twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for slovak legs

will slovak ever post tho?

shes probably sleeping right now

>watch serie
>come back to that kind of passive-aggressiveness
wew now that's buttblast if I've ever seen one
talk about having a personal issue with a person from internet

there are 3 active threads, 2 of which are abominations both made by butthurt czechs

myeah that's pretty bizzare
the best he could use as example of constant blogging is a screencap traced back to march

and then this kind of people calls others paranoid

i just wanted to say that, kek
what dedication you need to have to go and trace others posts from archives months ago
what were you watching tho?

Know that whatever happens, I still love you, Litvin.
Even though you're a bit of an attentionwhore.
But that doesn't matter, because we all are, so I still love you.

Blacklist, that serie is freakin ep*c
Although it seems like this specific genre is a bit oversaturated
*some random person with special history/powers/knowledge teams up to help FBI hunt criminals*

y-you too

yeah, sound a bit like castle
I just recently started watching M*A*S*H* if you heard of it, old american comedy series about a military hospital in korean war, funniest stuff I've seen since monty python

hm havent heard of that, for some reason I have hard time watching old stuff I dunno why, maybe it's just too weird/different from what I am used to or aged badly

feel a bit weird for it sometimes

V4s are some of the worst engines, please rename your general to I4

t./o/

they are not if they're on a lawnmower
but thank you for your input /o/

to me old stuff is best stuff, favourite movie, 2001 space odyssey is from 1969, clockwork orange ecc.
New movies are ok but they sometimes have too much political agenda behind them and I don't like it

also while we're at it and I'm interested, briefly, what's the difference between inline and V engine?

I guess because all time periods had shit movies as well

One of my favourite movies is Godfather trilogy but for example some other movie from that time I couldn't even bear to watch.

my fathers fav movie is a fistfull of dolars kek
I never really understood the hype about godfather trilogy, fist one was very good but the other two were just a bit boring to me
when I was younger tho, I was disusted everytime there was an old movie on tv, just because of how it looked and because it wasn't modern, and as I grew older I started changing my mind

Listening to a bunch of Russian songs, while drinking Polish beer and eating Czech food with Croat seasoning.
R8 how Slav I am.

8/10
needs more serbian šajkača on head

well made thread m8

thank
breddy sad seeing czechs in other threads selfbumping

going to slep, dobrou noc

me too dobranoc

bump

this is actually a much better edition

Engines usually have inherent imbalance caused by the motion of pistons, whereby the forces involved can rotate or vibrate an engine unless controlled. Some engines, like I6s or V12s are nearly completely balanced, meaning vibration caused by the engine moving are greatly minimized. V4s are a rather unbalanced engine, which causes problems at medium to high rpms when the engine is operating with more force. This is why most car manufacturers use inline-4 designs instead of V4s, to minimize stress on the frame from oscillation and vibration. I4s are not completely balanced, but they are much better at middle rpm ranges and can be balanced easier. It gets more complicated with primary and secondary balance, but that's basically the gist of it. This is also why companies like BMW heavily favour I6 or other particular designs, because of the balance and the design of the chassis around the engine.

The more you know

Forgot pic

Jó éjszakát srácok

wake up dummies

bump

B U M P
U
M
P

'hojky

czechs are so good i do not understand why they want union with other shit countries
just align yourself with germany and austria

poland and hungary are practically dictatorships

croatia and slovakia are okay i guess

Daily reminder that pepiks are subhuman

i am TURK and czechs are good people like germans

*Gives this thread a supportive bump*

eesi besti

Ayyyy how are you?

good but still sleepy, happy that it's Friday
how are you?

I'm fine, a bit sleepy too, thanks

how is weather in Estonia? here is supposed to be intense heat followed by intense thunderstorm

yesterday it came to Czech Republic blowing the trees and roofs off, according to map it should come to baltics

this morning is chilly though and there is fog but should be hell on weekend

It's quite sunny with a few clouds at the moment. I really hope that thunderstorm will come here too.

