Sup Forums BTFO! How will it EVER recover?

Sup Forums BTFO! How will it EVER recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysignal.com/2016/05/09/harvard-law-professor-says-treat-conservative-christians-like-nazis/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-33752111
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1 post by this id
Really makes you think

Hard to separate the 50% that want Sharia law.

Christian extremists:
>hung criminals 40+ years ago
>wave signs about things

Islam extremists:
>kill civilians daily for their religion
>flooding into Christian countries by the hundreds

Ruly mokes u thonk..............

The thing is, KKK hasn't lynched blacks for decades, and WBC is just a loudmouthed chuch consisting of less than 20 people

Radical Islam? Wasn't it 30,000 terrorist attacks since 2001?

WOW THIS TWITTER POST MAKES ME SO MAD 300 BILLION POSTS AND REPLIES OMITTED CLICK TO VIEW OH MAN THIS GUY ON TWITTER SAID SOMETHING HOLY SHIT I'M MAD

But I don't separate either of those groups from Christianity, Torontoman.
Good to know I'm still allowed to take massive shits on Islam!

Except when you're dealing with a group the size of muslims their minority of lunatics tends to dwarf everything else.

I really miss Australian shitposting, they put so much effort into it, making it an art.
But Canadians are really just posting low-energy bait. Australia please do something about Canada.

When was the last time the KKK or the Westboros blew themselves up in the name of Jesus tho?

> SJW fagget on twitter allowed me to dislike islam, if i would also dislike Christianity
> look how smart I`m

Fucking Faggot, how can you separate Islam from the self purported "Islamic State"????
Gee they're claiming to be the Islamic State

>But.. muh Crusades

Yeah, what time period did that take place again?

post by this id

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

>low energy
Massive cumguzzling trumpfag spotted

You're gonna parrot your meme trend terms like 'bravado', too?

>Westboro Baptist Church
>Christians
What?

i know right. that abortion clinic bombing 20 years ago and the meanies holding up signs are the same as tens of thousands killed in daily islamic terrorist acts around the world

>Jewish Extremist
What

It never ceases to amaze me how these sjw knights actually know zero shit about Islam.
I bet not one of them truly read the Quran, perhaps just 3-4 quotes they find appealing.

Average white western male is actually rather sought after as convert in Islam truth to be told.
It is just that women and blacks are treated like shit when they convert to Islam.
And sjw would be thrown of the buildings.

But by all means, do continue.

>Common Gay Boy
Into the trash it goes

Does the KKK and WBC run around beheading people and throwing fags off buildings?

Do a lot of christians support this?

>Common Gay Boy
Not surprised that it's some self-destructive faggot

Jewish extremists are the worst. they are either full on fascists that commit hate crimes against non-jews (mainly muslims) or hardcore commies that attack other Jews or whites.

>KKK
>christian
>relevant

Could someone please point out where in christian doctrine does the KKK fit in? The closest thing they have to christianity is the cross, and even then it's a burning cross and crosses are not exclusive to christianity. The members might be christian, but they sure as hell are not following the bible.

I don't even care about Trump my muchacho.

But I already hated Christianity before I learned there was such a thing call Islam I could also hate, Totally-White-and-Not-Chink-Eyed-at-Allman

>implying the KKK are wrong
>implying the WBC isnt a radical leftist front group

That faggot fat guy from jay and silent bob admitted that the WBC attacks things they want to draw positive attention to. Its a shill group for leftist causes.

shitty 'argument' from a feminized westerner that cares more about saying something about himself than something productive about the actual state of the world.

>strawman #546621
oh noes what will I ever do, guess I better go check my privilege and take the shahada at the nearest mosque

Fag makes fag movie, WBC attacks him, media covers it, fag movie brings in more money.

He returns the favor in the future.

>KKK
>christian
>relevant
>implying 80% or their members aren't undercover FBI agents.

Never, because unlike Islam, there is nothing in the christfag book that tells you to go out and kill people.

we'll get to the widespread rape and murder AFTER we solve the problem of mean signs and hurtful words coming from a tiny single family cult

>KKK and Westboro not suicide bombing and killing people all around the world

>ISIS is..

What the fuck...

S
H
A
R
I
A

Christian here, God laws says clearly that homosexuality is punished with death. Thats a fact, deal with it. Now, its not up to Christians to grab a bunch of guns and pitchforks and start killing faggots willy nilly. Its not even up to Christians to get political and try to pass laws that will do so. But it is in Gods law, and his law is perfect. Now, Christians believe that Jesus Christ will rule for 1000 years after the anti christ goes down. And the law will be exactly what is presented in the first 5 books of the bible

KKK are far-right terrorists, not christian terrorists
Plus, they haven't done any meaningful crime in decades
Westboro baptist church are just Sup Forums IRL.

