How redpilled was he?

Clearly couldn't stand feminists or the LGBT community, but wasn't he an obviously tool used by the jewish liberal media to corrupt white america? Did he ever drop breadcrumbs in his lyrics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fy4E6blN01M
youtube.com/watch?v=7bDLIV96LD4
youtube.com/watch?v=2NBwt24PTe0
youtube.com/watch?v=CtRbEgoTqQs
youtube.com/watch?v=NSALPxLOKw8
youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smells_Like_Teen_Spirit
archive.nevadajournal.com/nj98/05/prussian.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He demonized comfy ass suburbia and turned an army of youngins into wiggers

Fuck him

>Past tense
?

this

Isn't "White America" basically a white guilt/MUH PRIVILEGE anthem?

fuck that wiggerfaggot

If you mention "MUHH JEWS" in your OP, you need to be taken outback and shot in the face. Save society the trouble of having to take care of your retarded ass.

/thread

he's probably the only white dude to leverage America for its maximum value. He united multiple genres of music, made it possible for white kids to even have something to talk about with black kids at school, and bridged the gap between rednecks, wiggers, pagans, native americans, white trash, and hispanics. He was the first major internet celebrity in the age of napster, and with all the shit he says about how easy it was to be him makes it seem like his way was paved for him. Could definitely see it as a controlled opposition to the new age of the internet in uniting but also D&C'ing the races in america.

he has a lot of pro-children/family songs so there's at least that.

I think he was fairly red pilled. He called out the Music Industry on their Greed and attempts to censor and change his music and influence. Basically stating if he didn't jump when they said so they would cut him loose. And he did shit on the media regularily in his songs. Not to mention the guy hates Women and calls them on their hypocrisy and sluttyness. I'd say he's sort of or kinda red pilled. More so on his first couple LPs and Albums. He eventually changed his sound and I think the industry finally got to him on his recent shit though.

>wigger king
>redpilled

Pick one.

he also dyed his hair and looks like your typical yank mong

I don't think he had a way paved for him. I think he was an example of dumb luck type of famous then anything. The guy was a drug addict for years partially caused by the stress of his work. And he mentions in a couple of his songs like "Say goodbye to hollywood" that he regrets wanting to be famous and would take it back it he could because of all the negative things it brought with it. More so then positive. And i mean add into the fact that he banters celebrities in almost all of his songs to the point of being sued is enough for me to think it wasnt entirely planned from the beginning.

coming from a man who destroyed his family.

>Democrat
No

He did a million times better than his own upbringing

youtube.com/watch?v=fy4E6blN01M

What's with all the past tenses ITT? He's not fucking dead.

Probably true but he still get caught with an unregistered firearm, still became addicted to over-the-counter drugs and still ruined his family while reaping the rewards of complaining about it. He is a degenerate wigger with the perfect platform.

He wasn't redpilled he just was real about race problems of the early 2000s and how the government was abusing it's power and being corrupt. He also made satire out of a lot of various things and all around was offensive to everyone and everything, that's not being redpilled. He likes Obama even. He does however make good music.

very

No but his career is.

How so?
I don't follow all the hottest celeb gossip, so I really have no clue.
Unless he's in jail or lost his voice I don't see how his career is over. Even if I don't like his new songs he's a rich dude who is still big. He could fart on a disk and sell it.

This. People turned into legit fucking animals after "8 Mile" came out. Made me hate life dealing with all the retarded wiggers everywhere.

Also this song is pretty sweet
I haven't been a fan of Eminem for like 7 years, but this song is great.
youtube.com/watch?v=7bDLIV96LD4

he was only nigpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=2NBwt24PTe0

Why do you care If we point them out as an entity ? Literally what do you gain ? You're a low-tier jew, basically a goyim to the real jews

retired or?

They use celebrities who need popularity to inject messages into people.

That's like saying the Columbine shooters turned the way they did because of Marilyn Manson. Complete nonsense.

If those people didn't listen to Eminem they would listen to whatever black trash they could get their ears on. If hip hop didn't exist they would listen to punk and still be trash. It's not the music that turns people into trash.

I used to listen to Eminem and I got a completely different message from the music. He was preaching proper parenting.

>"Slim Shady, brain dead like Jim Brady"
What did he mean by this?

Eminem is too fucking sharp to get involved any drama.

what am i watching here. is this real? wtf

>slavshit wigger

Everytime.

He made it socially acceptable for white kids to act like niggers. If you think that's ok, then you should be shot. It was literally night and day after that movie came out. Completely transformed american suburbia for the worse.

