A

She's like 80 pounds what high test are you talking about

roasties really are disgusting

Is that a tampon string?

what am i even looking at tho?

Sup Forums thread when?

Yummy.

women are so fucking disgusting.

How in the fuck could you ever find that fucking attractive? a wet hole in a body that releases piss, blood, vaginal discharge, and babies. You also HAVE NO IDEA how many different guys semen has been ejaculated up her smiley cunt. Just Repulsive.. Absolutely fucking repulsive if you ask me. I've never subcomed to the pussy, women, or sex in general. Honest to god. I've never been bothered with it. I've always pitied losers that hit on girls. When you're hitting on a girl and trying to get in her pants what you're essentially telling me is you're a desperate lonely man that has no self control or self respect. Your cock is doing all the thinking for you when you should be focused on improving yourself. You're the equivalent to chimp. A fucking wild animal with no self awareness. I instantly know I'm better than you. Instantly I know you're beneath me and will probably end up working for me one day. I pity you losers. I really do.

i like women

thats more graphic than the new brazilan jailbreak vid where they poke they guys eye with a shank and then behead some dude

so anyway what's the source?

gurlpucci

I bet your glad your dad didn't share the same views as you when he was young...

My parents had me when they were 17 and 18. fucking morons. I wish all the time i wasnt born.

so why don't you just fucking kill yourself already?

you can always remedy the situation by killing yourself

>tfw a stripper gives you her number and you manage to find her real name

D
E
V
I
O
U
S

>tfw a girl give you her number and you never muster up the courage to call
Anyone else particularly devilish these days?

>subcomed

>that wide ass and plump pussy
>80 pounds
Hi, khv.

>now

>NO IDEA how many different guys
Why would you ever enter a relationship with someone who could have ever possibly been with another man?

mods are really on their a game today

Post more negro.

>most people will say something like this at one point or another, seeing no gaping hole in their retard logic

I'm glad I've never had to go near one of those things.

imagine the stench

Sooo, you're a fag

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFsssssssssssssssssssssssssssTTTTTT*

t. wizard