Isis is basically an IRL caesar's legion . They kill hundreds every day

Scale is everything

>How will it EVER recover?

Turnabout is fair play.

This shitmeister and his ilk do not themselves make any distinctions between the wider conservative evangelical community and groups like the Westboro assholes.

>Harvard Law Professor Says Treat Conservative Christians Like Nazis

>dailysignal.com/2016/05/09/harvard-law-professor-says-treat-conservative-christians-like-nazis/

Until they can make these distinctions, their demands for distinctions from us will not be heeded.

The old testament was replaced by the new testament.

The teachings of the old testament are outdated, christians must follow only the teachings of the new testament and Jesus.

So is that guy like an evil Batman?

There is no extremism. Thats just Islam.

>if you can separate protesters numbering ~3000 in total from ideology group A who are only tangentially informed by said ideology then you should be able to separate a mass murdering terrorist organization from ideology group B who follow the teachings of group B to the letter

Ok

welp
guess im a #CruzMissle now

Islam is a creationist religion and therefore shit. Creationism is the stupidest thing to ignorantly believe in
>"prophetic" claims from an age and era where everyone was significantly dumb
>man in the sky made everything
>muh faith
If you're an adult and you believe in this then shame on you.

thats not true, the only things that are replaced is the parts that the NT speficially overrides. Everything else is still going. God never changes, he hasnt changed his opinion on faggotry since Peter and Paul said that it is a sin worthy of death. The enforcement of those laws is a complete different matter. Jesus Christ respected the laws of the land, and the bible says that we shouldnt break the law of the land, nor should we go against the laws of God. And unlike Islam, Christians are not commanded to kill homos wherever they find them, and killing homos is illegal in most countries. So we are good

>$0.06 deposited into your account

Sounds like someone is upset about a certain wall type structure being built in the near future.

"Muh Wirathu" doesn't even make it onto the list
Buddhist-haters BTFO

In fairness, the religion is shit but the followers interpret and practice it in many different ways. A lot of Muslims keep it to themselves. Obviously you don't hear about them, and that's why

>one post by this ID
you are correct user

filthy buritto

The WBC doesn't actually do anything.

KKK and WBC kill people?

Last incident KKK was in was in Anaheim and it was self defense

Actually God said it's not for Christians to judge those who are outside the church. And it's kind of hard to forgive 70 x 7 times a day when you're smashing your neighbor's brains in with rocks.

And no Christians (as if there's ANY unanimity with eschatology) don't believe Jesus is going to come and establish the Old Testament law..most of which was eliminated when the old covenant was fulfilled by Christ. Or is Christ going to start demanding temple sacrifices again?

>Tells them to kill
>Tells them to lie
>Tells them to deceive

Islam the devil's religion.

Did you get triggered by a mountain Jew?

I will admit, they are pretty extreme

>Jerusalem Gay Pride: Israel teenage stabbing victim dies

>Yishai Schlissel, an ultra-Orthodox Jew, who carried out a similar attack in 2005, was arrested at the scene.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-33752111

I believe that guy was just released from prison a few weeks before the attack

>Using redditors as a counter example for anything

>God said
Honestly let's stop pretending like anyone knows what God said. Ever.

Fuck you stupid leaf

>Virtue signalling faggot for online karma detected.

link me to that please

>Doesn't follow what Jesus said
WESTBORO BAPTIST IS EXTREMIST CHRISTIAN

>Follows exactly what Muhammad said
Oh, they're not even real Muslims, because Muslims are good people.

Friendly reminder that nobody on the left seems to be able to separate the KKK from anything. Most people dont even realize that the KKK were democrats, that they targeted republicans and wanted gun ownership banned to prevent blacks from arming themselves. Religious ideology was a weaker binding factor than it is for ISIS.

oh look it's this thread afain. the fact that you keep reposting it surely means pol is BTFO

sage

except that KKK never did anything wrong, and WBC even though pretty based, they are Protestants so not Christians.

Really makes you think, huh?
I'm now a #CruzProjectile

Do you know what the word "Crusade" even means?
It means "Crucified", or "Cross" .
When the crusades happen, they didn't fight Jews and kill them and say "This is for killing our messiah"; no, they yelled "Crucifixion" because THEY were the ones being crucified.. Christians were being killed left and right, and the only way to defend themselves was to retaliate.

