DUDE, BLOOD, NUDITY, AND SWEAR WORDS LMAO

>DUDE, BLOOD, NUDITY, AND SWEAR WORDS LMAO

Memepool 2: Reddit Boogaloo

As opposed to what?

Ah everything I need in a movie.

DUDE Sup Forums LMAO

I turned it off after 15 minutes. I just don't find humor involving people dying funny. Call me old.

My 58 year old father dragged me to this shitshow and loved it.
Im 18 and I couldn't stand it. This is Reddit the movie, truly.

DUDE OVERSIMPLIFICATION IN ALL CAPS GREENTEXT MEME FORMAT SHITPOST LMAO

End your lives, plebs. I have about as much respect for Deadpool as I do for the dog shit on my shoe.

It is Reddit, it is capeshit, it is cheeto dust, it is video games. It's nothing more than meme's enjoyed by simplistic pledditors.
I have ZERO respect for people who are not free thinkers and blindly enjoy the capeshit redditory Reddit show that is the martian.
I'm literally screaming, slamming my arms on my desk right now just thinking about it.

>AYY QUIPPY RED MAN LMAO
Fuck you

OSCARS Brah

Golden Globes

Writers Guild of America

Weep at it

PG-13 violence, one or two swears, and quips.

DUDE CAPESHIT MEETS VAN WILDER

Why do you have dogshit on your shoe? Why not clean it off? Why not avoid areas where dogs defecate? You're probably American and we all know amerishoots wear shoes indoors. So why are you walking around with shitty shoes in your house? Do you have any self-respect or dignity?

No, that's really basically all it was.

I think we have a new pasta on our hands

>new

I don't know if this is satire or pure autism

No it wasn't. Everything you dislike isn't shit. People got something from this movie that you didn't get. You're bitter because of that and you want to vent on Sup Forums. You want to convince yourself that everything you don't like is terrible and everything you like is high art. That way you can trade an inclusive social experience for false superiority in taste. It's less painful if everyone but you liked it because everyone has shit taste.

You're hurting user, you're lashing out. Let us help you.

Hey, I love video games.

This was a really entertaining flick. It was, dare I say, FUN.

End your lives, plebs. I have about as much respect for Star Wars as I do for the dog shit on my shoe.

It is Reddit, it is genreshit, it is cheeto dust, it is video games. It's nothing more than meme's enjoyed by simplistic pledditors.
I have ZERO respect for people who are not free thinkers and blindly enjoy the genreshit redditory Reddit show that is the martian.
I'm literally screaming, slamming my arms on my desk right now just thinking about it.

>AYY QUIPPY ROBUTTS LMAO
Fuck you

now that's reddit

>Same pasta twice already

Really?

>that is the martian

you think?

BJRFJBWJKSBJKBJJFKRBJKARKJBJWKBSBJDKNAJFCESOFNJ HBAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
HE STILLL SEEES THE OSCARS AHHAHA

End your lives, plebs. I have about as much respect for Star Wars as I do for the dog shit on my shoe.

It is Reddit, it is genreshit, it is cheeto dust, it is video games. It's nothing more than meme's enjoyed by simplistic pledditors.
I have ZERO respect for people who are not free thinkers and blindly enjoy the genreshit redditory Reddit show that is the martian.

>AYY QUIPPY ROBUTTS LMAO
Fuck you