What do the other European folks think of British people?

What do the other European folks think of British people?

cancerous

>scots
cool
>irish
cool
>wales
dunno
>english
trash

Drunken shits that drown in the canals of Amsterdam.
Try not to smile.

Rearry? They drown??

Thats pretty god damned funny.

There are no fences. Every week they fall into the canals and drown. And we all laugh. Not even news.

Oh look another celt-boo who thinks England is just 'Britain' and all the peat countries are just braveheart land

Fuck off you wop

This may be the single greatest thing Ive ever read on int. Holy shit, im crying.

Obsession

Republic of Ireland > England > Wales > Scotland > Dogshite > herpes > Cancer > Aids > Northern Ireland.

Official British and Irish isles ranking

>British and Irish isles
lol

>Official British and Irish isles ranking

Why would you put them together

This kills a drunken Brit. And we allow it.

Really don't know why Chavs have such a problem with canals and balconies.

It reminds me that every summer many Brits die due to a thing we call "balconing", they jump from the balcony of the apartment to the pool or to another balcony but many just don't make it.

Step up then, nigga

they have this ability to die like flies.
some brit got under a mowing machine and another one died making a selfie on the Autobahn.

Because we are apart of the same archipelago, it like comparing mainland Europe countries.

im howling.

lel.

Chavs are special.

Stop, i cant breathe

Our underclasses are genuinely retarded.

here is the actual funny part:
he was drunk and slept on the soccer field, hence why he got under the machine

In Amsterdam this is not even in the news. You hear this while you order a beer. Brits are fantastic.

Once Brexit goes thru, all mainland euros should install canals and balconies throughout their countries

so this is why they never invaded mainland europe.
they couldn't get over the english channel

lol

Balconies with a canal under it.

We are not w*ites or e*ropeans.

WE are the most powerful race on earth

Great People
I am sad to see them leave us

they won't unless they give back the marbles of the parthenon back to greece. Greece will veto their exit, read the news, hans.

Yeah truly great people and friends lmao. Eat garbage you fucking bootlicker.

Im done

>be me in Koln
>get super wasted and can't find my way back to the hotel
>found a stairwell of what I thought was a multistory car park to sleep in
>woken up to the noise of concernedkraut.mp3
>oh I was just resting my eyes haha
>follow some Krauts through a door into what I assume was an office/hospital/somewhere I clearly shouldn't have been
>angry little hobbit woman starts barking at me in German to gtfo

The night before I also ran away without paying for my scnitzel and ended up doing coke with some other Brits and sneaking into a student party.

How can Yuropoor "tourists" even compete. I love representing my country abroad.

we gon' have a proper tussle matey, don't push me

sure thing friend.

now go vomit in a nearby pool

kek. I dropped 600ug of acid in Amsterdam a few years ago with half a gram of mandy and went swimming in the canals late at night. Did think at certain points I was dying but luckily I got pulled out by some yank tourists after about 20 minutes.

lol noice m8

the people here like them for some reason

>other european folk
>european

implying UK is or ever was european

perfidious albion has no links with the continent and should be regarded as outside of europe

Why is it that if i go to Britbongland i never see you guys? Are you hiding and suddenly buy tickets to Amsterdam?

Wow what a bunch of cucks.
Lord Elgin bought them fair and square.

Business idea: Support dissidents and perfidious claims against EU countries

I like bongs. Good sense of humour, great bantz. Their government fucking sucks though and they have a bit of a cuck streak (hoplophobia, sjw shit, no free speech etc)

Meh. Lots of cunts, some really cool guys. Same as anywhere I suppose

I'm an Anglo american and getting completely fucked and doing stupid shit on vacation is a pretty normal thing in my family.
I guess its genetic.

>muh american mutt dna what shekelstein told me

>everyone in america is mixed and has to resort to DNA tests
Filthy dumb tulip nigger scum. Some of us actually know who our parents are.

>20
>adult

lol

If you say you're English these days, you get arrested and thrown in jail.

As it should be

Worse than chinks.

animals apart from the posh upper class

one brit also died here in the streets, he took a taxi then got ran over somewhere

To be fair, our chavs generally don't destroy or deface ancient artefacts like the Chinese do.

>so this is why they never invaded mainland europe.

ummm... sweety...

Going in and out really quickly during a world war with burger and ruskie support doesn't even qualify as an invasion.

maybe not but we did turn every german city into fucking dust.... and we'd do it again ;)

The same here in Venice, but there are fences

Truly lovely people you are