/FFG/ FANTASY FOOTBALL GENERAL

Previous thread POST:

-SCREEN SHOT/PICTURE OF TEAM
-WHAT KIND OF LEAGUE YOU ARE IN
(WHEN ASKING ABOUT WHICH X OF Y PLAYERS YOU SHOULD START POST WHICH TEAM THOSE PLAYERS ARE PLAYING AGAINST)
EXAMPLE :
BRANDON MARSHALL @ JETS
JOE MIXON VS RAIDERS
DOUG BALDWIN @ JAGUARS

GIVE ADVICE, PLS NO BULLY

FOOTBALL SUNDAY STARTS AT 10 AM PAC/ 1 PM EST

10 HOURS! GET THOSE QUESTIONS ANSWERED AND LINEUPS SET!

Does anyone have a playerprofiler.com account? How good is the paywall information?

What is that?

12 team league, standard scoring, 2 QB league with a DP too.

I think someone said they did in another thread

Love the receivers on the left but the all around team on right is better.

Which two do I start?
PPR

Brandon Marshall @ Cowboys
Eric Decker vs Raiders
TY Hilton @ Rams
Emmanuel Sanders vs Chargers

Decker and Marshall. I'm a Raiders fan and our defense is booty

Your thread has no organization to it and a shitty meme pic.

Yeah don't bother w/ it, literally doesn't matter.

Ol Dirty Beckham better play and play well.same for Jamison Crowder.

Should I start Tevin Coleman in place of OJB?

I'm playing alshon jefferey instead of OBJ tomorrow

Help optimize my teams guys, I think they're g2g but check 'em out.

>non-decimal scoring
You're gonna have a bad time.
The team on the left is shallow at RB but WRs are great. The team on the right has interesting pieces, such as Forte and Marshall and Lacy for example. That must be from an enormous league because there are some deep, deep league players on your roster.

Decker and Sanders.
Marshall is an okay choice but I like Sanders more. Hilton has a garbage QB this week.

Lol sucks you didn't start Kareem hunt huh?

Or Hill. Faggot

Any defense on the waiver better than Chargers? They're about to get btfo

J. Matthews or Z. Jones for flex? Also is riddick worth a pickup if I have B. Powell and Demarco Murray?

How the fuck do you have Bell, Murray and Thomas on 1 team?

What do I do? I drafted heavy wide receiver and now Hilton's scaring me with Lulzien at QB and OBJ is scaring me with his ankle injury. My RB2/Flex situation is concerning as well.

Set my lineup.

Forgot to add 10 team .5 ppr drafted 5th

should i trade Darren Mcfadden, Sammy Watkins for Kareem Hunt?

1000% yes.

Yeah.

desu Chorgers D/ST is going to be terrific this year, sleeper af. They have a great pass rush and elite CBs.

That league is a money league with at least 2 tacos.

Don't start Hilton if you are able.

That is one of the stupidest questions I have ever seen, and I teach at a community college where I have to deal with retarded students trying to learn calculus all day.

>Any defense on the waiver better than Chargers? They're about to get btfo

t. Someone who knows nothing about either the broncos or the chargers apparently

Riddick should not be on the waiver wire period, even in standard. He has much more value than Zay Jones right now, that's for sure.

Alright guys, who out of these 3 do you not play tomorrow, in PPR. Assume flex.

K Benj, Crowell, Hyde.

My RB1 is Gurley, and my other 2 WR are M. Bryant and B. Marsh.

This OBJ shit is giving me aids

I like all three of those but I'd sit Crow. His game script won't be great. Which sucks because I'm starting him tomorrow.

RIP in peace to OBJ owners. 50% he won't play, 50% he will play and get zero targets as a decoy.

Yeah Im slightly leaning toward Hyde over Crow due to he usually has great openers, and Benj I feel is gonna benefit from a not so much scrambling Cam.

But I feel like If Kizer isn't on fire, which he won't be, then Crowell may carry the offense which could be big points. Also my team was auction so if people wonder about the rb situation.