Not at all. He's the ultimate sellout. He wasn't joking when he said he and Dre fucked each other.

If he did that then I guess Kurt cobain made it socially acceptable for white kids to be gay and kill themselves ( alot of them did)

Sup Forums needs to stop talking about music

Funny how it happens to be a white guy that's the most talented rapper out there. Same goes for producing.

>The best rap:
youtube.com/watch?v=CtRbEgoTqQs

>The best producer:
youtube.com/watch?v=NSALPxLOKw8

Stop projecting your degenerate culture and your 40% non-white bullshit on everyone else.

Here Eminem wasn't part of any culture. It was just pop culture.

Yes he did influence a lot of people. The (((media))) props up degenerates to erode society. Kurt started ranting against the prussian education "stupid, and contagious" programming, so he had to go.

Eat a bullet wigger.

No. He mentions how his white skin was a huge disadvantage to him compared to black people when he was first starting out. Then he just points out white kids are obsessed with his music partly because they can relate to him more than other rappers. No "muh privilege" involved.

You think the government killed him?

desu his wife was just as dumb of a cunt but I think hes done alright by his daughter

He is an m80

Yah.

"Smells Like Teen Spirit" was warning children that public school turns you into a retarded meat puppet.

youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg

>mfw I beat off to him banging that chick in the warehouse

>France

That is the joke

He didnt even write smells like teen spirit though. Also he promoted gay rights and suicide. You don't think the puppet masters on MTV would allow such a thing?

He also liked anton lavey a lot and was into satanism and even wanted him to play on the nevermind album.

Think about it, they were the modern day beatles, runned and promoted by MTV pushing gay agendas

I'm not saying i agree with him totally. He just said the wrong stuff a few too many times, and got axed.

was he redpilled?

How did he say the wrong stuff? You do know that almost everything mainstream is satanic poison especially the music industry

He was steering kids away from the prussian education public school system. Jews need that to keep the goyim dumb, and easily manipulated.

According to the wiki, Kurt did write that song. He was definitely in an angsty rebellious mindset when he wrote it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smells_Like_Teen_Spirit

In a January 1994 Rolling Stone interview, Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain revealed that "Smells Like Teen Spirit" was an attempt to write a song in the style of the Pixies, a band he greatly admired. He explained:

I was trying to write the ultimate pop song. I was basically trying to rip off the Pixies. I have to admit it. When I heard the Pixies for the first time, I connected with that band so heavily that I should have been in that band—or at least a Pixies cover band. We used their sense of dynamics, being soft and quiet and then loud and hard.[4]

Cobain did not begin to write "Smells Like Teen Spirit" until a few weeks before recording started on Nirvana's second album, Nevermind, in 1991.

Cobain came up with the song's title when his friend Kathleen Hanna, at the time the lead singer of the riot grrrl band Bikini Kill, wrote "Kurt Smells Like Teen Spirit" on his wall.[10][11] Since they had been discussing anarchism, punk rock, and similar topics, Cobain interpreted the slogan as having a revolutionary meaning. What Hanna actually meant, however, was that Cobain smelled like the deodorant Teen Spirit, which his then-girlfriend Tobi Vail wore. Cobain later claimed he was unaware that it was a brand of deodorant until months after the single was released.[12]

>steering kids away from school

yes that is a trait of the music industry

Public school is good the less funding it gets

He did not write smells like teen spirit that is fact also I dont understand, leading kids out of school is good but leading them to be gay, grunge and suicidal is good?

A satanist leading kids out of school is good now?

>lead singer of the riot grrrl band Bikini Kill, wrote "Kurt Smells Like Teen Spirit" on his wall
>Cobain interpreted the slogan as having a revolutionary meaning.
>What Hanna actually meant, however, was that Cobain smelled like the deodorant Teen Spirit

Women are way too simple. Actually drives me nuts being around them for too long.

>comfy ass suburbia
That's a shit tier opinion familia

>He did not write smells like teen spirit that is fact

Prove it.

I'm not saying everything he said/did was good, but he was right about public school.

Idk if he was redpilled but probably the last artist of his caliber to put faggots on full blast. It's like they knew how cucked things were gonna get and decided to unleash this man to do one last time what we shall never be able to do again.

Stupid wigger faggot.