Just repaired pic related binocular type, and I'm feeling super self-congratulatory. A bit sad too. Two lenses fell out of place years ago, making the right eyed side difficult to use, but now it's in mint condition. It was actually pretty easy, took less than an hour. I use it to sometimes look at the stars, the moon.
I think my father would be proud of me. I've never been known to show any aptitude for "low tech" skills, mechanics, repairs, tinkering that sort of stuff. He on the other hand was quite the handyman.

very nice
my dad has golden hands as well while I can't really do anything
always wanted to have some sort of telescope to look at the stars. cousin has one and I looked through it a couple of times, it's freaking epic and it wasn't even the high end stuff. I mean, just the clarity of the view, not being digital and all that looks amazing.

Caesar salát s filírovaným kuřecím steakem a parmazánem, bageta

today i eat this

take a picture

i am awake

congrats litvin, you get two people butthurt, whats next step in your masterplan?

Yeah I wish I had one too. I wish I could see the Andromeda. It's always so exciting seeing galaxies. Wondering what kind of wonders and creatures they hold.
pic related, if the Andromeda was brighter.

dunno
wasn't my plan tho. my problem is that no one even complained before, quite the opposite I was told that blogposting is comfy and such, also others did it. but then out of nowhere those two-three people came with maximum butthurt like they just held it in for all that time without saying anything.

that's why it seemed like a troll to me

aand forgot to include pic

stars are comfy indeed

Good morning boys and girls

whoa, I don't think it's that big in the sky yet, as far as I've seen it's still just an oval smudge

wasn't anybodys plan, they've been butthurt for several days already and provoking fights, extensively baiting, tried to break up this general...

take a pic so I can have a nice little foodgasm

Blue dot is Earth.

the cool thing tho is that this collision would be a beautiful sight in the sky, stars and systems colliding, but nothing would happen to us tho (if there were any people then after all kek

first for shit skin europe

>whoa, I don't think it's that big in the sky yet, as far as I've seen it's still just an oval smudge

You must look beyond what you see.

ryanmarciniak.com/archives/1029

Sounds about right, thank

good morning lads

here ya go vocaroo.com/i/s1Z2ORdgOoNz

jesus, just a little less than 4 more hours of doing nothing

how come that you don't have to do anything?
Also isn't that breddy cool to show up to work and don't have to actually work?

was it autism?

rather be at home and watch some movie or something

>how come that you don't have to do anything?
we print two newspapers, Tuesday's number and Friday's number. we print them on Monday and Thursday respectively, so that they can appear in shops the following day.

because Tuesday is national holiday, we wont be priting anything on Monday. and we start doing Tuesday's number on Thursday and Friday, then we print it on Monday's morning. So since Thursday I have nothing to do. At least on Monday there will be something to do.

but this is really useless, we just had champagne and talked about random shit

what do you mean bu "it"?

last summer I worked in a hotel as a night guard. hours of doing absolutely nothing.
Best job I ever had
Getting pain 600€ a month for just sitting at the reception and checking if everything works properly around the hotel.
what about other coworkers, gather them to play monopoly or some shit with you kek if you're all bored with nothing to do

czech salaries are twice of turkey

beer alone costs more than this meal + soup in turkey
it was pretty good 5/5 i like Caesar salát s filírovaným kuřecím steakem a parmazánem, bageta

but my girlfriend doesn't like vegetables + calls them rabbit food

i like vegetables because i am TURK

Veggies are good from time to time
I imagined it to be a bit more in size, but still pretty good

it was very filling and good portion
soup + this + beer for 150 czk is a steal i think
shittiest beer in restourant in turkey costs around 100 czk and import ones are 150-200 so pretty gut 5/5

this is considered a meal, how can you even get fat as a czech

it was Bane reference no one got :(

eating sweets + knediliky + contsant alcohol consumption is my guess
as turk i get fat from overeating kebab and spaghetti

