American people make me physically sick, like I need to vomit when I see them

American people make me physically sick, like I need to vomit when I see them.

Did the world get brainwashed by Hollywood into believing the average American is beautiful/handsome?

I feel exactly the same. Everytime I go to the country of the rising sun, I have to make a stop or two in the US. I feel anxious, uncomfortable, nervous, almost sick of being there. I just want to be as far as possible from them.

It's the CGI effects, man. Takes off a couple hundred pounds.

america is fucking weird lmao

>Did the world get brainwashed by Hollywood into believing the average American is beautiful/handsome?
The world doesn't operate on beauty and physical appearance.

Only the biggest, strongest, most creative get attention. Everyone else is just a nice face.

I am also very uneasy around most Americans in an uncanny valley kinda way. They just don't seem right, and I cannot relate to them as humans.

>believing the average American is beautiful/handsome?
Literally no one does that, we think of them as obese uneducated chauvinists

>Did the world get brainwashed by Hollywood into believing the average American is beautiful/handsome?
When I see a group of fat people somewhere in Europe there's 90% chance that they're Americans. No one actually thinks they're beautiful.

Americas got some downright ugly folks.

That said, pond for pound (no pun intended) we got the best looking people anywhere on earth. Euros and other foreigners always look a bit...off.

A jew saying this? The lack of self-awareness is staggering.

Ever met any non-american jews?

>we got the best looking people anywhere on earth

Yeah, meet american students.Le i am a world citizen,goddamn i hate amerimutts so much.

>Euros and other foreigners always look a bit...off.
funny americans always seem to be made out of retarded melting plastic

Yes, I often feel like they are a different species. Some kind of evolutionary offshoot that went wrong but nature hasn't had time to correct it yet.

How so?

the ones that aren't fat automatically get 7/10 market value so most people have to settle

Every American that i see is tall, white, Germanic, fit and attractive.

I dont see Germans winning any beauty contests.

Your only up the road from them !

tall, white and Germanic from a Brazilian perspective probably means Argentine

I do

>y-you too

what do you do in japan