How was high school in your country? did you enjoy it?

How was high school in your country? did you enjoy it?

Five suicides in my class. Otherwise it was alright.

it was alright but only because i was so autistic that i didnt realize how autistic everyone thought I was until after I graduated.

Yes, best times in my life.

>Move 1000 miles to go to High School
>Tons of 16-year olds in a smaller campus, usually living in doorms
>party all day every day, and sometime go to school
>get paid by the governement to do so

Yep, it was great.

Pretty shit.

Why did they do it?

It was alright, I guess. I don't really have much to say about it. It was life, for a while.

I don't know.

the bullied one senioreees

Not really. BUT I enjoyed hanging out with some of my class8s.
>anglos have never experienced in their entire lifes the fun we had during english lessons

I went to school in the American Midwest and hated it.

After my parents divorced, I was forced to switch school districts. We went from a fairly urban area near the state capital to a farming community half an hour away.

While I'd had plenty of friends at my first school, I was relentlessly bullied at the second. Girls threw beads at me on the bus whenever I'd try to read a book. It's somewhat cliche, but I even got pushed into a locker and called a 'geek.'

My academic motivation all but disappeared once middle school started. Only had a single friend up until graduation, and he died three years ago from a drug overdose.

I'm turning 24 in less than a week and life is going great. I'm pretty happy with what I've done with myself, even if I won't finish university until I'm 25. Done a lot of cool shit and have been to more places than most folks ever will.

But fuck high school. That shit was non-stop torment for four entire years.

It was alright. Spent most of the time working on my friends mopeds and drinking beer behind the school.

>ask cute shy girl out in highschool
>she says yes
>fucking stoked, so glad i worked up the courage to call her
>next day she tells me she changed her mind

This 2bh, so much so that I secretly want to go back to high school.

I was ridiculed and bullied mercilessly. I was gonna kill myself in 9th grade but bitched out.

Now i am a sad, lonely shell of a man who never had a gf and with no friends and crippling low self esteem who spends all his time indoors playing video games after work and dreaming of being able to connect with people on a human level, but knowing it will never be possible because i am missing the basic building blocks of an even remotely healthy personality and turn every single interpersonal relationship with other people into a toxic morass fueled by the aforementioned insecurity and vicious self-loathing.

I bet things worked out pretty good for your bullies though, right?

I was bullied a lot in middle school, but highschool was pretty neat. Well, I didn't learn a thing, since the educational system in here is shit, but at least I've made friends.

>tfw this was me six years ago

It's no surprise that half of Sup Forums was bullied and uses international affairs as an escape route from domestic reality

Boring. I spent the first 3 years avoiding people, the last 3 playing with my PSP. My negro friend used to sleep next to me while I was playing something. Although, I miss the geography, literature and history classes.

you idiot, open your eyes

garbage.

its the same for literally every board.

No it isn't lmao

very good have a nice day

cute

It was pretty fun