Would you mind posting a picture of where you live?

Would you mind posting a picture of where you live?
Here's mine

I've seen that before
Bouches-du-Rhône

>Bouches-du-Rhône

?*

Yes it is.
why don't you post your place mate I'm sure it's lovely

Comfy as fuck, although I don't know if the seaside is as cancerous as where I live. But the further you go into Provence the comfiest it gets anyway
There you go for mine, not that far from you actually

This is my street, we had fog not long ago

> I don't know if the seaside is as cancerous as where I live

some places are still okay, actually the seaside is just behind the mountain range you see in my picture but yeah it's getting populated

>But the further you go into Provence the comfiest it gets anyway

I absolutely agree with you, such a paradise on earth, I was baffled lately reading posts by french posters shitting on the whole region just because of marseille
anyway your pic is dope man, would live

nice, where is it bro?

k

ITT everyone lives in a little paradise-like corner of the world

>I was baffled lately reading posts by french posters shitting on the whole region just because of marseille

I used to get mad at this and get into fights with other French posters. I realized it's pointless so fuck it I'll just enjoy what the place has to offer while they stay focused on muh arabs
My pic is from Hérault, same here it gets better the further you go towards the mountains, the Haut-Languedoc is stunning while the beaches are crawling with Dutch and British beaufs during summer

Well this is often a bragging thread obviously but still, not OP but I enjoy looking at all the pictures including the urban hells

well.. are there many arabs there

>mt st victoire

are you aixois, user? Provence is great btw thanks for the nostalgia

Not much in such towns (around 1500 people), and barely none when you really reach the mountains
Quite a lot in proper cities tho, and local gypsies

det ser mysigt ut. kiruna?

Abisko. Forskningsstation 2.

I'm not aixois but I live near
Love the city though

more

>Would you mind posting a picture of where you live?
why do you want to know where I live??!!

guess why

Moi aussi j'ai habité près du Cours Mirabeau, a cote de Le Cézanne (le cinema). Ca fait un longtemps quand meme mais j'aime bien aix en tout cas. Tu viens d'ou?

i live in a commieblock that looks over the edge of the city, endless flat terrain

J'habite un petit village à côté.
Si tu reviens sur Aix, passe donc boire un coup

Red pil me on Abruzzo.

Guess which one commieblock is mine.