V > IV > VI > III > II > I > RO > VII

V > IV > VI > III > II > I > RO > VII
Objectively correct

Switch VI and III please.

>RO > VII

no

>not appreciating the brilliance of the Dagobah and Death Star II scenes
those alone make it better than III

I like all that stuff, but ROTJ has my least favorite first act of any Star Wars movie. And then there's the Ewoks.

Actual objective answers:

V=IV>>>VI>>>VII>>>III>RO>I>II

>I hate sand > Vader mauling a bunch of screaming Rebels

IV > V > III > R1 > VI > VII > I > II

yes.

This is actually correct

>II > I

V > IV > VI > III > R1 > VII > II > I

The first act was fine to me, that middle act was shit though

Swap 1 & 2 and you perfect nigga

No, it's 5>4>7>6>RO>3>1>2

>2 higher than anything

5>4>6>3>7>2>1>R1

5>1>3>1=2=3>TFA=RO

I really wish this episode 3 is good nene would end. It is easily the most boring of the prequels and yet still has all their flaws

is this babylon 5

IV > V > RO > VII > VI > I > III > II

I had high hopes for the prequels before rewatching all 3. They're horrible.

5>4>6>1=2=3>7=RO*

With this model, it's clearly

(5>4>1) > (7 > R1) > (everything in the nuEU) > (everything in "Legends") > (3>1>2)

Shittiest ranking I've ever seen in my life. You should kill yourself.

The prequels trump the new movies just based on the actual effort and imagination that went into the stories. The new movies are nothing more than poorly scripted, rushed cash-ins. The plot for TFA makes absolutely no sense and everything in it is a retread of ANH. Rogue one is more of the same and the characters in both movies are garbage

>half of star wars is recorded on a playstation

>V > IV > VI > RO > III > II > I > VII
I didn't like II or I, I like III a little bit despite its faults. I enjoyed RO surprisingly a lot more than I could've expected. TFA simply annoyed me. I watched it once, and I had trouble getting through it.

Ep. 2 is only liked by contrarian millennials.

You will never see a scene this fun in the new movies.

>tfw yousa no got a boomah

>just based on the actual effort and imagination that went into the stories

V>IV>VI>>>III>R1>VII>I>>II

Good.

The Vader scene alone was more "fun" than anything in the prequels.

>You will never see a scene this toyetic in the new movies.

ftfy

>II > I
that instantly gives away a pathetic attempt at baiting

Recently rewatched them all and VI is actually a very disappointing movie all round. They could have done so much more with it. Empire, Awakens and Revenge are the best three and the only movies that are solid all round. Rogue One and New Hope are tied close after.

Do you have it in actually good quality? That scene was kino as hell.

How is that worse than this?

>thinking the prequels are good

Honestly I just rate my movies based on how fun or boring they are. The prequels are fucking boring and a chore to watch. They're like full length Maz Kanata's Bar Scenes.
I don't get how people can say III is good with a straight face. Even Phantom Menace was better, and it has no real protagonist and child Anakin.

Throne Room Scene>5>RO>4>3>1>Rest of 6>2>7

Someone should edit this so it starts with a dude about to creampie a girl (doesn't have to be explicit) and than switch to the torpedos being fired

>LUKE, did I ever tell you about how I butchered your father like a hog?

>destroying one tiny bit blows up the entire fucking thing
I think it's about time Star Wars leaves that bullshit behind

V > IV >= VI > III = I > II

Mouseshit is not star wars

I do not, sorry. Bluray will be in a few months.

>The prequels trump the new movies just based on the actual effort and imagination that went into the stories

OFFICIAL RANKINGS:

5 > 4 > (6 = 7) > (R1 = 1 = 3) > 2

If you put Rogue One or The Force Awakens behind the prequels you're either trolling or a retard

I agree that they're boring and that ep 1 is better than 3 but they're also beret than the new movies. TFA is a chore to watch after you've seen it once because the characters are terrible and everything is just so on the nose. Like "see see we're using practical effects...see we're doing normal light sabre fights" the whole movie is just trying hard to prove it's better than the prequels

>I think it's about time Star Wars leaves that bullshit behind
Yes. Hopefully Disney's first death star retcon is a sign of that.

