/heem/ - Natty GOAT Edition

hi buddehs

does amanda get goodgoypoints of this ppv?

cheers buddehs

Henry gonna be the next king at 125. his growth in the last 3 fights has been incredible. I guess that's the level of talent/fight IQ/adaptive growth an Olympic champion brings with him when he crosses over to a new sport

I scored it for Nunes but I let DC's commentary tell me Nunes won Round 3 and accepted it. I initially had it for Val then flipped when DC said he thought Nunes might have won because it was that close

I'm not sure I care enough to go back and watch the round again. Both fighters weren't that active and neither took any round cleanly

main event was boring no one deserved to win

takedown points are ruining fights
so silly to get awarded when you don't accomplish anything on the ground
up there with octagon control meme

Only if it sells more than 300k so no

YO SHOW ME THE NUNES HIGHLIGHT REEL THAT WON HER THE FIGHT

ALL THE HIGHLIGHTS SHOWN WHERE OF HER GETTING LIT UP WITH COUNTERS

IM WAITING

whats going on, bois

Who is ideally the worst case scenario for Amanda? Holly perhaps?

How many hours of training did everyone do this week? You guys are more than just passive consumers of this sports right? Cause that would be incredibly lame

actual thread

>tfw you don't even get bored of inactive fights between top contenders anymore

What the hell lads. Even Maia/Tyron I wasn't even really bored, it feels like I've just accepted the state. Valentina's a counter striker, Nunes likes to strike. They kind of cancelled each other. Was it really that bad'? I think I'm numb to it, seemed sort of alright to me. Bit technical too

DC shilled hard for Nunes. I'm embarrassed for him honestly. He used to be my boy but now I can see why people call him a cunckle tom.

DC is officially no longer Canada's boy. Believe you me.

She is a fraud and her only achievement was beating another fraud.

If you don't think Nunes won 1, 3 and 5, then you don't know MMA.

Cejudo was insanely good today

Nunes won the decision.
Valentina won the fight.

fuck off shill

what does chilito mean? cowboy calls yair that

>Wonderboy stalks down Woodley the whole fight but neither of them do anything until Woodley has a short burst in the 5th round
>Woodley wins
>"HURRRRR HOW CAN WOODLEY WIN IF HE WAS ON THE BACK FOOT THE WHOLE TIME"

>Nunes stalks down Shevchenko the whole fight but neither of them do anything until Nunes has a short burst in the 5th round
>Nunes wins
>"HURRRRR HOW CAN NUNES WIN IF SHE GOT OUTSTRUCK"

Too close a match. That takedown won Amanda the match. I would have liked to have seen her more aggressive but she played it smart. Can't wait to see the rerematch.

pretty much

I'll watch bullet again, but fuck nunes she is poopy

Pros:
>Stephens powerful as fuck kicks
>Melendez being a fucking warrior
>Dos Anjos confirmed going to kill Tyron Woodley in the octagon
>Cejudo's punch was pretty sweet

Cons:
>I stayed up until 6am to watch girls hop around on their feet just for the dyke to keep the belt anyway

Overall I give the card a 6/10 - most of the points due to the Stephens fight.

Who else wishes GSP was going to fight at 170 to heem Tyrone rather than challenging the natty GOAT?

she's wearing clothes

Did Dos Anjos actually dominate him in that first minute or was it a lucky punch that he capitalized on? Missed the fight

I don't care who won or lost. I watched 25 minutes of boring shit and I want both of them publically tarred and feathered for it.

Yeah, it's a shame the card ended on a downer because it was pretty damn good. RDA and Cejudo were standouts, both for their own reasons.
I like both of them, so it was good to see their growth. RDA in how he's changed his style now that he's undersized, and Cejudo in just how he's evolving his striking and becoming a well rounded mixed martial artist. I really wondered what kind of meme shit he was pulling with that karate stance but he shut me up pretty quick

poo

RDA looks scary at 170.

>Judges shall evaluate mixed martial arts techniques, such as effective striking, effective grappling, control of the ring/fighting area, effective aggressiveness and defense.

>Evaluations shall be made in the order in which the techniques appear in (c) above, giving the most weight in scoring to effective striking, effective grappling, control of the fighting area and effective aggressiveness and defense.

Shevchenko may have landed a few significant strikes but that's not enough when nothing was happening and she was running away for most of the fight

Probably cause valentina outlanded her cleanly. The fight was decided by a takedown at the end of the fifth where nunes waited for the time to run out while the babushka punched her in the face over and over.

>its a won the fight but lost the decision episode

It's wmma, wgaf

I don't feel at all bad for valentina, if you are the challenger make sure you're winning by a lot and go all in.

>people thought Conor could beat Dos Anjos

KEK

There wasn't much striking at all. He kicked Magny's leg under him. But the thing is, RDA is actually really good at doing that. He did it against Ferguson too. After that his top control was nasty

Card was boring as fuck. Even if DJ got added it wouldn't have been saved. Converting to /box/

>neither of them do anything

the only rell the ufc has to show for the fight is valentina counter over and over and over

like 100-"""60""" strikes

What's the takedown/significant strikes ratio do we estimate? Maybe something like 1 takedown = 10 significant strikes?

At Lightweight he probably would
Not only because of the drained RDA, but also because at Lightweight RDA was much more happy to strike given his tear. Conor would probably light him up.

He looked solid and powerful but Magny has also been out fr a while and trains at team jabroni so you never know.

>I-Ignore the Bisping OP!
>I-It doesn't matter what the OP is!

Come join this thread when your shit thread fails buddeh

h8rs in shambles I keep cucking their threads

He sweeped him with a kick that made him crash to the ground.
Absolute domination.
Not just power but raw fucking skill.
And then ending it with the triangle chokehold.

