Well, I’ve officially lost all respect for Scaruffi after reading some of his godawful political writings...

Well, I’ve officially lost all respect for Scaruffi after reading some of his godawful political writings. How can such a smart guy be so ignorant and sheeple?

Other urls found in this thread:

scaruffi.com/quotes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. trumptard

>expecting a literal pedo to be redpilled

>having respect for Scaruffi in the first place

If you give a shit about politics, you're a cuck

OP here. Actually I’m not a trump supporter, I’m a social democrat.

t. a centrist faggot soyboy in denial

nah you're a faggot

>such a smart guy

What does any of that cuck shit even mean

Check out this guy’s opinions of the Iraq war and the Arab Spring. Never has such faux-wokeness been uttered by man.

scaruffi.com/quotes.html

>he can't separate the art from the artist
How's high school treating you? Someone's personal beliefs have little to no impact on the quality of their work, in this case music reviewing. I don't care if Scruffy is secretly Varg or Anders Breivik or someone else. All that matters is the content of his music reviews.

>scaruffi
>an artist
Thiss thread is a real kneeslapper

Your fault for expecting anyone to live up to an ideal in your own head. Hes right about Bowie, though and his savage end to Bowie's bio has me thinking Israel may just be a terrorist state.

H Y P E R B O L E

>I'm going to cram as many meme buzzwords into a sentence as I can, that'll show them!
Embarrassing.

>actually thinking it's cool to not care about politics
I was like that too when I was 15

all his music reviews are correct

well you must be 16 now considering you're still judging things by how "cool" they are

that's a strange way to read what I wrote

It's a fucking expression dipshit. Regardless, it is an ad hominem to think less of a music reviewer based on what he does outside of music reviewing.

How are they a centrist when they claimed to be apolitical? You're a moron.

Those who refer to themselves as “apolitical” usually always fall somewhere in the liberal center.

Well I've officially lost all respect for my Doctor after I found out he prefers vanilla to chocolate. How can such a smart guy be so ignorant and sheeple?

What does he think about politics? Gib quick rundown

he voted for clinton