HELP ME THERE IS A CONSPIRACY AGAINST ME AND THEY TRY TO PUT ME IN A LOONY BIN IM 21 YEARS OLD IF THEY SUCCEED I WILL...

HELP ME THERE IS A CONSPIRACY AGAINST ME AND THEY TRY TO PUT ME IN A LOONY BIN IM 21 YEARS OLD IF THEY SUCCEED I WILL LOSE MY FREEDOM AT 21 FUCKING YEARS AND REMAIN IN THE BIN FOR EVER FOR NO REASON AT ALL!

I HAVE NO FRIENDS AND THEY ALREADY PLAN THEIR NEXT MOVE ON ME
I CANT USE THE INTERNET BECAUSE THEY WILL IMMEDIATELY USE EVERYTHING I POST AGAINST ME
THEY WATCH ME ROUND THE FUCKING CLOCK
THIS IS A HUGE CONSPIRACY AND BY EXTEND PROBABLY INVOLVES THE ENTIRE WORLD OR SOMETHING
IF YOU LOOK FOR A WAY TO GET RID OF THE ILLUMINATI SCUM HERE IS YOUR CHANCE

WATCH THIS THREAD
THEY WILL IMMEDIATELY RIDICULE ME AND FORUM SLIDE THIS THREAD OR USE OTHER TACTS!

PLEASE HELP ME!

I ALREADY WAS AT COURT WHERE THEY TRIED TO MAKE ME GO INTO THE BIN

THEY ALSO TRIED TO KILL ME SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE
MULTIPLE TIMES BY SUICIDE AND MULTIPLE TIMES DIRECTLY; ONE TIME WITH POISON; ONE TIME WITH A FUCKING ASSASIN AND ONE TIME WITH DRUG OVERDOSE WHILE I WAS CHAINED DOWN IN A PSYCH WARD FOR NO REASON AND AGAINST MY WILL

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL

FUCKING HELP ME Sup Forums PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

is there really no real person out there? why does no one reply? is everyone really shills?

Why are they after you?

You sound schizo. You need serious mental help.

There is only shills and Australians.

i dont know! they try to get me locked up or killed. what for i dont fucking know!

Is this roleplay?

no! not at all!

>THEY WILL IMMEDIATELY RIDICULE ME AND FORUM SLIDE THIS THREAD
How would "they" from IRL know to track you down here? Why would "they" bother?

Germany is just schizophrenic-level paranoid right now.

bro you're having a psychosis episode

give it a week or two and you'll look back laughing at yourself

alles klar brotha, I'm an American living over here and can imagine why you're going insane, your country is a fucking lie since ww2...just like mine is starting to be, as you can see through media

I'll pray for you tonight, for you to get better user

See you soon

k...keep me posted

they already do so daily. how about you fucking ask them why the fuckers do that. im scared of losing my fucking freedom.
stop asking why they do that and HELP me.

are you the same schizo guy from few months ago

hell be fine

Judging by your original post you are either a child or need to be locked away. I'm just gonna assume you are just a bored 14 year old though.

How can we help?

It's cute how you still think you can get away. Just give up. Come home.

Look, you seem to be confused. You should go outside, and take a walk down the street.

please bring me to a location where no one can find me and i can hide from them.

See, you're misinterpreting my question. If you ask yourself "why" and place the reasoning into real variables in logical equations, you'd notice what you're saying is delusional.

If you're unable to construct a logical formation with real variables in your conclusion, you won't be able to see the flaw in said conclusion.

What you're saying here appears to be a manifestation of paranoia alone. Feel free to prove me wrong and add some logical variables to this. Otherwise, other rational people will also have to write this off as nonsense.

Make sense?

Why did your ID change?

>inb4 OP appears missing

>hide from them
Who are "them"?

so i can bump my own thread.
lets just call them the illuminati for the sake of simplicity.

You're the faggot who posted earlier about dropping acid earlier.

Do you seriously not have any friends to do acid with user?

Hold your shit together faggot.

what? the fuck

Why won't you just give up? We are going to find you.

they had such modern websites back then?

Calm down and let's settle this like gentleman. What's happening?

You sound almost exactly like my Paranoid Schizophrenic cousin OP, seek help.

>the illuminati
You should report to mental institution voluntarily ASAP.

>Acid

>LSD

>Lucy

>Tabs

>California Sunshine

You're probably one of those cunts who smokes a blunt at a party and starts freaking out thinking he has to go to the hospital.

Pull your shit together.

I NEED SOMEBODY!

What the fuck are you doing mate?
Run away. Don't you have forests in Germany for fucks sake?
Go away from major cities, settle down in some small town or even a village, preferably not signing anything, use only cash on your way there while wearing clothes that obscure your identity.
Take a train or something, get off one station before your destination, then walk so there would be confusion if some cameras will still spot you.
Stay there. That's it.

Just tell us what you know that makes them want you taken out.

schizophrenia is a hell of a drug

>tfw you will never be this crazy

He set his place on fire and didn't try to put it out until the neighbors saw the smoke
Ignore this faggot and report his threads

Bro you're having a bad episode. Its terrifying. It will pass. No one is going to spend valuable money looking for you. No one will pay money to keep you locked up. It's economics, the state isn't that interested I promise.

TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW DAMN IT

they make up reasons out of the blue to get me locked up and away.
this one guy a few days ago asked for my pics of my burned leg and it turned out he used it to make a thread how i try to kill myself and shit so they have a "legitimate" reason to call the police and shit on me.
they recently made me go to court where they decided wether to put me in a loony bin for the rest of my life or not
there was not even a fucking reason to put me there. but someone wanted it nonetheless. there was even a "special public interest" in it.

see this is one of the stories that made me stay in the bin the last time.
a completely fabricated story. makes you wonder how this user knows about it.

Sounds like you stopped taking your cymbalta hans

So what do you know. Just tell us what you know.
You're an idiot for not passing on the information.

>10 posts by this ID

Something is fishy here..... Call The Gestapo

I'm here user.
Don't let them win

We just dispatched three agents to come get you. They are on the move as I type this, won't take more than three minutes. Do yourself a favor and lie on your stomach with your hands above your head in front of your couch. We will use force if necessary.

I can help you, meet me at the Aldi.

hey its you again

Obvious slide bread...

they are desperate

Order from headquarters.

Closing in on suspect.

2 questions.
1. How is someone suposed to help OP if we dont know anything, besides that he is a faggot.
2. Why people reply to this shit?

What the fuck is this about?

here the tricks and trolls begin again to deliberately make this look like jokes. this is the tacticts i mentioned DONT FALL FOR IT!

IF YOU REALLY CARE FOR THE LIBERTY AND WANT TO GET THE JEWS TO LOSE; START BY HELPING ME GETTING AWAY FROM THEM FIRST. for some reason that i dont fucking know i am extremely important or at least an extreme annoyance to them. they put alot of resources in it to take me out.

they failed untill now but the tides are slowly turning and i cant hold them off for much longer Sup Forums.

no he posts every couple months. hes a legitimate insane person he posted documents

Illuminati here.

Camel Mitochondria Eucalyptus Seven

Also in the walls.

im not insane!! thats their lies. and you are part of them obviously.

>OP has not posted after his own self-reply

Bring him to the company safe house in Krakow so we can put him through indoctrination after apprehension.

Good work.

You're clearly schizo.
If you knew anything important you'd say it. Since you don't know anything important no one is after you.

see this is their standard tactic. its to make this look like roleplaying. you wont fall for it will you Sup Forums? because /x/ allways falls for it.

op is on drugs and his ID changed.
he is CeOzmACk

Post some better shit than fucking Sup Forums comments. Lets say your burnt leg with timestamp, there should at lease be scares ore some shit left even if it happened a while ago.

Copy that.

It's amazing how many paranoid schizophrenics find their way here. I love when that schizophrenic swede shows up.

I hate you OP, because you refuse to respond to me. I hope you're not RP and they put you away for life for being such a huge faggot and posting this stupid thread without saying anything important.

Is this legit?

>Paranoia
too much weed, Hans?

To be, or to take arms against a sea of thought, and arrows of thought, and the whips and them? To die, to grunt and make cowards of death what dreams may come when he himself might his quietus makes us rather bear those bourn no traveller returns, puzzles the question: whether bear, to say we end thus the thousand natural shocks that we know not of? Thus contumely, the dream: ay, the whips and them? To die: to sleep; to sleep of death what dread of so long a life; for in that the question: whether be

Use Shira Conzo Teytrie Laghta to decrypt this message. Everything will make sense soon.

>believing the autistic german

>court where they decided wether to put me in a loony bin for the rest of my life or not

holy shit you are bat shit crazy they can never do that . it is a few months always

This
I hope your paranoia peaks and you hang yourself OP. Its better than """Them""" getting you right? Faggot

There is nothing to see here citizen.

Please resume fun posting and frog man memes.

Do not respond to original poster.

I dont understand why mods enable your mental illness by allowing these threads to continue, maybe in /×/ but not pol.

Are you a girl?

Why are they after you specifically?

>PIC is OP

There is no way out, we're watching you. You thought we wouldn't find you on Sup Forums? The most popular image board on the internet, faggot.

go out in a blaze of glory you wonderful bastard.

show them that we'll fight for our freedoms.

Have you ever considered that maybe you are crazy and people are Infact trying to help you? I imagine this thread details what crazy people think is happening to them...

It's time

Fuck off with the ciphers and code and shit, this isnt da vinci code.

Think of the poor schizo.

It is over, user, we already won.

In this thread we witness a mentally ill man seeking help from the mentally ill.

TOPKEK

op drink bleach that wil destroy the trackers

What is your status?

The spooks are getting restless over here.

Not sure if schizophrenia or new copy pasta.

aysfhusnjawg'
sh

Here is an un-plug guide:

1) Completely wipe out all your hard drives, usb sticks and sd memories
2) Drill your phone and then pure chlorine over it
3) Buy a metal box and stash cash, passports and ID's in it
4) Bury the metal box deep in the wood
5) Permanently delete all your social media accounts
6)Always wake up before 4 AM, thats when authorities will try to arrest you
7) If they come after you, cancel your phone bill, health security, mobile contract etc
8) Close your bank account and withdraw all money
9) Convert most of your money into bitcoin but also keep some in cash, do not keep over 1000 euro in cash
10) Try to sleep in the woods, most forests in german have cameras, so use a rescue blanket when you sleep
11) If you suspect that they are after you, then change locations in the forests, or even go to a complete different forest and always be on the go, never settle somewhere while you are on the go
12) Go to a second hand shop and buy clothes that don't fit your style, this will make is difficult for profilers to find you
13) When you leave your house remember to pure chlorine all over the place

let me know if you need more help

Put some hair on that leg, christ.

How did it happen tho?

Ouch.

How did that happen? Seek help man.