She'll never get herself a major role if she continues to act like this

she'll never get herself a major role if she continues to act like this

>hamza aziz

>Winter was particularly bothered by how the media focused on her busty figure rather than her work.

>“It made me feel really uncomfortable, because as women in the industry, we are totally oversexualized and treated like objects. Every article that has to do with me on a red carpet had to do with ‘Ariel Winter’s Crazy Cleavage!’ or ‘Ariel Winter Shows Huge Boobs at an Event!’ That’s all people would recognize me by – not, ‘Oh, she does great work on Modern Family.’ ”

>The fascination with her body also made Winter the subject of online bullying. ‘We live in a day and age where everything you do is ridiculed. The Internet bullies are awful. I could post a photo where I feel good, and 500 people will comment about how fat I am and that I am disgusting,’ she told Glamour.

>No matter how confident she looked on red carpets, Winter says, “on the inside, I wasn’t feeling so happy.”

are women literally retarded?

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

puberty hit and she lost her virginity.
most girls are smart until chad fucks them
then they become smart again when they get old. notice how grandma is usually based

what did she mean by this

Haha! God, I hate women.

no women are allowed to do anything you want, you just can't sexualize them for it

tell her 'thanks mistress' for posting the feet pic and MOVE ON you creep she's not a piece of meat

>women are oversexualized and treated like objects
>to be a leading man in Hollywood you need a perfect face and six pack abs

just kill me already senpaitachi

FAT

but she's empowering women

what the fuck is this and do you expect people to read all of this shit to figure it out

Wow, comments on the interwebs were really a mistake.

brother mya I have some oats- said the pig

If you want work you should remove your unique selling point

she just wasn't mentally ready for her body's early maturation. it's obvious she now enjoys being sexualized to the extent every woman does. no doubt she regrets her decision to reduce her tits, but then again maybe that's what helped her come to terms with her body. but of course this is Sup Forums so people will just call her a slut and retard.

>allahu akbar

she's just a retarded fat pig who's showing her cornhole on instagram since she realized she chopped off her redeeming feature

>but of course this is Sup Forums so people will just call her a slut and retard.
i like sluts they teach me things :)

lol dumb

>Height: 1.55 m
Literally a midget

her soles are so beautiful

Ariel and Chloe threads are my life

is that one person answering all these questions?

i would say it's her divorced dad being interviewed in court

but then there's all this stuff about breast cancer and cock sizes and sleeping in her bed with her

did incest dad get breast cancer?

Mother of dog

I want to breed this pig

god yes
and they're Sup Forums related!!!!

also funny how ariel was all about ' the media is focusing on my tits, so i reduced them! i'm a strong woman dammit!'
then later she comes out with low cut dresses, tight shirts, and pics of her in a bikini (which look like they were taken by a friend and not some 'hidden' paparazzi)

i'm betting her agent/or friends told her that she's losing 'fans'/or the show was telling her that the neg attitude she has was going to hurt her future earnings and possible less screen time on modern family.

Shity soles, to be quite honest

i like ariel's soles

Don't sexualize me lmao

wew lads
I wanna grease that pig up and do obscene things to her

her feet look sexy in every image

her soles are suckable

what is the point of these pockets? cant fit anything in there

>doggystyle left or right? Prefer right me! AllahuAkbar!!!!! LALALALALALALA
what did he mean by this?

women's clothes are dumb

Her cellulite makes me cum

>>to be a leading man in Hollywood you need a perfect face and six pack abs

who /brap/ here?

Based Hamza

What the fuck is this?

>ywn have a threesome with Ariel & Sarah

same

she's the type of fat pig bitch who you'd want to fuck senselessly for hours and then dump

fuck until your dick gets sore man, do ti, it's an ORDER

>tfw no BRAAAPPposters

Her dumpy fatness and slutting makes her perfect for pregnancy

vr technology is accelerating user

What the hell is wrong with her?

Is it the mexican coming out?

Court transcripts. Starts with her mom, then her ex-boyfriend, then her dad.

>' the media is focusing on my tits, so i reduced them! i'm a strong woman dammit!'

biggest mistake of her career

slut

Perfect face? Maybe not
But he's shredded. He's got, like, an eight-pack