Eternal /trb/

Previous thread: >FM18 info:
fmscout.com/a-what-we-know-about-football-manager-2018.html

>Facepack (scroll down for torrent):
sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces

>Real names and German/Japanese NT fix
sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/29149/fm2017-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix-file-beta-v11-for-fm17-beta-20102016

>Logos
fmscout.com/c-fm17-logos.html

>Hairpack
fmscout.com/a-debski-newgen-hairstyles-fm17.html

>Pastebin: FAQ, guides and extras
pastebin.com/qwvspy9X

>Macca's official /trb/ database 2015
pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
>2016
pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GvvW7J2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for dartford

>Second best team in the country suffers for 90 minutes
Reminding me why I don't play this save anymore.

I seem to get a lot of strikers in my intake and a ridiculous amount of goalkeepers. In 18 seasons i've yet to see a CB with more than half a star potential, i've resorted to retraining DMs

Whole Lotta Rosie has a pretty hard solo

>that pace
>that accelleration
>that dribbling
>that workrate
>in England

Put him in the first team.

Do you think any failed Premier League prospects could find a home in Stockport?

I'll gladly take on some of the kids who have been shackled by the dirty talent hoarders for far too long.

>It's another key players return from international duty with 89% condition episode
Will England ever hire a capable manager and not some useless cunt whose greatest achievement was finishing 5th in the SPL with Falkirk?

>Clear Cut Chances: 3
>Woodwork: 4, including 1 from a penalty
>One of their goals being an own goal

Is this /game/ made to fucking infuriate me?

>it's a "defense doesn't really feel like playing" episode

Mladost or Buducnost?

Wew la

>Maribor
Pretty sure they're getting relegated this season, they're fucking atrocious.

You're the polar opposite of me then. I've had 5 intakes and in 3 of them the best player was a CB, I also rarely get more than 1 goalkeeper which is a good thing as they're usually awful.

Yes I'll be giving him a start in the next match

>Manager looking to humiliate user
>I beat him 4-1
>mfw

>tfw he comes up with an excuse that you beat him in a mind game the next day

discord.gg/GvvW7J2

Reminder to join the discord channel for offtopic discussion. We're watching football and discussing shooting at hurricanes in order to stop them

wtf my team of worldbeaters are now incapable of getting a fucking shot on target

Does having a scout scout a nation and a competition have any effect on the reports? I usually just go by regions only.

Well,my first season in this safe went pretty well.
I'm not going to renew my contract though.

How can you do this?
It takes me at least 3 seasons just to get a team how i like it

Holy shit that's a competitive season, I thought the points tallies looked unusual so I checked the most recent finished Championship season on my current save and only three teams got above 80 points, only one of them failed to get promoted (lost in playoffs.) SEVEN teams in your season got above 80 points, christ alive.

So what, it takes you 3 years to finish comfortably midtable?

I didn't really like the league. It felt like way too many games,so i'd like to be in a league with less teams for a while.

During the season i was invited to job interviews in Gladbach and St.Etienne so i'd like to try going to a club like that.

Seriously yes, it takes me that long to balance the budgets enough to start bringing in capable players

LUIS ALBERTO LUIS ALBERTO LUIS ALBERTO LUIS ALBERTO LUIS ALBERTO LUIS ALBERTO LUIS ALBERTO LUIS ALBERTO LUIS ALBERTO LUIS ALBERTO LUIS ALBERTO LUIS ALBERTO LUIS ALBERTO LUIS ALBERTO LUIS ALBERTO LUIS ALBERTO LUIS ALBERTO LUIS ALBERTO LUIS ALBERTO LUIS ALBERTO LUIS ALBERTO LUIS ALBERTO LUIS ALBERTO

Resign or apply for jobs in other countries before leaving my club?

Well,i got my wish.

Belgian league is super comfy

50+ games a season, 6-7 a week, including cups/play offs means that injuries are a guarantee and your key players will always be jaded for weeks at a time, even while giving them rest periods. I have no idea how, even with a league winning squad, you're supposed to have a consistently good year. This is what I get for spending years as a spoilt prem baby.

>a week

a month. kek.

>tfw 8 games a week

This is one sick joke. Lost my only remaining good striker a few days before our first ever trip to Wembley for the JPT final.

Auto-promotion is unlikely as well given that we have no one that can fucking score.

Put Andrew up front

you only have nine players as well

I think I will. I mainly play him as a winger now but I used him as a striker last season in the Conference and he did well.

>Adam Nkusu
>13 goals

>16 acceleration
>17 pace
Why isn't he your first choice striker?

