Sherlock General

APOLOGISE edition

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/1153671/chapters/2339449
open.spotify.com/track/0KIa1xk3E2hcRf6Riz5M6s
metro.co.uk/2017/01/05/sherlocks-mark-gatiss-responds-to-show-criticism-with-an-amazing-poem-6363740/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for it's all a big twist

>how many years have you been with us?

what the fuck was the point of this

is like the writers have an idea and then someone comes in like DUDE UMM WHAT IF - A FAKE WALL

*ten twists

Jimmy did nothing wrong tbqh

Sherlock's brother is a trap HAHAHAHA. Moff, moffed it up

However it was actually a brilliant episode. Moffat is GOAT

>APOLOGISE
He should

I will give the writers credit, it was very clever that in an hour and a half episode, a ridiculous twist in the last minute made everyone forget about the hour and a half of dull shit.

He was insinuating they would be fired.

Moriaty had a sex change and is Sherlock's secret brother and the therapist
SCREENCAP THIS NOW

When will people upload torrents?

Final cut with no Mary when?

I looked up Eurus and some fanfic from 2 1/2 years almost wrote this season?
archiveofourown.org/works/1153671/chapters/2339449

looks like a mix of Ted Cruz and Matt Leblanc

F U C K O F F Y A N K
U
C
K

O
F
F

Y
A
N
K

I think she's not dead and it's a ruse somehow. Because i expect Moffat and Gattis to pull something like that out of the collective buttcheeks squeezed together

bravo

BRAVO

It's almost as if muh long lost sister is fanfic tier bullshit and Moffat is a hack.

Their sister would get a good cocking 2bh

tl;dr but Bravo

unironically this

>predict peoples movements weeks in advance
>don't recognise own sister

I couldn't stop clapping throughout the whole show. Moffat truely deserves unlimited access to the BBC child rape dungeon. Bravo.

I actually semi called this.
After we'd watched last week's episode I told my da "they should have got someone hotter as the girl on the bus, it dunt make no sense for John to bother with a basic girl like that" and he said to me "your right son" and I said "something up there eh?" and he said "probably"

Basically called it

Just use a proxy to watch Iplayer, tunnel bear is free and if you whore them on twitter they give you a whole extra 1gb for free.

Turn off HD and it should be enough to stream an episode of Sherlock.

Its like Sherlock were in the thread lad

>mfw I told my ma that it's not gonna be a brother but a sister

Don't be silly Sherlock likes being dominated by older posh women.

>mary became a force ghost
bravo

Don't act as if you don't like that too you filthy bugger

>John, did I ever tell you about Sherlock's secret sister? She disguised herself as a manky Scotswoman on a bus and gave you a boner. Then she went on to convince her own brother, your friend the great detective Sherlock Holmes, that she was the suicidal daughter of Jimmy Saville. Despite being a such a great detective he didn't recognise his own sister because she was wearing a dirty dress. She then disguised herself as your therapist yet again, despite the fact that Sherlock was only able to deduce that you would choose this particular therapist due to years of knowing your habits and personality. Anyway she wore a wig and funny contact lenses and did a comedy Freud voice and I guess she fooled you.

>She was a good friend.

So we're all agreed that was the best Sherlock episode since 2012 right?

lel

Definitely

There hasn't been a good Sherlock episode since well before 2010, at the least

Yes, anything is better than the feminist episode last year.

nice bait

The last episode of season 3 was the best though.
Is it the best episode since then, and the season 2 finale before it? Yeah.

Actually quite good

Was the latest sherlock episode good? I thought the first was horrific and I stopped paying attention halfway through and enjoyed the live Sup Forums topic.

Was it good? Was it at least standard Sherlock + watson solving stuff, instead of some overarching nonsense plot?

Good work chief

I thought Bus Girl was a bit of a qt3.14 tho

Maybe not by John's standards

Didn't watch since last week was dissapointing, so this episode was actually good?

Best since reinbach

watch it, even has a compelling twist

No

>I will give the writers credit, it was very clever that in an hour and a half episode, a ridiculous twist in the last minute made everyone forget about the hour and a half of dull shit.

It's the "Rogue One" strategy.

>Be elite operator who's independent team get contracted for missions British Military Intelligence can't handle
>Carry all of your team's crucial personal information on you at all times
>Escape a failed mission and assume the cunnning disguise of a dumpy middle aged woman
>Marry an ex-serviceman with almost exactly the same story as you but less exciting
>Take a bullet for his autistic best friend without fear or doubt shortly after giving birth to your first child
>Come back as a ghost and haunt your abandoned husband
>Get cuckolded out of existence
Is there a better character arc in the history of television?

>almost

>tfw when you realise newfags on this site are sheep

>High Wycombe is better than you are currently equipped to understand

So true, one of the most underrated IDM bands

open.spotify.com/track/0KIa1xk3E2hcRf6Riz5M6s

Is your da Jim Royale? That's fab stuff

I don't know how to feel about this episode, it had more of the things that made sherlock great: there was some mystery solving and satisfyingly shocking twists, but more of the awful humour and tumblr memes.
Mrs. Hudson's "badass" fanservice and Mary shitting up another episode from beyond the grave were unacceptable.

