Whoa

whoa

the flash movie will be amazing and the best of the standalone ones, screencap this

looks like a bad 90s kids show

I dunno about that Cyborg look.

Cyborg better be like Teen Titan's Cyborg, he was a cool dude.

He better say boo-yah at least once

laughing evans.gif

Am I the only one who's pissed how Cyborg will be handled and ignored? I know he's there for diversity points but still.

Razzies 2017 is going to be fun.

No GL no buy

So Cyborg looks absolutely terrible, the Flash suit is still rather bulky and covered in unecessary wires, Wonder Woman's costume--while appealing--is cursed with an actress that ins't even trying in that photo, Aquaman is still cool looking despite looking totally different, and Batfleck's new Bat-eyes are still shitty.

I think the visuals for this are going to be bad, which shocks me because Snyder is usually fairly capable of doing some great shots even if he has some bad ones. I fear we have the worst looking Snyder film on our hands.

/get hype/

need to cg fatten up those skinny legs on ww tho

Why do they need the niggerbot?

How the hell did they fuck Cyborg up so much? He looks like a complete robot

Everybody looks ready to fight and WW looks like a real doll.

they could have touched up wonder woman for this promo shot, holy shit she stands out in a bad way

>tfw the aquaman solo ends up being the best movie in the dceu

Jeeeeezus, Batman looks like that owl thing guy from Watchmen.

so they dont get shit on by criti-... oh wait.. yeah i dont actually know why they need niggerbot

Looks great, based Snyder

a justice league is an inherently ridiculous concept that has no place in live action film

>looks like a bad 90s kids show

I KNOW, IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH

there will be a moment in justice league where he hacks something and goes "boo yah!"

screencap this

$725 million at the box office and a 52% rotten tomato score

Best i can do

kek

Why does WW have a fat face?

Bulking

Gadot has a huge head, huh?

>Cyborg
>looks like a complete robot

wow.

This is Batfleck's suit that he'll use to fight Deathstroke on a plane.

Looks like something Schumacher would come up with.

new alt batsuit confirmed?

Cyborg literally looks like garbage.

I don't know where you're going with this, but you better not be bullying me

Cyborg is linked to the plot since he was rebuilt with the use of a Mothr Box which is the macguffin the bad guys are looking for

... I take it

O-ok...

M-maybe that's not his final form?

Domestic or world wide?
I say world wide.

in the DCEU? Probably not from the start because honestly he's been through a ton of shit and would probably have preferred to die rather than be put through the process that rebuilt him, so he's probably got some issues with his dad which will become moot when he finds out he's been kidnapped.

they already talked about some stuff in the set visit about how his body can morph to create new weapons and even additional arms.

still find it hilarious that dc is really, really pushing cyborg in the front.
cyborg is so out of place.
should have been john stewart (they could've said hal jordan is protecting sector 2814, while stewart is earth's guardian).

i imagine that in the end it's going to be cyborg that saves the day (or in the movie he's the one that going to come up with plans/have the most things to say - along with wonder woman)

>still find it hilarious that dc is really, really pushing cyborg in the front.

Just like them pushing WW to the front for BvS never mind she was shoehorned in there with the flimsiest of reasons.

Also I doubt the Cyborg movie will be made, much easier to make him Flash's buddy in the Flash movie.

>Cyborg
>there will be no BOOYAH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

will he at least hit a shower

with the other movies coming out at the same time i'm going to say 650 million worldwide, with 43% rotten tomato score.

awful

i'm betting that all the merchandise with either have cyborg/wonderwoman center package with batman and superman at the ends (left and right).

it's going to be because the higher ups at dc/hollywood think that by putting the minority characters upfront they think that it will translate in females and other minorities to come out in droves to the theater and thus more money.

batman looks like owlman and cyborg looks like a transformer, terrible

Maybe Will Smith should've been Cyborg

>cyborg's dad had him hanging upside down facing the wall

was I the only one who found that funny

If that happens the DCEU is all but done. A high scoring Justice League would make at least $1.5 billion.

It opens a month before Star Wars. That should give it time to make some money. More than BvS and SS, but not quite $900 million.

>no Beastboy weeaboo
>no goth Raven
>no dorky Robin
>Starfire is not a bimbo
>Deathstroke is not called Slade
>mfw

I wonder if cyborg mention robin or bring him up to batdad

Why does Gal Gadot look like someone who just dropped her groceries in that picture?

