Racism looses

racism looses

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/india-11-year-old-builds-power-grid-for-whole-village-from-raw-sewage/
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You work with what you know

POO

source?
sorry
archived source?

is that why they poo in the streets

So this...is the power of poo in the loo...

>turning manure to money
good job poo in loo

Oh lawd 10/10

poo in loo

not poo in generator

ffs pajeet

Poo in the electrical grid

Cool power grid Pajeet

Embrace the power of poo

LOSES

>this fucking typo
>every fucking time

pooer grid

Sup Forums is only racist towards indians for their lack of hygiene.

The problem with them is that they actually take people's job, they should fuck off and stay in India, maybe they can make it better.

Do tell how exactly this defeats racism?
This kid will never reach Europe, he will be too busy educating himself, his friends might though, and they too will be busy with fingering German women.

With poos you lose

11 year old builds poower grid

ftfy

>literally powered by poo
My sides

Kekt and chekt

It's about time they found something useful to do with all that poo they have lying around.

>One poo in loo smart enough to not bathe in literal shit out of thousands
>Needs pointed out as achievement

Nah.

POO IN IT, PAJEET

FPBP

So this is how India plans on becoming a superpower by 2020... Through powering their country using their designated shitting streets.

Nah the problem with them is that they spam call my phone every day and try to give me their poo in loo tricks.

Oh look a dumb retarded Indian who does shit that's actually job of government. And this is what you want in your country? No wonder India is shit. I don't understand these bullshit stories, it's not inspiring when you have a government & elite who care so little that you pay tax for nothing and you have to risk your lives playing with dangerous wires to get basic electricity.

Really? Nobody?

IN

India's first truly sustainable energy source

>pooing is indian industry

LOO

Wait lads, if I poo in my boiler that mean i'll get free heating?

So their lightbulbs literally run on poo?

Nice

not the job of government comrade.
free market is strong!

LOO

>Indians will become Poo-benders in your lifetime

Indians don't do this. Yes they like white women but they are too beta and would rather marry an Indian.

this was the obvious joke but you flubbed it. shite punchline, faget

Poo Powered space flight when?!

>racism looses

RACISM IS ON THE MOVE!
RACISM IS LOOSE!

FP is most definitely the BP.

Next up: power flush toilet

By 2020

What the fuck are you talking about you dumb kike?
It's totally the job of government to train electricians or build schools for electricians. Like it's job and responsibility of government to dig sewers. I am not going to get inspired by digging sewers through whole town for 0 pay. Government should fucking pay people when they construct and they should be trained people for that job.

Well, I hope America doesn't take him away from his country by offering him free access to whatever university.

fpbp

PITLs are not that bad desu.

It's just the PITL aspect that is an issue.

POO POWER

>First poost best poost

>i still get phonecalls from indian guys
honestly i end up complimenting them on there english (if it's good) and more or less fucking with them they usually hang up.

Vishnu truly on their faeces

Chuckled

How'd this kid make this thing work anyway?

>i end up complimenting them on there english
>there english

>from raw sweage
Seriously is this a real story???

Is meme magic real??

What?

Typical Poojeet. Most of these villages already rely on dried cow pats as fuel for cooking.

I just thought of that cat sandwich generator video, but instead of a cat there's a giant turd

CHOCOLATE RAIN

Fuck off i'm doing great for my state.
you lil welsh prick.

DESIGNATED

underrated bants kino

Wew

Even read that I her voice

He looks so pooey himself. India is such a weird ugly shithole but it's so intriguing as well, you get the weirdest looking assortment of people there.

Is this the result of racemixing or what? India and Brazil?

Proof racemixing is bad

worldnewsdailyreport.com/india-11-year-old-builds-power-grid-for-whole-village-from-raw-sewage/

Didn't happen. You can't harvest energy from methane without combustion, that combustion would chain react and start several fires due to the waste.

No way an 11-year old orphan would
>magically know how a generator works with magnets and copper wire
>Obtain the money to build it
>Do it from raw sewage
Seriously.

Sup Forums is a hivemind

this thread is good exemple

the same unfunny joke over and over and over.

circlejerk worse than reddit

the very fact that he had to do it makes racism win.

Poo jew.

Poop tech kek. Fucking third worlders man.

>Brazil

Hey now the mixed men here might look ugly as fuck but most of our women are cute (dumb as bricks though)

Indians are Aryans, guess again, Tyrone.

>despondent over referendum polls
>suddenly Canada and India are memeing it up
>day brightened
I love the world. Also
>looses
Like a loose stool?

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Those eyes are beautiful.

Fuck off, antipoo mudslime. Go fuck a goat.

Those eyes
>lost

India has a lot that government tries to do, but can't get done cause of corruption so money is gone before project is finished,

I agree desu, some of your women are pretty, but only the whitest looking ones

Same as with india, the whiter looking ones are the better ones

Same with every country basically :^)

>Innovation through the power of poo and urine

India confirmed super power.

sigh. this board sucks

It's not a joke. Public defecation is the majority behavior in India so almost all public places have feces. It is so bad that some areas are completely abandoned due to overwhelming amounts of shit, becoming designated sitting areas. A lot of India is in poverty and they clear cut all of their trees a long time ago so many literally rely on burning feces to heat their homes and cook their food. Basically all water supplies are contaminated because garbage, shit, and corpses are dumped due to religious beliefs. They used to have functional plumbing but due to their religion and caste system, only untouchables are permitted to handle feces and custodial work (even in your own home) is a faux pas. With overpopulation, urbanization, and lack of legally-enforced castes India is literally drowning in shit.

Would you say this thread was...shitty?

poo reactors when?

POO POWER

India needs a Hitler but for poos

The other problem with them is that they are born in a permanent state of irritable bowel syndrome

3 races reside in india, caucasians up north, mongoloids in the east and australoids deep south, and most indians are a mix of caucasian+australoid. Then you have huge differences in ethnic groups because of how muslim invasions fucked them over but also gave them a better idea of eugenics to accompany their caste system. Over time, iq probably dropped off worse because low iq, low class citizens bred like rabbits while high iq indians who knew having too many kids was detrimental probably went extinct and now the whole country is full of low iq, overly prideful nationalists who don't have racial pride because they're mutts and they can't even poo in the loo.

Brazil was the result of the Portuguese who thought with their tiny heads and the importation of nigs to provide labor but were never restrained from miscegenation by strict laws like here where race-mixing was illegal for quite some time.

>sigh
gtfo
Find somewhere else if you don't like it here.

no u

Pooper power
Super poower
Which ones better?

stfu

fuck this board

you all suck with your terrible memes

POO IN POWERGRID

THE GENERATOR

>indians develop the ability to digest radioactive material
>become nuke-proof
>nothing to fear from pakistan
Oh god, guys, we need to stop the meme magic before this goes to far. Poo powered nukes. POO POWERED NUKES! Do we really want to make this happen?

What this story teaches us:
- working for free
- risking your life
- try hards who don't really know what they doing
- stealing electricity is ok
- the next wannabe electrician won't have a clue what previous one was doing
- children slavery
- government of india doesn't gives a shit about electricity
- you being green behind ears and thinking this is somehow a new phenomena in India, look picture related

Only a small percentage up north. The rest are most likely all mutts.