Anyone give me a link to a torrent?

FOY

I'm not gonna listening to your shitty band grandad

VPN your way into BBC I-player

>"he's tired of having a man explain things to him." "Aren't we all?"
> Muh stronk womyn/trans mastermind
>Jimmy Savile villain with shit attempt at Yorkshire accent
>more fucking Mary shit

Fuck this, I'm out. I don't want to watch next week when Mary's fucking ghost solves the crime and saves the day

The therapist was real. E also predicted which therapist John would pick, killed her and stole her identity.

Tunnelbear+whoring for more data on twitter.

Not bad. Fun episode. Sherlock losing his shit mentally is a nice roller coaster ride with everyone else on the side feeling the consequences of his instability.

>Urius
>UR-REE-US
confirmed autist show

Its been heavily implied that he 'deleted' some emotional trauma from when he was a kid. You know the whole redbeard thing. could be he deleted when his sister was taken away when they were children. He likely hasn't seen her in a very long time. Probably something to do with H.O.U.N.D from Hound of Baskerville. They never quite tied that up. It always felt like there was more to that.

She's called "Euros".

Agree. Has the same problem that some user pointed out last week where intelligent people = wizards. Sherlock predicted shit 2 weeks from now oh shit nigga how he do dat ??!!????!

And there's so much goddamn exposition. I get the sense that Moffat is toying with me instead of telling a good story. "hurhurhur! maybe this is the twist! hahaha got u!! it's this! LOLOLOL got u again fuckin dumbas!!!"

I only just finished it. What is Sup Forums's general consensus? I quite liked it. I don't really understand if Sherrinford is Euros or what's going on, but I did guess that Busfu was pretending to be Smith's daughter when they revealed it wasn't really her.

It was the best episode since the season 2 finale easily, and better than The Blind Banker, but I'm still gonna go with 6.5/10 because there was far too much Mary bullshit and it wasn't a coherent mystery because other than the "Sherlock engineered the whole thing" and "Euros Holmes" twists the whole thing was solved within half an hour or so.

>Things will never go back to the comfy mystery solving of seasons 1 and 2

Hate it when shows buy into their own hype.

the ending was really really stupid

It's like the Master all over again.
BRAVISSIMO MOFFO!

I actually liked most of that. First good one in a long while.

or if they were going for the "secret sister" shit they could have put that last scene as the pre credits teaser for the next episode

Tfw

it has got to the point where everything shown or said is guaranteed to come up later as a twist they need to tone that down or it will never become good again

Haven't seen the episode yet. Can anyone tell me if there's any Moriarty at all? Or how involved will he be in the season finale? I know there's a long lost evil Holmes sister but I want to know if she's supposed to be the big bad instead of based Jim. I didn't wait 3 years for Mofffat's OC to be the main focus

Me during this ep

Probally behind the Moriaty video at the very least. That said, we've had pretty much zero mention of Moriaty since the start of the series.

i'd just prefer to read the stories again

This shot of Moriaty needs to be in next weeks episode too.

The villain saying he'd put Sherlock in his favourite room made me laugh. It wasn't even a fan service joke.

Nah, Moriarty's definitely dead thankfully.

what about a hidden 4th episode instead of 3 twist

Hidden fourth sibling is more likely (Sherlock, Mycroft, Sherringford and Euros). Sherringford and Euros are twins hence "It's never twins".

Wouldn't work. Tv listings are 12 days in advance

I'm halfway throguh and it just got to the point where Sherlock says
>Of course, the best place to hid.
and I literally said along with him
>...In plain sight.

I just fucking stopped watching in disgust. Moffat is a fucking hack, as usual. Quirky bullshit and trope ridden dialogue gets in the way once again.

Based Toby Jones salvaging Moffat's diarrhea.

That's a common turnip phrase, so what if it's used?

Yeah, it'll be something like that. Didn't Mycroft say something along the lines of "Sherrinford is secure" in this episode or the last? So it's not just another name for Euros, it's someone else.

>secret evil sibling
truly, this is terrible writing
how does this not get laughed out of the writer's room for the shitty trope it is?

This desu. Best villain and best villain

>not Enola
what is this filth

Sherringford might be the name of a prison Euros is supposed to be in

Why can't fags accept criticism without some passive-aggressive response?

metro.co.uk/2017/01/05/sherlocks-mark-gatiss-responds-to-show-criticism-with-an-amazing-poem-6363740/

>Stop turning Sherlock into 007
>HURR BUT HE PUNCHED PEOPLE IN DA BOOKS TOO

If I wrote a TV show I'd completely ignore the internet because people don't know what they want nor what I want to show. That's where Moffat went wrong in his career.

>tfw this same thing literally happened in Spectre
POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

These were the mankiest chips I've seen in while.
Fuck ranker than Mary's face.

EUROS HOLMES

LE HOMO RUSES

why would it be enola? that would imply shes not a twin

BRAVO MOFFAT

I RECOGNISE THAT CHIPS

That's what chips look like if they're fried, frozen and ref-refried, my local chippy started doing that when they were short on money and it made them even shorter on money.