I really like Crow this year because of CLE's improved line and their coach's verbal "dedication to the run," which doesn't mean anything tangible but is a good sign given Crowell's talent. It helps he was available in the 4th-6th rounds for who I believe to be an RB1 at the end of the year.

Hyde is looking really good as well but I feel like CAR's defense is better and his game script won't be as good either. At the same time, Hyde is used in the passing game and is healthy.

maclin or wallace?

That "dedicated to the run" was the same shit the Ravens said last season. I hate coaches

Maclin

>Brandon Marshall @ Cowboys
If OBJ sits, definitely play Marshall
>Eric Decker vs Raiders
IMO Mariota is destined to have a great year and Decker is the best option at WR.
>TY Hilton @ Rams
No Luck, No start
>Emmanuel Sanders vs Chargers
2nd to Thomas, decent qb.

Final answer is Decker and Marshall (OBJ or no OBJ)

Would you play Corey Coleman in flex this week or Odell and hope he's good to go?

Well, I would wait to hear of obj is going to play first of all. If he does play, start obj.

I have Seahawks defense and this is all that's left on the wire, how fucked am I

If the word isn't out by 1:00 Coleman can't slide into that spot, the Giants don't go till 8:30 tonight

Who do I start,

Cousins vs Eagles
Carr @ Tits?

Chargers could be a nice play

Oh shit, well I wouldn't take any chances. Start coleman.

Denvers passing game seemed strong tho

Help me out with a WR/TE flex play in a 12 man, PPR league?

Starting Tyler Eifert vs Baltimore at the moment.

Bench players available include:
Mike Wallace @ Cincy
Tyler Lockett @ Greenbay
Eric Decker vs Oakland

Keep Eifert or switch him out with one of the above?

Also, I missed out on drafting Darren Sproles, but he got dropped by his team and is available. I drafted Darren McFadden betting on Zeke's suspension would stick (fuck me, right?). Should I drop McFadden and pick up Sproles or is the handcuff worth keeping over the Iggle's lead pass RB?

>playing a fucking tight end as your flex
idiot

>game time decision
>Sunday night game

decker

>tfw no friends to do a fantasy draft with

e-e-enjoy your leagues

You can vicariously play through me which defense

What are some of the most ridiculous and lopsided trades you've ever been offered? Pic related, 10 team standard scoring

>Carlos Hyde to split snaps with Breida
Rest In Peace me

It's Siemian though week 1, doubt they'll get blasted and if your league scores sacks it could be big too

Take that fan

PLEASE RESPOND

COUSINS VS EAGLES
OR CARR AT TITANS
PLEASE

If you guys answer me then I'll send a cure anime girl to you house.

Non-PPR: Ted Ginn Jr,, Jamison Crowder, Pierre Garcon, Tyler Lockett, or Randall Cob?

Cousins

Cucksins

Carr without a doubt. Better qb with better receivers against a so-so defense. Could end up being a high scoring game since Titans have a great offense and Raiders d isn't that good.

>Carr
>Better than Cousins
Mexinigger please go

(WHEN ASKING ABOUT WHICH X OF Y PLAYERS YOU SHOULD START POST WHICH TEAM THOSE PLAYERS ARE PLAYING AGAINST)
EXAMPLE :
BRANDON MARSHALL @ JETS
JOE MIXON VS RAIDERS
DOUG BALDWIN @ JAGUARS

I'm scared to start Fornette. I know he's gonna get volume, but Texans run D ain't nothin' to fuck with.

I wanna start Larry Fitz in the ping-pong game against the Lions instead. Talk me out of my madness!

Are you retarded? Carr was an mvp candidate until he got injured meanwhile cousins could take even get a deal done.

You're a retard and f you don't already know all the players and their matchups for week 1 I don't want your advice

Carr fucking blows and you're an autistic raidnigger. Look at their stat lines and then get back to me.