I'm too normie for baneposting

is alchohol expensive because of islam or just for the fuck of it? a semi-good beer in our restaurants is about 2 euros but the restaurant food is expensive, you would get just the main course for 150 czk and pay extra maybe 100 czk for the soup and beer

nah they have something to do it's just me and usually there 's plenty of annoying work so I'd much rather have the security guard job

looks good, my mouth is watering from that meat look but what the fuck is up with the size that's a snack not even lunch

well the price is so-so, smažák for exampel costs around 4 € here and Czech beer around 2,00 € and you had even soup too so for the money I suppose it§s good

little bit of both
islamists just tax the shit out of it just like chr*stian democrats in europe
my father told me back in 70-80s a beer costed like 1 try and a pack of cigarettes was like 2-3
now a pack of proper cigarettes cost 13, beer costs 7
last 7 years turkish lira lost so much value
my parents were making 150000 czk / month now they are making 60000 czk/month
erdofuck really fucked country for good
time to immigrate :DDDDD

>smažák
smazeny syr burger is 2,5€
they even have kebab house in this moravian place
i stalked hard and its owned by syrians lol :DD
and they probably make the most money here

Why did Tékkland and Slóvakía seperate?

I don't understand the erdogan thing, as far as I know, turkey is a breddy seclar country and erdogan wants to make it more islam-oriented or what?
what was that coup d'etat all about when erddy jailed over 2000 people?
I also heard that the majority of people really wanted to transition from parliamentary to presidential government?

yes I had smažák for 76 kč/3 € the thing is that you get one piece and you have to pay additional for fries and whatever sauce you want, in LT or at least here when you order it, you get two pieces so almost double meal and fries and sauce are in the price, not separate

and all of it costs around 4,00 or 4,20 € now, used to cost 3,80 € few months ago. however in CZ the quality of it is better, we use shitty cheap yellow cheese whereas theirs is white plus better fries and service in general

picrelated Lithuania

the only problem is beer price, Czech is around 2 € and Lithuanian is 2,80 € last time I checked I think, so total meal would be like 7 € already

now this looks like something that would fill my stomach desu

it does, it feels fucking epic after eating that meal
that day that picture was taken I didnt eat anything all day and we just ordered this in the evening so after eating one I still felt taste for another one

so I ordered another one of the same, ate those two pieces with everything else but then after it I couldn't move and it felt so full and I fel really ill and in pain so never again, not even if I don't eat for two days

food of gods t b h

my favourite while in Zagreb was a footlong kebab wrap with feta cheese, hot sauce and some vegetables along with with fry'n'dip potatoes. Ate it as much as I could
probably why I got so much fatter kek

nah he just wants to be putin or aliyev and is using islamism as an excuse
since turks """"""""""""tortured""""""""""" peaceful muslims in the past now they are voting for erdo to get revenge

basically turn country into one party state and become de facto el presidente
he is currently in progress of jailing all opposition and stealing all monies from secular people. of course whatever they touch turns to shit :DD

he cheated in elections and got 51% by cheating.
there are no more elections in turkey,even if he gets 10% they will just add it up to 51%

god damn it now I feel hungry af
want to go to pub and have a smažák badly but not sure I can afford 7 € meal right now kek

just have an urge for it or pizza or kebab or whatever else except usual food

f*ck

so turkey is becoming a """""""democratic""""""" dictatorship? kek

you're lucky tho you can go after and buy it, I'll probably have to eat something non nutritious that my mother cooks when she comes home like zucchini or something full of water.
For breakfast I ate 2 slices of bread with marmelade, that's not enough for me and my tummy hurts

pretty much
worst case scenario is civil war and country getting split into 3 pieces
west will be secular eurocuck like gayreece
middle will be allah state sort of like egypt or jordan
east will be kurdistan they are literally iraq tier
best case scenario is erdogan just steps down somehow and things get back to normal but even then they fucked the country up so much it will take atleast 20 years to recover

there is no future in t*Rkey time to move to other countries
i will already have my engineering degree
i might get a easy job in IT here in CZ , if not i will just move to germany
if i can't do that then i will try moving to japan like my brother did but japan is a shithole so i will just get my masters degree there and fuck off to europe or china

ill probably bite the pillow and suffer a bit until end of month to save some money but still not completely sure

prolly just have fish fingers with mayo again to fill myself and forget the craving before I do something stupid and waste money

