Are we gonna watch the Golden Globes together again, Sup Forums?

Are we gonna watch the Golden Globes together again, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9eX45Ce_MW8
youtu.be/veIm2TQc0Xg
twitter.com/VancityReynolds/status/817169596419555328
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that'd be nice but the streams you guys post are always just spammed by stupid juvenile memes that get very tiresome very quickly

Can't wait for the cringeworthy spech of Natalie.
youtube.com/watch?v=9eX45Ce_MW8

Will Fallon be drunk?

> zero hype
no thanks.

what does this mean

It wasn't that bad......was it?

thats why i watch the globes with /t/ every year and the oscars alone.

the globes are meh anyway, and at least you can shitpost with Sup Forums in the chat.
but yeah, sometimes the streams are way too terrible, when some dumb weebshit hosts them and starts cutting the program to play hes weebshit videos

I really don't get the point of it. Is it supposed to be funny or is it just "lol I'm trolling the people I supposedly made a stream for?" It's really stupid and just plain annoying.

>watching Fallon by choice

>watching people pretend La La Land Hollywank is good

I will be sleeping
t.EU

>0:40

I have people over to play a drinking game and get hammered while laughing at the idiocy of rich celebs getting drunk to give each other awards for trash movies like La La Land. That being said, it will also be good to see a legitimately good movie like Manchester get some recognition.

Of course the ceremony is retarded and meaningless but that doesn't make it less funny to watch when you're drinking with pals

weebshitters dont know how to behave when they are around other peope usually, even if its online

the good thing is, usually there are at least 4-5 different guys stream each year, so theres always at least 1 decent stream.

also, in how many hours is the program starting, im from Yurop

I hope there is one good one posted. It's pretty frustrating. Also gets kind of embarrassing when I have people over and they see the kind of garbage this website produces.

Anyway, the ceremony starts at 8 pm Eastern so in 5.5 hours.

This year is pretty damn easy to call:

>Best Motion Picture, Musical or Comedy
La La Land

>Best Motion Picture, Drama
Moonlight

>Best Director
Damien Chazelle, La La Land

>Best Actor, Drama
Casey Affleck, Manchester By The Sea

>Best Actress, Drama
Natalie Portman, Jackie

>Best Actor, Musical or Comedy
Ryan Gosling, La La Land

>Best Actress, Musical or Comedy
Emma Stone, La La Land

>Best Supporting Actress
Michelle Williams, Manchester By The Sea

>Best Supporting Actor
Mahershala Ali, Moonlight

yep

I think Manchester will beat Moonlight for Best Pic. I would also take Viola Davis instead of Michelle Williams. I'd agree with all your other picks.

Basically every year is easy to call by this point though.

and GOAT 2016 will get snubbed for being too white and not pozzed enough

>jimmy fallon
Who thought this was a good idea?

They will give supporting actor to Jeff Bridges, supporting actresss to Viola Davis, and Motion Picture Drama to Manchester, the globes love to reward big celebrities, like when they gave a globe to Lady Gaga lol

u streaming senpai?

youtu.be/veIm2TQc0Xg

You might be right.

Bridges over Ali is disgraceful .

Normies

>>Best Actor, Musical or Comedy
>Ryan Gosling, La La Land
/our guy/

its on nbc. really no need to stream
ill be in the live threads

How did he do this

what if we don't have tv?

why do people actually pay for tv?

Is that reviewbrah?

>pay for tv?
user you can pick up NBC over the air, for free.

most of the peole on Sup Forums are usually either without a TV or euros, thats the point of the streams
also, the stream chat

Cute desu

Supporting actress will go to Viola Davis

not in Canada bruh

I only watch these award shows on years Joaquin Phoenix is nominated for the meme potential.

All award shows are meaningless but atleasr the golden globes don't get political like the oscars. I might've tuned in if it wasn't for Fallon

>no Ricky
I'll watch it, but it can't compare to last year.

The only good thing about the Globes is that people get drunk and make funny faces and there aren't any boring song and dance numbers like at the Oscars.
Also both Mel and Noni are nominated this year, how likely is it that a drunk Mel goes on stage and calls out the oven dodgers?

I'm looking forward to Froggo walking on stage to take the award for best drama for Stranger Things

nbc is free television

Millie > Finn t b h

pretty sure it only streams for free in the states, right?

W E S T W O R L D
E
S
T
W
O
R
L
D

>sperg chat
yeah nah, ill stay comfy in the live threads

We're gonna reeee if Zootopia doesn't win, right guys? Can we agree on this?

Kubo is way, way, way better

>only one nom
fuck these (((people)))

>thats the point of the streams also, the stream chat

Holy fuck I cannot imagine the power of the autism contained within that chatroom. Someone please take a screencap every time a black person wins an award or even appears on screen

>this thread

Yeah ok buddy. It looks nice I'll give you that. It's impressive, but it wasn't a good movie.

so where are the stream links

>golden globes menu
>chilli and sea bass

bitches be lucky JLaw isn't nominated

How much longer till it starts?

