If you don't like rocky 4, i would love to know what the heck is wrong with you

if you don't like rocky 4, i would love to know what the heck is wrong with you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WrWZoTxnKLU
youtube.com/watch?v=dHdpyvayAcw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Master_of_Disguise
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

true stallonekino

Might actually watch this later, In the mood for something like that.
I've only been watching the latest releases and feel very underwhelmed, they've all been shit to some degree.

agreed, it was the best rocky.

It is the series stripped to its basics, it is pure an unadulterated fun, it has not depth at all but at least it doesn't try to pretend it does and that is something Stallone can do better than most

Russia BTFO

Is this the silliest movie ever made?

i'm happy we can all agree, then.

3 > 4 > 2 =1 > 6 > 5

I wonder if there was actual clapping in american theaters when this movie was out.
Still damn fun, quite funny they portrayed the russians as some mastermind technocrats during the years they were almost broke.

5 years ago Republicans loved this movie because it about a great American kicking evil Russia's ass and democrats hated it because it jingoistic.

Now Democrats love it because it's a tale of a immigrant's success story, beating back the evil Russia and the republicans hate it because it's yet another fairytale liberals tell themselves.

>this is what manlets tell themselves
>youtube.com/watch?v=WrWZoTxnKLU
>Sylvester Stallone Was Intimidated By Caitriona Balfe's Height
MANLETS NON ARYANS BTFO

>it's a nupol attempts to make a criticism but is too entrenched in his echochamber mindset to make a real contribution
keep lurking kid

I like the musical a lot:

youtube.com/watch?v=dHdpyvayAcw

Watch your language dude

it is the goat rocky

Best one, OP

None of the Rocky films were bad. 5 was flawed, but even then it still had enough good parts to be decent. It was always a winning formula.

It's up there.

i am ruski

not even close:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Master_of_Disguise

1 > 2 > 4 > 6 > 3 > Creed > > > > > > > > > 5

He's right you know

5 > 4 > 3 > 2 > Creed > 1 > 6

>5 the best one
Fuck your bait

it's not even the silliest movie about a master of disguise

I believe that Rocky I is the greatest movie of all time. It is certainly my favorite

It doesn't take itself too seriously, and yet delivers a fun and touching plot with exceptional shots and surprisingly good acting from Stallone.

5 was a masterpiece.
Name ONE problem with it.

Meh, it's okay but I pity the fool who rates it better than Rocky III

i just set if you don't like it, i would love to know what the heck is wrong with you.

that being said, i like it better than iii.

tommy gunn is the worst opponent is the whole series

He was played by an actual boxer and was fantastic.

I'm still waiting on that critique.

Movie was so gay it gave him aids

My brother was always saying it was the best movie ever when we were young

I do get hyped up in the workout montage scene, Stallone's greased up muscles and manly beard are a call to all men to start hitting the gym to reach their genetic potentials

Now though I say that movie sucks, after reading about how critics preferred the first rocky and how the others are all cheaply made Hollywood garbage, rocky balboa was okay when I saw it, I was a bit disappointed when he loses at the end but only recently did I realize the point of the film "it's not about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you get hit and keep going"

In the match, even though he's getting his ass kicked a bit he goes through all 12 rounds with this genetically superior nigger

Rocky>Rocky 3>Rocky Balboa>Creed>rocky 4>rocky 5>rocky 2

People might inject their nostalgia or homosexuality (the buffness of each movie) but this is the real objective ranking.

Sly's son was an awful actor, the whole plot with paulie blowing all of rockys money was dumb, the final fight isnt even in a boxing ring. Rocky V is pure shit

Sly's son wasn't bad at all. Paulie blowing all the money is in fact very realistic (it does happen that investment schemes fail) and the final fight was very true to the initial ethos of the first film itself. All in all, not an amazing film, but still a good one.

four is a great movie, though.

This

DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>blacks
>genetically superior
WE

How about the robot fuck-buddy subplot?

Just from talking to people it seems that their favorite Rocky movie coincides with their birth year.
Meaning, whichever Rocky was released closest to their birth year is usually the one they prefer.

I pity the fool who don't recognize three as the greatest rocky

>Thinks Rocky 1-4 are better than 5

i only said if you don't like four. you're projecting.

that being said, your opinion is bad.

>people saying the like 5
this meme is scaring me

>Thinks Rocky 5 is bad

i never said anything about it being bad. this was only ever about 4.

>Thinks Rocky 4 is good

i'd love to know what the heck is wrong with you.

Was born in 79' and this Rocky was part of all the 80s culture we was absorbing back then. The parts before this seemed dated and the parts after sucked. I guess you had to be there.

>Thinks something is wrong with ME

yeah