Will they survive?

Now that you mention it..

Robin's pretty been dead longer than he was Cyborg.

>>Starfire is not a bimbo

Wait, what's your definition of bimbo, do you mean airhead?

HOOKED ON A FEELING

Any Lantern would open the universe up too quickly in a series that is so far about humanity's response to the "only" aliens they know about, the "first" alien contact they know.

It would devalue Superman's story, which is "I'm the sole alien freak and the world is responding to me with terror and awe."

Presumably, after the invasion of the Parademons it'll be ok to bring them in.

why didn't the ring pick superman?

They're the same thing.

52% is double batman v superman!

1.6 BILLION CONFIRMED!!

Quite generous

Distance, that's literally the reason, it actually turns out that Guy Gardner was more worthy of being Earth's green lantern than Hal but he was closer

>galactic super-weapon
>can't travel a couple thousand miles at most to get to the most worthy candidate

wew

Truly the age of capekino

The rest looks real but this has to be concept art

wtf

nice response dubs

>Bane vs Bill Wilson
>Batman vs Slade Wilson
CIA's revenge confirmed, prepere for another four years for you

I'm not mad, just baffled they chose him. Why not the martian manhunter? He's got more interesting powers and you can make him a black guy if you wanted to.

HQ

Photoshopkino

Short answer is Geoff johns loves Green Lantern Hal Jordan, he's his precious baby, his self-insert and when they were debating the new 52 JLA lineup the execs must have been like "whoa we've got too many white people on the team, where's the diversity?" and Geoff anticipating them wanting to put John Stewart on the team decided to kick Manhunter off the roster in favor of Cyborg, so that the REAL Green Lantern would be there.

Besides, can't have TWO aliens on the team, that'd be weird.

Nite Owl?

>Gal looks even worse

Who the fuck is cyborg?
t. an adult

Seriously,no idea

Everyone looks pretty cool but WW is kinda just..standing around

Do you want a link to wikipedia, or a youtube compilation?

Black man fused with a mother box, a mother box is a mac guffin the bad guys are looking for on earth

Should've either done Static Shock or Jon Stewart. I love either one of these guys, especially Static. Aside from the Flash, no one on the team's got Electricity powers and Static could look really interesting visually.

>those rumors of Jaden playing Static

Glad they were bullshit, also, they're not going to put anybody who doesn't have their own comic book on the team, hell I don't think Static even exists anymore or is in use, plus if you think people bitch about Cyborg being on the Justice League they would dump ten times the hate on Static

>they would dump ten times the hate on Static

Why? Static could be, and look, badass.

cyborg is literally exactly what you think he is.

the only reason anyone knows cyborg is because of teen titans.

I like it.

>Why? Static could be, and look, badass.

True but at least Cyborg's on the Justice league in the current comics and his role in the movie is based around an object central to his existence, throwing in Static isn't as "organic" as the bigwig execs like to abuse.

Soul Power episode was great

Honestly Static would work better with the Teen Titans.

It baffles me that DC still has not considered a movie for them yet.

No.
Dear God,no.

Oh, thank you.
In return,enjoy this pic of an angsty monkey giving you, yes you,thumbs up.

>Wonder Woman
>My feet hurt, this smoke is making me gag, who the hell is this robot guy next to me

PRIME!!

>Women should be paid as much as Men

Top Kek

Costumes"
>Batman lost EVEN MORE of the chest symbol. Bat shades are retarded.
>Wonder Woman looks pretty alright.
>AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>GWAHAHAHAAH OH JESUS WHY
>Apart from the color washing out in favor of LE EBIN DARK MEME, Aquaman looks alright.

But seriously, Michael Bay Presents: A Very Transformer Cyborg and The Flash are beyond awful. Holy fuck.

It's also as always beyond clear that Gal should have stuck to looking pretty on a stage.

>In return,enjoy this pic of an angsty monkey giving you, yes you,thumbs up.
t. an """"adult""""

Oh God so embarrassing.

wheres superman?

John Stewart is the superior Green Lantern. That is such a bullshit move on this faggot's part to screw with Martian Manhunter of all characters just to keep his weak ass white bitch of a hero.

is this power rangers

Still dead/in the process of Resurrection, pic related, an instagram pic from Henry Cavill