I wanna bring my friends to their upcoming tour but i’m afraid there will be too many gay people there

I wanna bring my friends to their upcoming tour but i’m afraid there will be too many gay people there.

Do i have to worry about this?

what? what the fuck do you even mean, what are you gonna, accidentally get your dick sucked?

I dont want to see homosexuals kissing each other all around me.

Yes :-)

but you're fine with listening to an album by a gay furry about being a gay furry

>will isn't coming to dallas
>tfw won't get dick sucked while he plays bodys

I like the album though

then quit being a bitch, if you can handle gay music you can handle gay people. you don't get to consume the art and then be too much of a pussy to deal with what the art is about

being scared men kissng is gay as fuck desu

Listening to song about heroin doesn’t mean i have agree with people taking heroin.
Listening to song about rape doesnt mean i agree with rape.
Listening to song about Satan doesnt mean i worship Satan
Listening to song about people being gay doesnt mean i am agree with people being gay.

Its a sin
it’s so fucking wrong, and really disturbing seeing this people

*of men kissing

faggot

Replying to you

This is a pretty high level of autistic Christfaggotry. Just don't go.

Don't worry user, if they're friends with you they're used to faggots

fuckin fag lol

you're probably the biggest faggot i've ever seen on Sup Forums or any image board in general. bet you suck dicks every week for cough medicine.

>this is the level of thought op operates on

I dont understand people calling other faggots but the literal meaning are themselves. If not why are they backing up these guys who prefer to have penis in their ass

Why do you care if someone has a penis in their ass?
>i don't understand people calling other faggots but the literal meaning are themselves
Do you try to be this stupid?

its a fair deal. its like being an attractive female in a a chad circle. Gays in big enough circles are fucking degenerate. im bisexual and recently got kicked out of a bar for slapping the shit out of some guy for drunkenly trying to grab my crotch. i was kicked out instead because, "what did you expect?"

ie Gay people are degenerates in gay environments

LMAO closeted gay detected

I felt the degenerate-ness in this board as well.

hahahahahahahahahahaha you absolute fucking loser
the world will leave you behind

Gays are magnitudes more likely to rape him, molest his children, or give him AIDS as a fetish ritual. It's natural to be wary around them.
I mean this 100% seriously.

Watching males who act all girly and soft already gave me AIDS

Yeah, they'll pull down your pants and pozz you right in the middle of the venue. Gays are scary! :0

yeah, its a good thing they aren't out in public usually. the fact that I have never been brutally raped in public is proof that gays must be staying home - otherwise I'd have been pozzed as a child

See, I dont mind you guys sucking each others’ dick in the bed. But please dont show it on public, its so fucking disgusting. If your doing something wrong at least hide it. Dont just go into fucking concert and do gay stuff.

>I mean this 100% seriously.
b8 confirmed pack it up guys

lmao

>straight people are fine tho, just gays r gross D:
>doing something wrong
imagine just being this constantly upset at something so trivial

I'm bringing my bf to the show in Olympia. Gonna wear my furry tank top I got at a con and show off

>nothing wrong with being gay
You guys doesnt realise that you are sick.

Nobody cares, Christfag. Im not even gay you're just delusional. How did you even get into CSH when you hold the belief that gay people are "sick"?

>OP complains about faggots
>Forgetting OP is always the biggest faggot