Thoughts on Trump Tower?

I have visited Trump Tower twice an liked it both times, especially inside. What does Sup Forums think about Trump Tower?

I don't like modern architecture but the one in Toronto looks nice, I have a Trump umbrella I use when it's raining nobody has said anything to me yet about it

It's nice

Nice piece of architecture for the 80s. Maybe a bit tacky but that's Trump's character.

Rather fancy inside

I think that's Trump's apartment, which isn't open to the public. It's nice, but pic related is the part open to the public

Better pic of inside

Las Vegas Trump Tower > NYC Trump Tower

It still looks nice, I like this look better than the absolute minimalist look popular these days. I feel like I'm inside a hospital in most modern buildings lobbies

I've been to a few, they're pretty fucking nice.

Went to Trump Las Vegas. It's a fabulous piece of realestate ... Really very great, very fabulous. The people are just amazing amazing people and the food... I have to say ... the food is amazing. We have fabulous cooks... Believe me. I know a thing about cooks, I hire a lot of cooks... Amazing people...really fabulous people. Quite honestly no one knows cooks like I do. And they cook so well. Amazing food. Great great service. The women love it, let me tell you. They really love Trump tower's amazing food. Really the best food in the country, honestly..honestly.

Yeah, it's full of illegals Trump hired to work in. What a fucking hypocrite.

I met a chick in Las Vegas who was staying at the Trump Tower, she was on vacation with her boyfriend and some other friends.

She tried to have sex with me after they got into a drunken argument.

That's all i know about that place.

It's one of like 3 buildings in all of NYC that actually has a pool on the roof.

Well..did you?

Who /tacobowl/ here?

There was an orchestra playing when I first went there so it gave a great first impression. The public area is rather small, though. I was also denied a MAGA hat at the gift shop because I wasn't a US citizen so that was kind of a bummer.

I don't like Trump that much, but I'd definitely rather be a millionaire who spent personal millions on massive, fancy skyscrapers and other achievements in modern architecture full of people and other forms of vibrancy, than a billionaire who made that money in something like data mining and subsequently hoarded it.

The best are made at Trump Tower and a Grill. I love Hispanics!