V IV RO III VI II I VII

Rogue one is still fresh in my mind so it will stay a little higher for the time being.

IM ACTING

>The prequels trump the new movies just based on the actual effort and imagination that went into the stories
(this is an extended version of the more popular webm and showcases the laziness of Lucas)

>just based on the actual effort

III > I > II > IV > V > VI >>>>>>>>>> "VII" = RO

This triggers the prequel hater

>comparing a human face to anything
Funny that her CGI still looks better than the prequels did.

I think VII is very bad but I don't think it is worst than the prequels. Still, I respect your opinion.

Stop defending Lucas and his garbage films

gg disney

>using practical effects and normal light saber fights makes TFA worse
wew

>funny how cgi from 2016 looks better than 2002

That IS funny

underrated post

I honestly can't tell if this is from the prequel movies or from a videogame.

Disney leave

Funny thing, some video-games actually look better than that today.

ANH > ESB > RotJ > TPM > RotS > RO > TFA > AotC

Recommended viewing order:
R1 4 5 1 2 3 6 7

#triggered

>a-at least Ep. 3 was good!
"No!"

6 > 5 > 4 > 7 > R1 > 3 > 1 > 2

kek wrong file. That one is pure kino.

This

>that viewing order
100% correct

> B-but Revenge of The Sith was the good prequel!

>Recommended viewing order:
>R1 4 5 1 2 3 6 7
corrected:
R1 ; 4 ; 1 ; 2 ; 5 ; 3 ; 6 ; 7

5 > 4 > 6 > r1 > 3 > 1 > 2

7 isn't a star wars movie it's a cheesy fanfiction movie

Why?

This is the dumbest viewing order I've ever seen. You should kill yourself.

What's so bad about II?

Everything, except the sound those seismic charges make when they explode

Well, RO and IV should be viewed back to back, obviously, both are good entries to the series and establish vader as a menacing figure.

Now, V reveals vaders relationship to luke - which will take all the steam out of any of the prequels ( for an assumed first time viewer ), so V must come AFTER we learn of Anakin Skywalker ( Lukes Dad! ) and his Romance.

So, RO --> IV --> I --> II
and we now have the clone wars established.
THEN we can continue in the original trilogy, making V a good midway point for the viewing, being the best of the series overall. At the end of V Vaders is revealed as Lukes Father, and we can watch his decline and the friendship with ObiWan in RotS.

So:
RO --> IV --> I --> II --> V --> III

then it's just chronological, so VI and VII are just amended at the end:
RO --> IV --> I --> II --> V --> III --> VI --> VII

Knights of the Old Republic(1+2) > 5 > 4 > 6 > R1 > 3 > 1 > 2 > 7

Except now you're watching 1&2 and have no idea who this mysterious emperor is, you can pretty much assume Anakin "Skywalker" is Luke's dad and completely ruined Yoda and Boba Fett.

It's extremely retarded.

so we establish the empire, vader and then luke, to then delve into anakins heroes journey in the first two prequel movies, then back to the original trilogy for the big reveal as to the relationship of anakin / vader --> Luke, to then show Vaders downfall and finish up with the return of the jedi and the force awakens.

Honestly, TFA and AotC are two movies I'd personally leave out of any viewing order. But AotC is integral for Padme x Anakin. TFA ( however good or bad it is in your personal opinoin ) imho can't really well stand on its own narratively.

Real Sci-fi>>> Star Trek>>>Doctor Who>>>>>>Literal Dogshit>>>>>>>>>>MAvel and DC capeshit>>>>>>>Star Wars a.k.a. Manchildren Wars

Objectively correct

but that's wrong. We get to meet Yoda and youngBoba before we meet them again in the original trilogy. Imho, this elevates the story and impact of both.

Well you're objectively wrong but that's your shit opinion to have.

IV > V > VII > VI > RO > III > I > II

V>IV>VI>RO>I>VII>III>II

My preference