Stop killing black youths

stop killing black youths

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2012.xls
intellectualtakeout.org/blog/chicago-75-murdered-are-black-71-murderers-are-black
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

how about black youths stop killing black youths. keep up the good work you dumb niggers.

NOT THE YOUNGLINGS

WE

WUZ

Meming aside, name one instance of a black youth killing another black youth

I'll wait

>Americucks can't do anything without African assistance

kek, what a shit '''culture'''

Have you not seen the fbi crime stats user?

Or am I being memed on

Obama is a coward yo
He should be telling off all the shithead reporters asking about that retard being tortured.
Why doesnt he bring up the retarded BLACK kid in Texas who got raped with a coat hanger in the locker room by faggot WHITE teens?

Even in his last 2 weeks, hes a fucking coward

Im glad Trump won

ASTRONUTS IN SHITTTTTTTTTTT

I'd say a good number of those 780 murders in Chicago last year were "youth" on "youth"

the media calls 18+ societal shit-stains, youth.

Listen in to the Chicago police radio.

>fuck drumpf, and fuck white people

They are not news, people are murdered everyday but they are not news so you don't know about them

>le crime stats I'm making up and can't link

Typical

>listen to the radio for the city that has the highest incidence of white on black crime

99% of niggers are killed by other niggers

"muh institutionalized racism" is easily debunked just by looking at Africa and how niggers govern themselves

your race is fucking worthless

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2012.xls
LOL

intellectualtakeout.org/blog/chicago-75-murdered-are-black-71-murderers-are-black

>literally nothing about the murders' ages'

Wow, really made me think

forgot to add: 'stop committing crimes'

how can one person be this retarded

i kecked quiet harde

There were probably 5 somewhere in the time it took to post this

:^)