Is the army currently loyal to Erdogan and the AK parti. As in, is there a chance of an actual coup d'etat? Or did he already purge everyone who could do that?

do you like mac and cheese?
I eat that when no money and it fills me up pretty good
>japan is a shithole
I think china is a bigger shithole than japan but nevertheless I would never want to go and work to either one of them, their mentalities are so much different from european

>Is the army currently loyal

no. erdogan and gulenists jailed al secularists back in 2008. now erdogan and gulenists started fighting with each other erdogan took seculars out of jail and put them in army.
but he promoted all shitty islamist erdocuck low ranked officers to high ranks. yet still many of the key positions are held by secularists.
but all the new people in mililtary schools are erdoganist.
when push comes to shove i don't think army would stand with erdogan.

chance of coup is quite low because people actually want erdogan to go down like gaddhafi. islamists took over everything,just toppling erdogan won't solve shit. they need to be lynched and hanged by normal people. all the stuff islamists pillaged must be nationalized again.
europeans had to kill millions to learn democracy and get civilized
turks also need to go through same process.

i wish turkey allied with USSR instead of USA. we would be much poorer but happier.

Haven't tried mac and cheese yet desu

china pays much better than japan to foreigners.
chinese people are much more friendlier and better people overall. japs are autistic.
but china has like 1.5 billion people and half the country is shithole. assuming you won't go to shit places china is much better than japan.
japanese pay shit,they make you work like hell and asskissing is a tradition in japan. pays are low and costs of living are extremely high.

overall europe is the best according to my brother (nuclear scientist in tokyo) because low working hours and social security. who needs money when you got them.
making thousands of dollars in USA means nothing when you gotta work like a pig.
i will just listen to what he says and try my luck in europe as much as i can.
i am pretty much set up tho,if i marry my girlfriend i can easily get a job in CZ just by speaking turkish. i will also have english and german certificates, a mechanical engineering degree,a management degree, web development experience and knowledge of CAD programs.

t. turk finally started blogposting

if you like the cheese this is the stuff
buy cooking cream, and just heat it up in a small pot, when it's kinda warm just add grated cheese and melt it together until it has a good consistency.
also cook pasta kek, and then mix the cheese sauce and pasta
it's god tier cheap food

>low working hours and social security
this is mostly my arguement, I couldn't stand a work time longer than 8 hours. They are acoustic indeed and crazy regarding work dedication
>t. turk finally started blogposting
feels good tho? hahh

>finally proper international discussions with good informations
>it's called blogposting
pffffffffffff

I guess ill try it sometime, gonna buy a grater then next month so I can grate any cheese

>They are acoustic indeed
hahah

they tried to make me work over 12 hours during unpaid internship
bitch you pay me nothing and make me work over 8 hours what the fuck :D
i just left
fuck this shit türkos are going insane like japanese during last hours especially islamists
since erdogan's inspectors do not give fuck if workers are overworked or if their insurance is paid or not as long as job owner supports erdogan
they also avoid paying taxes.
they literally took proper country and turned it into russia

1 try was 15 czk 10 years ago
now its barely worth 6 lol :D

>doesn't have a cheese grater
>the absolute state of litvin

only bought basics like few pots, pan, spatula
even plate and spoon, fork, knife are from parents

all is gonna be good tho

well regarding internship it's the same fucking thing everywhere, they just wanna use you as much as they can
spouting shit like
>I'll be good for your career tho, nobody will hire you if you don't have work experience hurdur

I took all my shit from parents, even pizza baking sheet, and I never made pizza in my life kek

im not gonna do proper internship next time
just find some relative or pay them off
i will write a report
they just need to sign it and i am done
i need 3 months of internship to graduate

its really fucking useless
no,some shitty place in turkey won't help me in my career. i wouldnt even write it down on my cv lol