Trump tricked all of you

>trump runs for president
>knows he won't win
>accepts donations from retards
>HQ of his campaign at trump towers, hosts fundraisers at his golf courses, flies on his jets, buys his own brand of water for the campaign, etc
>legally able to pay his own companies for all of this with campaign donations
>"loans" his campaign money that he will pay himself back with through donations
>makes a profit off the campaign, gets his name plastered all over the media increasing his brand recognition and value

Sup Forums and the Republican party got fucking rused by the master goy.

How does it feel?

>yes I got paid hundreds of millions of dollars by countries who like stoning women but look DRUMPF used the law to his advantage!

all of that money sure helped JEB!

Jokes on you faggot, we knew this from the start, and supported it for the lulz.

FPBP

Here guys, I edited a Trump phone wallpaper for you guys

So he is bought and paid for more by no one than himself? That is 1000x better than Hillary. 100% bought and paid for by middle east and Wall st special interest.

It doesn't matter now. Whatever the case Donald is doing gods work by destroying the GOP. Now the Jews won't have a safe containment zone for white people

Fuckk off Shillary Clinton Shill you need to stop posting

>How does it feel?
Fucking good I hate the Republican party thanks Donald

shillary is using you as tools OP

dude, if you honestly think those donations will affect Hillary's decisions then you are a complete idiot.

Jesus Christ, we really did a number on Ben "Flamethrower for a new Shoah" Garrison, didn't we?
He's practically naming the Jew at this point, he even drew a little Star of David on the roof.

SHOO SHOO EVIL JEW

mindblowing~!

Obviously the Saudis payed Millions because they support Hillarys policy.

He will be considered a moron/racist by the general public forever instead of some rich somewhat trashy guy people remember from the apprentice. This campaign has done nothing but utterly destroy his brand image.

Yeah, he's pretty much on track to adding, "ass whupped by a girl" unless that bitch gets indicted after there is no way for Dems to change candidates/nominees. If it is too early, it will be 'burned by a Bolshevik kike" instead. He always seemed like a scam artist to me anyways.

>>makes a profit off the campaign, gets his name plastered all over the media increasing his brand recognition and value
I've thought about this before and maybe it will work but I really think that a LOT more people dislike him now than did a year ago.

A LOT more people will refuse to live in a Trump building (already seeing that in Vancouver) and although I like Trump I have to say that this campaign kind of made him look lazy or arrogant. Here's what I mean: he could take a few hours a learn the basics of international relations, for example, but he won't. He doesn't know very much, it's obvious to everyone (at least anyone who knows anything about international relations, in this example), but he just doesn't care, I guess.

I really don't know what to make of asking for donations now. That was a huge part of his appeal for me - that he was self-funded. A billionaire begging middle-class families. Maybe I'm old fashioned or something but I find it distasteful, borderline disdainful, too.

Why doesn't he use his own money?

It's the ultimate realization of the American dream: a successful self-funded run at the American presidency. What on the planet could beat that?
And then to suddenly piss on that concept by not only asking me for money, but putting the televangelist-style spin on it: "My fellow patriot, please donate asap, right away, like right this second, it's a fucking emergency you cheap fuck!"

I like him, despise Shillary, but am really troubled that he thinks his giant personality can do all the work that needs to be done as US president. I think foreign governments would look to exploit that to the detriment of the country.

/blog
tits for your patience

and again...
trunp threads = shill,goyim,nigger,nazi,cuck
i thought pol was a board to DISCUSS matters not posting anime girls with chan buzzwords

Dont you mean bernie

bad

have a shekel for your one post goy