She was in nothing baity this year though

5 hrs, and 50 mins for the show. 4 hrs for the red carpet

Holy shit I forgot this was today.

I can't wait for Deadpool to get BTFO by La La Land.

Our man representing us proudly

why?

there is literally zero % chance that Deadpool will win. it's not as though it's been a closely watched race between those two. it's always been a foregone conclusion

the fact it's nominated is laughable.

I think it was nominated because they want to see a change in capeshit. Nominating things sends signals.

>generic dude it's a metaphor for racism lmao movie
>good

ok

Well one is a boy the other is a girl so you can't compare them, but personally I think Finn's got a cuter personality.

No, it was nominated because the Globes like celebs and memey shit that might make people watch the show.

Even the Globes are generally beyond the disgusting realm of capeshit. You think capeshit producers actually hope for awards? This will have absolutely no impact on that garbage dump of a genre.

It's just funny how people got excited over a superhero movie getting nominated for such a major award.
Now the Academy must nominate 10 movies for Best Picture because of diversity laws.

Is this the first year she hasn't been nominated since 2012?
fucking took long enough

So you think it is just over ratings..but why would awards shows want guys? especially men that liked deadpool.

Award shows are for women.

You laugh user but Deadpool has oscar buzz too.

twitter.com/VancityReynolds/status/817169596419555328

So what what going the surprise winner this year?

Also how the fuck is Golden Globes still going?

>Also how the fuck is Golden Globes still going?
The Golden Globes are Oscars that can easily be bought. They help a lot with film-sales
It's in hollywood's best interest that they continue to exist

Also, ironically, they tend to pick better winners than the oscars

People are down on the hfpa but that's because they're usually uninformed. The HFPA donates a huge amount of money to restoring old prints of films, preserving films, and to small film schools in the attempt at getting young people into film.

Say whatever you want about the silly ceremony but the organization is legit.

Also the Oscars are often even more pleb than the Globes. At least Manchester will probably win tonight. The Oscars will go with the mega garbage that is La La Land.

Thanks for the response user.

But what's the point in buying out the event, commercials? Or just bragging rights?

Most people still don't realise that the globes are all bought. It looks really good when you write "nominated for 5 golden globes" on a film's dvd cover
Or when an actor is advertised as a golden globe nominee/winner

It helps a lot more than you might think in sales

and yeah, commercials provide a lot of income for nbc
-not that nbc pays for the event as far as I know

where's a stream that's not fucking up

it doesn't start for 4.5 hours

reminder edward norton posted on Sup Forums during an oscars thread

picture?

i didnt save it, i know at least 1 guy did

its hard to find in the archives cause theres so many rolling threads

i think it was the 2015 oscars

Sorry man but that girl is really not attractive. She's wearing so much make up and has a giant nose that overwhelms her small face.

That's Stallone's daughter

>worth millions and a low end hooker is a that he can afford even with his master persuasion skills
Sad!

So who's going to win the statuettes this year? I'm thinking about asking for money on gofundme.com and bet in some more disputed categories

how many anti-trump speeches will we hear?

>Also both Mel and Noni are nominated this year, how likely is it that a drunk Mel goes on stage and calls out the oven dodgers?

Not very. He sits at the sober table with RDJ and Jody Foster.

The ceremony will be a temporary refugee camp

I'm sure you'll hear a thousand but there will actually be somewhere between zero and one.

so will streambro cover this?

what do you mean? An anti-Trump speech is an anti Trump speech.

>Especially in this current political climate, it's so important that progressive shows/movies like this get the recognition they deserve and send a message that we will fight for our brothers and sisters

>*cue thunderous applause and emotional tears to show how powerfully they've been affected

WE NEED STREAM FOR THIS

When does it start? In how many hours?

What progressive shows/movies actually have a shot at winning?

Deadpool

>"We need to stop building walls and start removing the barriers between us, so that humanity can ascend together and we can finally achieve peace on earth!!!!"
>Crowd erupts into violent hysteria, tables are thrown, glasses shatter, the earth erupts beneath them, volcanic ash spews forth and the room is enveloped in lava

Moonlight is a movie about a gay black man and it was pretty brilliant and I wouldn't be as angry if it beat Manchester as I will be when La La Land beats both.

The crack dealer guy from Moonlight deserves Best Supporting Actor for sure.

I mean you have the winning combo of thin skin and a persecution complex so you will hear, "Thanks for the award! The world needs more love!" as a call to arms against your president and race.

Yeah, Ali's performance is brilliant

It's a bummer that there will be at least 2 very good movies released nominated for Best Picture (Moonlight and Manchester), maybe even 3 if Silence gets in, and the completely forgettable, incredibly middling, in-your-face technical gimmickry bullshit, of La La Land will triumph