Fuck, I just made up my mind and decided to go with Carr
Why would you guys prefer Cousins? He's an average QB really, most of his assets in offense are new to the team and they haven't gelled together yet (Redskins were dogshit in pre-season).
What's more, the Eagles' defence is good on average, but has high variation (very hit or miss, on some days they can completely shut out teams and on other days the safeties just give up). I started Kareem Hunt and my opponent had Brady who sucked, so I'm well ahead and need players with a high floor.
Really, what scares me with Cousins is that their preseasons were shit and that the Eagles defence can be scary on their good days. Carr seems much more stable.

I think so too. The Tits are shit, I like Carr more as a QB, he has already proven that he can work very well with his offense (unlike Cousins, whose offense has improved on paper but who knows how long they'll need to settle and find their form together), and it strikes me as a high-scoring matchup where both QBs get to throw a lot. Compared to that, Eagles games are usually a slog because their defense is better than their offense and they try to get results by keeping the other offense off the field.

I'd love some more input but right now I'm leaning towards Carr

You're right, I do actually apologize for my ignorance. Here is my revised post.

Pick one, please.

Non-PPR: Ted Ginn Jr (Min), Jamison Crowder (Phi), Pierre Garcon (Car), Tyler Lockett (GB), or Randall Cob (Sea)?

AJ Green torches the Ravens secondary whenever he plays them. A Dalton/Green stack is a good play today.

Crowder if he plays, Garcon otherwise

Dude, this is how fantasy threads have been for years now you fucking retard. Not everyone knows the opponent and wether it's home or away.

shoulda senpai but he pulled the trade before I could accept it

Cousins has been improving and he has the easier matchup. Hsi receiving core has also improved. Carr is is something really special, especially combined with their now lead Lynch running game. I'm not sure you could go wrong either way. Just play the matchups, qt.

I was kidding that's fucking garbage

Hmmmm I'd say garcon but not confidently.

PPR

Ty Montgomery v Seahawks
Robert Kelly v Eagles
Jonathan Stewart @ 49ers
Shane Vereen @ Cowboys

Pick 1

Ur fugged

Not sure if he has the better matchup tho. Eagles defense ain't bad (unlike their offense), he doesn't work well with his receiving corps so far.

Does anyone else think Ginn has the potentinal for some significant deep passes, especially since Michael Thomas will be shadowed by Xavier Rhodes s?

Sorry, I actually mean to delete the "easier matchup" part, but forgot once I saw the matchup stats, babe.

Kelley

Yeah we have all discussed how ginn is boom or bust this week

>but forgot once I saw the matchup stats, babe.
What did you mean by this?

obj is killing me. if he does play he'll have too much of an ego to play decoy right? here's my options for replacing him, some play before him (PPR, btw)

adam thielen vs saints
mike wallace @ bengals
ted ginn jr @vikings
n since thielen is currently in my flex spot, here's the rest of my bench if i need to do some shuffling
mark ingram @ vikings
paul perkins @ cowboys
eric ebron vs cardinals

please help

looks fine. if it turns out OBJ doesn't play you at least have Allen in the later MNF game. would hate to play him against DEN tho

Chorger defense is total shit

Need 2 flex, PPR. Garcon,crowder, m Bryant, Danny woodhead

When I saw the matchup I realized it was not a good idea to go with Cousins, necessarily.

garcon

After my Pats D shit all over me I probably need that boom.

Who do I start at WR2? Have Crowder also in that slot but I'm not sure

of that group, Maclin

Should I go big and start Chris Carson or go safe with Fournette?

Standard scoring

anyone starting Mixon today? it's either him or Thielen in my flex but I think I'm gonna let it ride on the young RB

fournette every single time

Mixon is gonna split a lot of carries through the first month of the season. That's just the reality of rookie running backs. Plus Baltimore's D is legit.

yeah that's what I figured but I already have Hunt's night in my RB2 slot so I think I'm just gonna let it ride as a flex play

Go with Lockett. He's gonna have a big day

>lost ajayi this week
>obj prolly wont play
>have to start dez or hilton

The ride never ends

Garcon and Crowder

>starting any SEA WR not named Baldwin

Keenan Allen @ DEN today? Or am I just gambling at this point?