I love that little fucking monkey.

Someone as enteraining as RDA vs someone as boring as Tyron will be like watching a black hole meet a white hole.

Who cares if he's just entered the division, everyone would want to watch the fuck out of that fight.

>bisping lying right now

DJ's fight getting dropped literally saved the card.

I'd be asleep right now if I had to watch a manletweight bout after that.

i didn't watch that one

To be the champion, you've got to beat the champion. Valentina didn't do anything to "beat" the champion.

What the fuck is fox sports 2?

I feel like Magny would put up a better fight if they meet up again. I consider this one of those Jose-McGregor moments

It was an arm triangle love

>5 more strikes landed
>outlanded cleanly
Reading comprehension? Or just stupid?

Is Joanna the only woman worth giving a fuck about?

>the shilss out in full force to maintain the swing toward a nu-/heem/

>dyke won the fight

fuck off estrogen faggots

From the start of the prelims to the end of the card I drank an entire fifth of vodka by myself.

That's adding to the 3 beers I had for lunch and the couple of shots of gin I took at about 5 PM.

>r-rafael

Seems to nullify any and all strikes unless you've scored a knockdown actually.

>Dude has huge, skinny legs and a wide stance
>kick his legs out from under him using skill and gameplanning
>hmm, maybe it was just lucky

No. You probably think Rockhold/Bisping 2 was a fluke

I would heem you. Fast.

LADS PLEASE ANSWER WAS IT THAT BAD

Le chicken legs meme

JON JONES
O
N

J
O
N
E
S

Reminder that Cruz outlanded Cody

YOU DROP YER RIGHT HAND ALL DAY BUDDEH

Did people give Valentina Round 5?

Or is it 2, 3 and 4 Valentia?

*spends 25 minutes trying to out point an old man*

SOMEONE SHOOP A AMANDA DE SOUPA

SHE LOOKS TOO MONKEY TO NOT HAVE HER HEAD FLOATING IN SOUP

Well it wasn't great, I wouldn't say it was awful.

I mean we live in a world where tyrone has fights where he literally waits against the cage for 3 rounds before acting.

I know this exact feel dude. You're not alone. I've started to think to myself a lot recently "why are the crowd booing?"

Glad to know there's other people like me out there.

You know MMA.

Steroids

Oh I missed the part where Neil Magny became Jon Jones
I guess fighting style doesn't matter, only your build. Really made me think.

*heems you*

Velentina - 2,3,4
Nunes - 1,5

anyone got the Amanda Nunes "sup faggots" copypasta

round 5 was indisputably nunes

>i ufc shill to maintain that was an engaging fight wheree the champ earned the right to remain champ getting lit up with counters the whole fight bcuz she took the back when she got flipped with a headlock takedown

So this is the power of the BBC

How will whitebois recoever?

Maybe that's it, maybe Woodley has gotten me used to it.
But that said, if I saw this done at the lower level, like the prelims, I'd be pretty pissed off. There was actually a fight on tonight's Fight Pass Prelims where both guys were hesitant and I hated it.

Maia/Woodley, or Nunes/Shevchenko 2 though? Didn't feel it, there was another recently too but it's not coming to mind
Not sure if baiting

>for sure my guy 100% peaches are a beast

What will happen to Woodleyfag once Tyron loses to RDA?

Added drama from a high profile title fight.

Some dude was saying Nunes got outstruck 27-8 in Round 5 or something

I don't know anymore. I had 1 and 4 for Val. 2 and 5 for Nunes. Round 3 I said screw it it goes either way. Scored it for Valentina first but changed it to Nunes when DC made a comment.

Cejudo was great for one. And if you think DJ's fight wouldn't have been than that main event we had then you're stupid.

He will find another black champ to root for

I'm not baiting, man. I know exactly how you feel, you study every fight, and you feel numb while you're doing it because you're watching so intensely.

Probably. Also I guess it's the fact I know the 2 fighters and their styles, so I understand what they're doing a bit more. I don't remember half the dudes I watch fighting on the prelims, so if I see someone sitting back I'll just get frustrated

If RDA comes out like a firetruck as he did today he could actually heem woodles. Woodles always suffers against high volume striking pressure. difference being he can often make up the difference with wrestle but RDA has legit TDD so it'd be good.

Why does DJ piss me off whenever that fucking midget speaks?

He didn't seem at all into his potential fight with Borg?

>hey DJ your fight is cancelled
>K

What kind of champ doesn't say "I want to defend it against anyone"

DJ is the most boring person ever and wonders why he doesn't draw.

Loved how he pulled up cards he wasn't the main event of and said they did well as if they sole attraction was to see him.

lemme get the webm of spicy bangers mandy landed this fight? anyone got???

t. robbie-wonderboy-wonderboy-maia "fan"

>he could actually heem woodles
Outstrike maybe, heem is a tad too far. You've got to realise RDA faces a massive size difference. Even his TDD would be an issue because Woodley could brute force a few things. He's a huge Welterweight.
I think RDA could push a good pace, but I'm not sure he could beat someone like Woodley who fights so cautious, he'd sit back an entire round waiting for you to throw so he can throw his massively powerful overhand, which has the power to put you out. People don't throw volume against him because they're too wary of that.

Even Wonderboy, going into fight 2 constantly said he's going to let his strikes go but nothing whatsoever really happened

White boys are always hating when they see a dominate black champion. You keep hating and I'll keep mining your salt, little white faggot.

I'm not white

Or as if any of those people paid to see him at all.

>this poster is white

Woodley will kill him. Keep hoping and wishing though, white boy.