>kkk never did anything wrong
>wbc based
Edgy repressed closet faggot detected

So whens the last time the KKK or the WBC shot up a club and killed 50 people, or allah ackbard paris and shot up 130 people, or allah ackbard 100 people in the middle-east jsut the other day?
LIBKEKS
B
T
F
O

WBC is literally a religion of peace

Catholic detected

Who has claimed the WBC is not Christian?

WBC is a religion of a religion

Westboro don't cut people's heads off though.

>Muslims BTFO
>Commies BTFO
>Anarkids BTFO

lol normal people don't seperate all those.

Christianity is just as bas as islam.

I find your hate speech against homosexuality very disturbing.
And from my point of view KKK never did anything wrong in my country and WBC are really based on the way they stand for their beliefs, even though heretics.

Islam will separate your head from your neck you gay boy

Why stop at 2010?

Of course the triggered Mexican brings up Trump first

KKK and Westbap Church don't affect my life at all.
I can't say the same about islam and it's terrorists.

If you don't believe me

From the wikipeda article
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan

Historian Eric Foner observed:

In effect, the Klan was a military force serving the interests of the Democratic party, the planter class, and all those who desired restoration of white supremacy. Its purposes were political, but political in the broadest sense, for it sought to affect power relations, both public and private, throughout Southern society. It aimed to reverse the interlocking changes sweeping over the South during Reconstruction: to destroy the Republican party's infrastructure, undermine the Reconstruction state, reestablish control of the black labor force, and restore racial subordination in every aspect of Southern life.[53]

To that end they worked to curb the education, economic advancement, voting rights, and right to keep and bear arms of blacks.[53] The Klan soon spread into nearly every southern state, launching a "reign of terror against Republican leaders both black and white. Those political leaders assassinated during the campaign included Arkansas Congressman James M. Hinds, three members of the South Carolina legislature, and several men who served in constitutional conventions."[54]

Faggots have a reason to be afraid.
But siding with the religion of "throw a fag off a roof" is not a rational position.

>islamic extremists
>rape, behead, and burn other minorities by the thousands

>christian extremists
>make some offensive signs and picket

Heck, I don't even believe ISIS should be generalized to represent Islam, but this example is self-defeating at best

>mfw "White Supremacists" have lowest numbers on the whole fuckin' chart... Maybe white people and the "home grown terrorists" aren't as dangerous as SJWs want you to think...

As a hypocritical liberal who lacks intellectual honesty, I can't see the difference between the two.

Why separate them?

The KKK and WBC recruit from Christians.

ISIS recruits from Muslims.

Why should people ignore the truth?

WBC are a leftist shill group that protest things they want to bring more money in for, a fag makes a movie,they protest it, suddenly the fag movie makes 3x the profits.

I'm curious as to how many Christian and Secular attacks might have had white supremacist undertones.

What I don't get is why people find it so important to defend Islam. Even if most are peaceful, what do you gain from saying it? Why defend it? Why talk about it at all?

>the followers interpret

And they're wrong to do so because islam has to be taken literally whenever it's possible (hint: 98% of verses and hadiths). If they pick what they like and dismiss what they don't they're not good muslims. You don't "interpret" or chose the words of God.

>practice it in many different ways

Lol

>A lot of Muslims keep it to themselves. Obviously you don't hear about them, and that's why

They're almost all ok with stoning of adultery women, killing people leaving islam, shariah law, etc. Most of them don't apply all of that because they're weak, but they agree they should, and that's the most important.

TLDR: you don't know what you're talking about or you're shilling.

>Jewish Extremist

It exists. They're the faggots that try to blow up the Dome of the Rock to start global war for their Jew God. They also attempt to blow up buses and shit. Yet, for people who are really smart they seem to have failed a lot.

I'm pretty liberal by Sup Forums standards (AKA a few ticks to the left).

What you fags feels to understand is that liberals don't want to brush everyone with the same brush, thats it, like every conservacuck isn't Trump, not every Muslim supports ISIS.

Its really that fucking easy.

That KKK charge is so ignorant. There is no national Klan comparable to the 60s, which itself was not comparable to its peak in the 20s, that incarnation of which was different than the Reconstruction version.

>equating an irrelevant group that has about 1000 people just speaking hurtful words with a semi-state government that commits genocide on a daily basis

why are liberals so obsessed with false equivalency