This game needs maps ffs

>knowing which teams are k*rds
>knowing how far away the "local rivals" are
>seeing if all my youth players were born in glorious manisa or if i had to get some from ist*nbul

FM should be able to generate this kind of stuff no problem with longitude and latitude in the database

>scheduling

what did they mean by this
are you involved in a bunch of extra cups or something?

>Place of Birth
>Google maps
There is no reason to add maps aside from placating your autism

I got to the cup final and made libertadores semis. The game is compensating for this by having me play 9 matches in december.

>tfw you remember sliders

I still haven't started a save

Real interesting post, champ!

really threw me off for a sec there

Have fun wallowing in ignorance and not knowing who the capital city/suburban clubs are in your league, not even knowing which english clubs are north/south unless you're already familiar with the geography, while the rest of us cool guys enjoy the groundbreaking new map feature

>you now remember black regens with different faces

>Not playing FM13 for eternity

fuck sliders. the new tactics creator lets you lose games using terms you understand now

>Simone Inzaghi
>A complete joke for a decade
>Instantly one of the best managers in Serie A after a single season

>Fiorentina
>Replace entire squad with literally whos
>Play like shit
>Suddenly win 5 - 0 because Pioliball

Is this FM?

all these errors

WE ARE CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD.

Didn't think we'd to it tbqh

yer boy did it. was he playing as a striker the whole time, or did you just switch him there in ET?

What's the best way to make a winger act like an AMC?

Answers such as 'retrain to AMC' or '>wingers' can be left at the door. My best players are my LW and RW and I'm trying to fit them in to my narrow 4-3-2-1.

Inside forward or Advanced playmaker with Sit narrower instruction, maybe.

He played the whole game as a striker. Now it's up to him to lead our push for auto-promotion. I believe again

I'd been using an IF(a) with sit narrower to try and emulate an SS but he still crosses more than he plays through passes which is the big problem I'm having trying to get my wingers to play in a narrow system.

Do you have him playing on his weak footed side?

>wingers are a headache and don't do want you want
really made me think

I've got left footer in the right and vice versa

Try shorter passing and fewer risky passes player instructions.

I'll give this a go next game and see results. I'm away to Feyenoord in the EL which is as good a test as any.

Oh boy.

Well,it's almost time for the first league match.

Still waiting on some players to come in,but i think it's looking pretty good so far.

>this lad scored 2 freekicks in the last match

the DLP seems a lil superfluous to me with the AP in the middle. do you have someone who can B2B? otherwise this is a solid looking diamond

Honestly finnbro I don't think I can fault your ideas but man is my defence letting me down today

This isn't one for the goalkeepers. Only shot on target scored off a setpiece. But on the bright side, the inside forward earned it so I guess it's a positive. Hopefully it works at home to Legia next.

The backgrounds keep disappearing form my tactics screen. This is driving me mad.Used to only do it on Dark, now does it even on default.

reeee

>DFB
does that actually work? never tried it

I like to think having this beast on the bench instead of starting in that shitshow has contributed to him getting his first Malta call up.

Doubt it, I'm just playing around with things at the moment. This isn't an example of a classic, world winning tactic.

Personally I find an IWB(s) set to closing down: much more and a deeper defensive line accomplishes the same thing but with more of a counterattacking threat. That's my usual approach in Europe anyway. 4-2-3-1 with IF(s) and two defensive MC's supported by IWB's. Grinds out a lot of 1-0's.

Never gets old

Don't know what to do. My scout says I could get him for £60-120k and on reasonable wages, but I like my starting goalie and wasn't planning on upgrading him. Is Pickford that much better though? The money could be better spent on upgrading other areas of the team.

i got this guy for peanuts and a meh wage from friggin Milan AC, he's now my best D(C).

wew lads

Anyone know how useful the 'cover' duty is for CBs?

It's shit. Always fails at the offside trap and sets strikers through.

aight. I've only ever used defend or stopper so was wondering.

it seems like there is an infinite amount of good young AMC's available for 5-7m a piece from south america

So just like real life?

WHY?

I hate this.

that's your managing director, I assume?
is your club broke or something?

Not really. There is a Gift Loan over 15 Million that we are supposed to pay for the next 17 years,but i doubt that would be relevant for this transfer.

They didn't cancel any of the other deals,and i have signed quite a few players already.

Wrong screenshot,actually.

>A timeline where Maribor dies
Did they just got all their mercenaries poached away or something?

And here the transfers.

Why would they only cancel a 250k deal and allow the rest?

Worse than a S(D) most of the time. They try to intercept everything.

And this is the player.

It was cancelled cause he's injured for 3 weeks.
No other reason.

I just love it. I sold guy on the right for 60m to Buyern and bought guy on the left for 11m

who you guys got for this year?

quite a few big clubs fallen to the Europa League this yea- wait a minute...

Creteil Lusitanos

QPR

i am REALLY salty