Come up with an episode of TWD in one sentence

Come up with an episode of TWD in one sentence.

Rick is ordered by Negan to search for odd supplies, and eventually comes upon a tricycle, which Negan rides while pointing his shotgun and threatening to kill residents he doesn't like in the neighborhood.

Negan leans back licking teeth saying "OH MAMA".

Negan and Shane the best memes of 2016

Daryl goes out into the woods and edges for an hour.

Character leaves safety for some reason, meets some zombies, and despite the danger returns safely.

I would love to see a long-running sitcom based around the cucked Rick era, basically episode 704 every week. This would be from like season 5 when they're running low on ideas.

Secondary character gets whole episode of screentime and dies by the end

they all fuckind die, the end

Negan asks both Rick and Daryl to the prom, both say yes and hijinks ensue as he has to hide it from both of them the night of the dance

A character falls over and is bitten.

Negan says "zombie" and everyone realize that they did not use that word from the beginning

I kekd audibly.

>"Konichiwa, Shane-desu, I am Maskyusomin."
How did Maskyusomin's katana end up with Michonne instead of Shane? Why haven't the show runners addressed this?

People walk around the camp and exchange shitty dialogue for an hour and ends on a pointless cliffhanger that nobody wants to see because this show was dead on arrival the end of the first episode.
*BONUS*
Stay tuned for the talking dead where we talk about all the talking in case your too retarded to understand what you just watched, complete with your favorite literally who's and occiasional actor unrelated to the franchise, with your host the walking meme Chris Shartwick.

Negan goes back to his base and finds Fat Joey's skull caved in, so funny antics pursue.

Next episode, the whole town is transformed into a carnival because Negan is bored. Rick is forced to become a clown and perform tricks for Negan and Carl while being threatened by Negan's men.

>Oh come on Rick, you can juggle better than that!

If zombie films existed in the WD universe, there would be no show. The army and hell the police and public would have dealt with it.

>"you did good today Rick, I'll see you pussies next week"
>it's a metaphor for the viewers, we will tune in next week
>rides off on tricycle in back behind the savior's trucks, swinging lucille at walkers
>episode ends with michonne discovering pile of burned tricycles