Come here little kiddies, On my lap
Guess who's back with a brand new rap?
And I don't mean rap as in a new case of child molestation accusation
(HA-HA-HA-HA-HA)
No worries, papa's got a brand new bag of toys
What else could I possibly do to make noise?
I done touched on everything, but little boys
That's not a stab at Michael
That's just a metaphor, I'm just psycho
I go a little bit crazy sometimes
I get a little bit out of control with my rhymes
Good God, dip, do a little slide
Bend down, touch your toes and just glide
Up the center of the dance floor
Like TP for my bunghole
And it's cool if you let one go
Nobody's gonna know, who'd hear it?
Give a little "poot poot", it's OK! [Fart Sound]
Oops my cd just skipped
And everyone just heard you let one rip

Now I'm gonna make you dance
It's your chance
Yeah boy shake that ass
Oops I mean girl girl girl girl
Girl you know you're my world
Alright now lose it
(HA-HA-HA-HA-HA)
Just lose it
(HA-HA-HA-HA-HA)
Go crazy
(HA-HA-HA-HA-HA)
Oh baby
(HA-HA)
Oh baby, baby
(HA-HA)

public school back then was a god send compared to the shit we have now such as common core and LGBTQ rights (thanks to him)

If you look at one of the album covers think its muddy banks it says all songs written by kc except for smells like teen spirit and scentless apprentice

Why arent you talking about his legacy of gay rights and the thousands of kids that killed themselves after he did? To the point where they had to put things on tv to stop the kids from doing that

Lol so true, thought the same thing as I was reading.

Public school has always been shit. It extends your childhood, and makes you retarded. It's just noticable nowadays due to the lefties fucking with the curriculum.

His suicide showed the kids you can't make it without plugging yourself into the public education system. They used his death to correct the message he broadcasted.

>How redpilled was he?
did he died ?

He sold out, and he also killed Shady. I knew he sold out the moment I heard he did a song with Jessica Simpson. He also started collabing with whack motherfuckers like Lil Wayne Rihanna.

>public school has always been shit

not true at all some of the best schools back in the day were public. What did he want the kids to go to private christian schools? He was totally anti-jesus.

What do you think about him saying women are superior, men need to be taught not to rape and you're still not answering how a satanist can honestly be a good role model for kids today.

>It's like they knew how cucked things were gonna get and decided to unleash this man to do one last time what we shall never be able to do again.
>one last time
>last time

How old do you think most of the Trumpfags were when Real Slim Shady came out? "Pure coincidence" indeed...

Sleep well sweet prince.
f

I never said he was a good role model. I don't agree with most of his opinions.

Yah there are some good public schools, but the system is designed to be shit at a foundational level.

I like his music and him but when you implied that the illuminati killed him because of his influence it didn't make sense to me, if anything they used him to promote their agenda in my opinion

>How redpilled was he?
Eminem is what I've grown to call the purple pill (not referencing the d12 song here)

Other purple Pills include John singleton, Tupac, Ice cube, George Clooney, The Cohen Brothers, Charles Barkley, Most black Police officers

I call them the purple pill because they're in that Transitional stage from Bluepill to Redpill, albeit some never fully cross the Rubicon and stay in the intermediate for ever.

Purple pills tend to be polarizing. They can be extremely redpilled on certain topics and painfully bluepilled on others

Of course they used him to promote their agenda. That song, and it's message, turned out to be a stray harmonic. They had to correct a little error in their propaganda.

Eminem's story is basically that of Avatar, or last of the Mohicans. He worked hisnway into the culture of a bunch of fucking savages and then leveraged his innate white abilities to outperform a bunch of shit-skins at their own game.

What the fuck is redpilled about some wigger singing about little boys shaking their asses, murdering your GF, and getting locked in mental wards for drug addiction!?

I don't know, with these artists their main songs are the ones that brainwash you, have you seen smells like teen spirit played backwards? Its similar to led zeppelins stairway to heaven or princes bite the dust in a sense

>Clearly couldn't stand feminists or the LGBT community, but wasn't he an obviously tool used by the jewish liberal media to corrupt white america?
Horrorcore rapper with a gimmick but with incredible wordplay

>clearly couldn't stand feminists or the LGBT community

what

you honestly think just because he used "faggot" in his songs that he hates gay people?

Not a big Eminem fan but that line "people upset I use the fag word so freely, thats just me being me, want me to tone it down? suck my fuckin dick you faggot there you happy now?" Was a GOAT verse

Maybe it was setup from the beginning, or at least from when they saw that song. Taken as a whole you see the angsty rebel unplugging from society, failing, and killing himself. It would drive kids back into the public school, consumer, group think attitude so they don't end up a suicidal loser.

