How long could doug last while fucking carrie?

how long could doug last while fucking carrie?

He's already finished.

My ex finally took me back after like 4 months, the first time we fuck I last one pump, I was about to kill myself right after I came

There is an episode where they are trying to get pregnant, he was about to cum when she changed her mind, I think it was about 10 seconds.

fat guys tend to last longer in bed
i bet he was rekking that for at least an hour

All day sense Carrie has been stretched to the max already by Deacon

Fat guys are premature ejaculations. I know from experience.

He probably couldn't even get hard and Carrie cucked him with a serious of teenage boys.

wrong you twink
fatties are sexual gods

>first few seasons she is a straight 9/10 with a Jersey accent
>starts losing her figure and becomes more bitchy as time goes on
>she's just a secretary with a old father that does nothing

Why did he stay with her? When he had that cologne all these whores were talking to him not to mention when he went on that no carb diet bitches wanted him

woah if the daily beast reported it it must be true lads

Fatties can't even get it up. I doubt they ever fucked.

They last longer because they get winded and need to take rests/change positions more often. That's it.

telekino

You can also increase your BMI by being muscular and having a very low BF% retard

It turns out that studies arrive at false conclusions all the time and then are disproved in peer review after the fake ass click bait news stories are written.

>all these butt blasted skellingtons

I'm going to make a sandwich, tell your moms I'll be over shortly.

Thanks for that concession, desperate lonely adolescent.

*snorts*
thanks for the you(s) you no pussy getting Auschwitz survivor

he probablywould have died ofa heartattack before he finished. itis cannon that deacon took care of kari.

>Richie

it still hurts

>(You)s
Corrected for the obvious non-white.

>indiatimes
>queerty
>thedailybeast

I probably weigh more than you do, I'm just not a disgusting gluttonous slob

>implying he isn't a cuckold

>tfw no Holly gf desu

as a former fatty this is hilariously incorrect

there was like 2 episodes where they had sexy and it was always fast, and there was one episode with token black friend, how he was a "musket" (fat men) and black man was better at sex with his wife.

>aka the cuck episode

i would bust to her all the time, but fuck, have you seen her now. she looks horrible

It's canon that Deacon was in the closet and he handed his gayness down to his son.

did she fuck others while you were "On a break"?

how does one last longer without ruining the quality of sex by pulling out all the time and taking breaks?

Cocaine

Is Leah Remini the hottest sitcom wife out there?

how would that help

Control your pelvic floor muscles.

When you take a piss, stop it mid-stream. Those are the muscles you use to hold back a nut.

Flex those muscles and hold it when you are sitting at stoplights.