Who was the better QB, Brady, Peyton, or Brees?

Who was the better QB, Brady, Peyton, or Brees?

I think Brees did more with much less. Will any other Saints from the Brees era even make the Hall of Fame?

Brady>Manning>Brees

>Will any other Saints from the Brees era even make the Hall of Fame?

Jahri Evans

Some short timers. Sproles comes to mind

Brees had bountygate

Brady is a system babby and a cheater

The only QB who stands on his own is GOAT Manning

5 > 2 > 1

Do they not teach maths in the US?

tbf Brady has been the only one with a defense for the majority of his career. As soon as Manning had some defensive help he went to two straight Super Bowls and won one

So Robert Horry is the greater than Michael Jordan?

>The only QB who stands on his own is GOAT Manning
>HGH

He had 2 hall of fame receivers. I don't think Brees will end up with any. Brady had Moss for a little bit but Gronk longer than Brees had Graham.

Matt Ryan obviously

Agreed, even before he was drafted in 2008 he was better than these guys

>that haircut on brady
Holy shit that looks pathetic.

>using your own talent to singlehandedly make 2 nobodies into hall of famers is marked down as a negative to your individual legacy

Brees>Peyton>Cutler>Bradley

>2 straight superbowls

Five

Super Bowl XLIX has been expunged from the record

>The only QB who stands on his own is GOAT Manning
>Brady cucked Peyton on an annual basis
>Brees cucked Peyton in the Owl

lel no stat babby

Manning>Brady>>Brees
Peyton was obviosly the most talented, but Brady's understanding of the game actually matched Manning's recently, and he is a better leader and the ultimate team player, which is also important for a QB. Brady was shit compared to him before 07, though, which is why I am placing Manning ahead

Brees is severly underrated, literally the most accurate QB of all time.While the Super Bowl loss hurt, Brees did deserve a ring.

Fuck Cadwell, by the way. Shit tier coach.

If you are asking who is the better passer its Manning > Brady > Brees. If you are asking who has more rings it's Brady > Manning > Brees

>le ring argument

kiddo, isn't there a daily fantasy league you should be setting a roster for right now? Let us true sports patricians discuss football. thx

>Dome Babbies

No, seriously, when are you idiots going to realize that shit inflates your stats?

You think Stafford puts up 4000-5000 yards regularly if he plays in Green Bay 8 games a year?

Does the 1 ring hurt Brees that much? Would closing his career with at least 1 more (whether with the Saints or whoever next year) help?

obviously another ring would help like another ring would have helped Favre or Steve Young

When I was a kid the Saints were by far the worst team in the NFL. A bigger joke than the Browns are now even. Then they got hit by Katrina. I think bringing them back from that is amazing.

The Colts were bad before Peyton but at least they had history. The Patriots had been in the Super Bowl with Drew Bledsoe a few years before Brady got his spot.

>Will any other Saints from the Brees era even make the Hall of Fame?

sharper would, if he wasn't a serial rapist

Colston deserves it

Manning. Went to 4 super bowls and won 2 with two different teams and head coaches

The only reason Brees doesn't get more praise is because he plays in New Orleans. People calling him a statpadder don't watch the games.

>Putting garbage brees with the two titans

'no'

he would've gone in as a Packer though in all likelihood

I'd take Brady>Brees>Manning
Manning fucking sucks when the lights are brightest. His playoff stats are fucking shameful, and you retards forget that the Colts often had top 5 defenses when they made runs.
Just like his brother, defense baby but with regular season stats against shit teams.