>What the fuck is redpilled about some wigger singing about little boys shaking their asses, murdering your GF, and getting locked in mental wards for drug addiction!?
He also talks about family life, the dangers of marriage, how fucked up feminism has made shit, how bigoted blacks are especially in the rap industry and calling out the jews running the entire entertainment industry

But you're right. He does talk about plenty that is downright degenerate which is why he is not a full on redpill, only a purple pill

Also, while being pushed back into social reintegration. They still carry that little flame of love for their fallen angel faggot icon, and would seek to mold the system to their liking.

that the opposite effect actually happened and I'm sure psycologists could have or did predict this

Kids started suiciding, dressing grunge, ect. I find it hard to believe that KC turned kids into preppy studious and conservative

Fell off after he quit drugs

yes, you honestly thing that just because he does a song with a respectable artist he wasn't motivated by the money?

The only real redpilled rappers were CDATPC. They were the shit. Fuckin sick beats.

>find it hard to believe that KC turned kids into preppy studious and conservative

No they actually destroyed that respectable image, while still submitting to the Prussian serf mind melting. Two birds with one stone.

Can you post a link to the whole prussian thing?

You know that "eminem" nowadays isn't the original guy, ja? "Slim shady" is gone.

Never once said the n word

I'll dig some stuff up, but Stephan Mollymeme brings it up a lot. Prussian education extends your childhood, and makes people into meat puppets. It was instituted after Prussia got wreck by Napoleon, and needed more obedient soldiers. Pretty much every western country adopted it as the framework for their public education system.

I didn't say he wasn't degenerate did I?

I just said there's no way there will ever be another artist that mainstream and popular saying anything bad about fags. And he went all out on shit talking faggots.

Here's a good write up i had bookmarked.

archive.nevadajournal.com/nj98/05/prussian.htm

The history of American education since the acceptance of the Prussian system is checkered with failure and elitism. From the time of John Dewey, who felt people should be defined by groups and associations and who believed that people who were well read were dangerous, to our own era, U.S. education has suffered. We have in this day and age the disheartening statistics showing 33 percent or our nation’s college graduates can’t read or calculate well enough to perform the jobs they seek.

Working against the concepts and principles the Founding Fathers provided in the Constitution, the Prussian system has produced a gradual but statistically provable decline in literacy and intellectual capability of typical Americans. We can track the five different stages that American education has gone through: 1750-1852—The idea of government controlled schools was conceived; 1852-1900—It was politically debated in state legislatures; 1900-1920—We had government controlled industrialized factory modeled schooling; 1920-1960—Schools changed from being academically focused to becoming socialized; and 1960 to the Present—Schools became psychological experimental labs.

In the year 1941 the Defense Department was preparing for World War II. In testing 18 million men between 1941 and 1944, the Defense Department found 96 percent of those tested were literate. During this same period, among African Americans who were tested—the majority of whom had only three years of schooling—80 percent were found to be literate. By literate we mean that Americans, both white and black, could read with understanding.

During the Korean War the Department of Defense tested three million men for service and only 19 percent were found to be literate. In less then 10 years there had been a 500 percent rise in illiteracy. Perplexed, the Defense Department investigated and found that the same test had been used during the two wars and the only difference was that those men and women tested during the Korean War had more schooling—at a significantly higher cost.

Twenty years later, around 1970, the same test was used at the time of a new war. Among the Vietnam draftees and enlistees who were tested for literacy only 27 percent were found to be capable of reading with understanding the material which they needed in order to serve in the armed forces. Again the major difference between American soldiers in the 1940’s and the 1970’s was more schooling for the latter group at a higher cost to the taxpayers.

Consider that the billions of taxpayer dollars were spent over the time period from the 1940’s to the present increased by some 350 percent with totally unacceptable results despite all the increased spending. In 1996 statistics prepared by the National Association of Education for Progress showed that some 44 percent of African Americans can not read at all. The same set of statistics shows that illiteracy among whites has quadrupled. Incredibly, educating Americans continues to cost massive amounts of taxpayer dollars to achieve unacceptable and devastatingly poor results.

Nice, I can see this being done especially now that public schools have added psychology into a lot of the work. A lot of focus on race, morals and personal identities (gay rights and such)

however I don't think that the government killed him because of this in fact I don't think they killed him at all

Hating gays isn't redpilled, it's Muslim-tier.

>The best producer
That's either premier madlib flying lotus or dilla