Tfw theres nothing after we die

>tfw theres nothing after we die
feels bad, i wanna have reincarnation

why do you want to experience the hell that is life all over again

But what if you reincarnate as a Congolese kid or an animal at the bottom of the food chain.

>be born a congolese kid
>go to europe
>get free money
>get free women
wish i was african sometimes

I'm kinda fearful about death
I cannot picture myself stopping thinking
So I like to pretend that I'm on a spiritual quest
and
and that my soul will reincarnate after i'm done with this bitch here
I take a lot of wild guesses
maybe i'm stuck around here until I solve these mysteries

i wanna be a girl, not a trasgender, just a real girl

>he hasn't accepted Jesus in his heart

What kind Spaniard are you?

enjoy wanting to kill yourself non stop because your hormones and your lifestyle doesnt match

Reincarnation is probably the worst thing that could happen postmortem.

who gives a fuck what you want

you can't change it so shut the fuck up

I had a dream where my mother would die, just like that. Nothing spectacular., but it woke me and I couldn't sleep again.

I never had anyone close die on me since my father when I was 6, but I dread the time it'll happen. All the missing opportunities, all the time you cannot spend with them again, the words of love you can't tell them anymore.

just wait a few decades until either virtual reality or bioengineering becomes advanced enough so that you can become your dream waifu-self

yes of course lol

i would be happy as fuck because im cute and everybody loves me, look at elizaa

>be born a congolese kid
Already hard mate

if i do survive i get a free trip to the first world if i dont i try again
win win

now i aint a girl, so i couldnt give you a good answer

But i think that the grass isnt any greener at the other side of the hill aswell

Would rather face eternal suffering than not exist at all after death tbqh famalam

>accepted Jesus in his heart
That doesn't sound Catholic

>i wanna have reincarnation
Fuck that. The whole point of your existence is to eventually escape the dharmic cycle

Demonstrably false. Just compare male/female depression and suicide stats + general lot in life. Most women have an easier time and attractive women have life on a silver platter.

Fuck reincarnation I don't want the ride not to end. I want to go somewhere else

What's the point of repeatedly making threads complaining though

well, attractive people have life easier in general. But i suppose you have a WAY more high likelyhood of being considered attractive as a woman with all the alterations and surgeries you can have.
I do think that men have shit lifes, we do die alot faster and are treated as ''expendables'' because thats how we evolved as humanity. But we are also equipped with way more arsenal to deal with the shit life throws at us mentally, and are more like to have a contempt life as a result.
Meanwhile a good chunk of women basically require a man to help them keep their sanity, because let me tell you, they are NOT equipped in the slightest to cope with the hardships of life.
Even a little bit of stress can make a women turn into a substance abuser, or have some sort of mental problem, because their hormones jack the shit out of their brain.
Imagine being a spineless cunt with very little self respect and no self confidence that keeps getting its fragile feelings getting hurt, thats what my assumption of being a women is like.
Constantly crying and wallowing in sorrow over the little tiny pointless troubles you have in life.
Woe is me.

I'd say id rather have alot of problems but be strong enough to be capable of dealing with them. But thats just my opinion.

There isn't any point in whining about it and I don't, but that's not what I was arguing about. I was simply stating that generally women have it easier, at least in western society.

i mean yeah i aggre.
But its fun to entertain certain ideas

Come on Jorge I know you're an autistic turbomanlet but you gotta try and make the best out of your life