legends
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>This actually happened
Jesus those episodes were so shit. Could you imagine him telling luke about the Zillo Beast or like the prison planet

>This actually happened
No it didn't. The whole thing was a dream sequence along these lines. youtube.com/watch?v=iwhx2gZ5fBE

I don't know man, shit was quite elaborate for a dream...

>Luke, did I ever tell you about how I let my master Qui-Gon Jinn die because I forgot to use the force speed to run past red-colored shields protecting a hole on Naboo? Darth Maul stabbed him with his dual-bladed lightsaber while I watched and screamed in pain and agony. I was a bad friend.

>C3PO's right leg was fucking silver this entire time?

>Luke did I ever tell you about force speed run? That was apparently a good trick, but we don't use it anymore. He was not a good friend

>I want that one. The one with the silver leg.

>Luke, did I tell you that last year a crazy red guy with horns everywhere found me on Tatooine to get revenge for getting cut in half 40 years ago? He was a good enemy.

what the FUCK

Dave Filoni is a fucking autist who doesn't actually understand the very basics of Star Wars

It's unfortunate that his brand of Star Wars resonates with so many wookiepedia autist fans though.

It was Lucas who suggested Mortis though.

>I want that one, the one with the twin digits

>Luke, did I ever tell you that there was once a chick that I loved so much that if she had agreed to fuck me I would have left the Jedi Order even if it was just a one-night stand? She was called Satine, the Duchess of Mandalore. Sadly, a bad friend called Darth Maul killed her because he was butthurt about me cutting him in half that one time, so I'm still a virgin. She was a good friend.

Luke did I ever tell you about the time your father was a slave on a lone deserted planet? I tried to play mind tricks on the owner of your father, but this kike seemed to be resistent against my Jedi tricks. Instead of offering him as many credits as he'd need to buy himself his own harem and live for the rest of his life like a king, I made a bet with him: If your father would manage to get first place in a deadly drag race, he would become free. Your father did manage to win and he was finally free while we left your grandmother back on the planet where she was probably forced to suck 100 penises a day.

Oh Luke, did I ever tell you about Penises?

I don't think penises exist in the Star Wars universe
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Penis

>so many deleted pages

>Luke, did I ever tell you about this cyborg with four arms with bad asthma? Shot him in with his own blaster. He was not my friend.

Make sure to read through to the end
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast/Legends

fucking what

>Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)

This

>Luke Skywalker: No, my father didn't fight in the Cologne Wars. He was a navigator on an old spice freighter.

>Also, males would go barechested to allow freedom of mobility or body temperature, as exhibited by the Whiphid Jedi Master K'Kruhk,[12] Galen Marek while on Felucia,[13], the Korun leader Kar Vastor on Haruun Kal,[14] or Ki-Adi-Mundi when training in his youth.[15] Some males, such as Anakin Skywalker[16] and Corran Horn would also sleep barechested for comfort, though it should be noted that Horn undressed completely to sleep as opposed to simply going barechested.[17]

>that pic of Aayla

Muh dick