Best commanders in the world were non-wh*Te (Genghis, Timur, Khalid ibn al-Walid, Subedai, Nader, Selim I)

>Best commanders in the world were non-wh*Te (Genghis, Timur, Khalid ibn al-Walid, Subedai, Nader, Selim I)
>wh*Te masterrace

Patton

>Amerimutt delusion

biggest loser

You can't really compare Patton to Romel or Montgomery, he was just your guy which means his role has been amplified by your media.

¡removes kebab and toadlovers effectively!

Hi Cletus

Nah, he was brilliant as a military commander, you know shit if you're dismissing that offhand.

Very good but not even the best CSA general. That was Lieutenant General Nathan Bedford Forrest.

no other general has a complete era dedicated towards themselves, and his achievements alone surpasses anything your shitty third world empire did
speaking of which, when are you going to release kurdistan turk

>wh*Te subhuman screeching
shoo shoo with your irrelevant literally who generals you subhuman

these two did not impact and change warfare the same way that genghis khan or subedai or hannibal or napoleon did though. very much irrelevant outside of the US.

the turk is biased though their leaders weren't necessarily good except the central asian ones and ibn al-walid. nader and selim are nobodies.

>I know nothing about them
>Hence nobodies
i'm sorry, but i don't even consider wh*Tes as people so your opinion amounts to nothing

>Napoléon Bonaparte
>Frederick the Great
>Gaius Julius Cæsar
>George Washington
>Alexander the Great
>Isaac Brock
>Hannibal Barca was African but certainly looks white
>Robert E. Lee
>Erwin Rommel

All white

Could add a lot more if Naval commanders were counted.

>turkroach projecting this hard
kek

>Alexander the Great
>Gaius Julius Caesar
>Hannibal Barca
non wh*Tes
>napoleon
lost the war
others are irrelevant

>wh*Te dog projecting
shoo shoo before i bash your wh*Teoid skull in, low race.
You also need a permission to reply to your superiors.

The tactics of Robert E. Lee are still taught in military colleges worldwide and helped inform strategy during the Boer Wars, Spanish American War, and both world wars.
It may have been a smaller theatre than some of the European and Asian conflicts, but Lee is every bit their equal in terms of strategic brilliance.

top kek

Who?

but i'm not white, i'm kurdish
my ancestors escape your shit country a long time ago :) is good to see my people have been slowly removing your worthless people. maybe i'll come back when there are no more turks due to them all being rightfully killed by pkk/sdf

bro those wh*Tes always wh*Tewash everything. They can even wh*Tewash Central Asians and Genghis Khan.

>blonde greek macedonian
>red headed Italian whose clan was from Lazio
>pic related

They certainly seem white

Napolean
So did Hannibal, still a great general.

>Irrelevant
Meaning you know too little about them or haven't heard of them at all

>blonde
LOL

>red headed Italian whose clan was from Lazio
LOL

judging by your posts, if you met Levantine Hannibal in person you'd call him an Ayrab

Probably, I was also considering adding Saladin, since Arabs are whiteish, but decided against it, probably should have left a Tunisian Hannibal out too.

these are still quite minor in effect though and didn't change warfare in the same way mongol mobility/strategic movements or napoleonic artillery/regimentation/organization did.

arguably sherman has a greater legacy than robert e lee despite being inferior as a general due to his march on the south/way of thinking.

yeah they were nobodies, you should have used Mehmed the II since he was the only known ottoman sultan-military leader who changed warfare by using cannons widely.

>EVERYONE IS wh*TeeEEEEEE
lol

I think you haven't read my post
i said "i'm sorry, but i don't even consider wh*Tes as people so your opinion amounts to nothing"
don't act like you're an authority.

this

Michiel de Ruyter was basically Poseidon.

We can argue it but I trust opinions like those of Field MarshalGarnet Joseph Wolseley, 1st Viscount Wolseley (himself a widely respected military commander) when he said:
>"According to my notion of military history there is as much instruction both in strategy and in tactics to be gleaned from General Lee's operations of 1862 as there is to be found in Napoleon's campaigns of 1796."

Kys

Someday wh*tees will say that genghis was white
they already tried by saying that he had green eyes and red hair
wh*tees think that they have a monopoly for being green eyed redhead

bro wh*Tes are inferior so they wewuz about everything relevant when will we genocide wh*Tes tho

>George Washington
What

Brilliant general
Please don't believe the revisionist meme that he was a great leader but bad general or whatever, it's nonsense

subutai yes, but the rest are dwarfed by napoleon, frederick the great, caesar, etc