Are americans/japanese/south koreans afraid of a full scale war with Best Korea?

Are americans/japanese/south koreans afraid of a full scale war with Best Korea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4
youtube.com/watch?v=duLQHuMqqA8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wlwtJfqJMBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4

Hahha wtf is that creepy voice?

I have no fear.

I hope that after a nuclear exchange with several million dead across several continents, we might have a shot of cooperating more efficiently on a global scale to prevent future escalations. I sadly think we are too late now. There simply can't be a North Korea forever. Too late to turn back. The missiles will fly before 2020. Guam is toast. Our bases in the pacific are toast. Japan is toast. South Korea is toast. Alaska, Hawaii, and the west coast won't make it either.

But most of all, North Korea is toast. There won't be a North Korea in the future. There will be no more North Koreans. Genocide as never before seen. Hell on earth. I am dead serious when I say that there is no fixing this problem now.

I am waiting. I will die in the blast most certainly. But maybe, just maybe, the world might become a better place. At least I think it could.

youtube.com/watch?v=duLQHuMqqA8

>south korea and north korea put their differences aside and join forces because of race

now what do?

>norks finally launch the 13 nukes they have
>half of them blow up in the silo

My grandma is a little bit scared

It would be short lived... but, nuclear war is a scary premise. The physical repercussions could last generations. The social repercussions could be permanent.

I'd love to fight side by side with SK/US against those filthy peasants...

Call us like in 1991

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wlwtJfqJMBw

Fuck off, I live in Vladivostok and I don't want nuclear fallout from your petty squabbles falling on my city.

shouldn't have funded them in the 50s then faggot

If not us, Chinese would have given them funds anyway,

Too late.

we already know that it is just a monkey show for US selling weapons to SK and Japan. North Korea is just pathetic puppet forced to play idiot by US.

Edgy.
How is Vladivostok? I know little about it but for some reason it's attractive to me. I don't know why.
I think we should all be afraid of any serious war involving modern technology.

do ppl know that Kim said hes going to launch missiles into the sea? as a demonstration, into basicly international waters at guam, non nuclear, nothing about killing US citizens

to that americans responded with
>we will eradicate you from face of earth

just as a comparison, the serbs shelled our borders in the yugo wars, hoping they can drag us into it, nobody died but it could go wrong

Then you shouldnt have hacked our elections you borscht-sucking vodka fiend.

Vladivostok is American

So if Russia said they were gonna fire missiles that would land 40 miles from your house, youd be cool with it?

do you realize how much of a shitshow would ensue if the U.S. fired missiles off the coast of Pyongyang, or Beijing, or Saint Peters burg?

there are ppl living here everywhere on both sides of every border so that would be a case of aggression, firing rockets into the ocean which you can shoot down anyway is not a reason to threaten millions of ppl with a firey radioactive death

your gov. invaded iraq with no reason, with little to no consequences

Iraq had no allies

which axis of evil is NK leading now?

Communism

Communism is the future.

its hardlined stalinism, it ended with the death of stalin, there are no stalinist countries on earth

or communist for that matter, venezuela and cuba comes close but, im not exactly sure how their cigar is a threat to US interests

There is no future for humanity under communism.

I'm sorry you feel that way but you're wrong.

Norks won't do anything. I 100% guarantee it. It's basically a suicide note.

Not him, but communism is an inherently anti-human ideology which neither respects freedom of conscience nor freedom of action even in it's 'pure' Marx-only forms.

t. former commie

genocide commies

i have a feeling its gona be you who will be genocided in the not so distant future

Anti-human is a good thing, and freedom is a meme.