==ICELAND DECLARES CHRISTIANITY A PUBLIC HEALTH HAZARD==

==ICELAND DECLARES CHRISTIANITY A PUBLIC HEALTH HAZARD==

>The island country of Iceland has officially declared Christianity a public health hazard. The law proclaiming the radical idea was signed recently by *Prime Minister Sigurður Ingi Jóhannsson in the spirit of “protecting the elderly from scams, our children from nightmares, and the general population from chicanery.

>As strong as the law’s language is, it does not restrict the free exercise of religion by any citizen or visitor.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN CHRISTFAGS GOT BTFO?

kachetiendg.blogspot.com/2016/06/the-island-country-of-iceland-has.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qj8n4_wNf38
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
patheos.com/blogs/laughingindisbelief/2016/04/iceland-declares-christianity-a-public-health-hazard/
patheos.com/blogs/laughingindisbelief/is-this-satire/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this can't be serious

Only christianity a no mentions about Judaism and Islam?

It's really brave of them to write a law marginalizing people that can't harm them in any way when ten feet away a plague of locusts is prepared to behead them all at the slightest instance of criticism

The cuck, it is spreading.
Skandinavien ist verloren.

Welcome to Scandinavian countries friend :^)

>blog
>source
pick one

80% of Icelanders believe in elves

Scandinavia wasn't always christian to begin with, I hope there will be a reawakening of the ancient religions.

this is fedora country boys

I'm now supporting England in the Euros for their match against Iceland.

Why are scandis such insufferable cuckolds? Jesus Christ, where did all the vikings go?

Public Health is not a neutral concept, it was invented in the early 20th century to justify totalitarianism.

Good, hope we do the same. But it's unlikely.

I can't find any news report about this. Just poorly written blogs and fucking reddit.

Give real source or fuck off, OP.

christians getting cucked by the day

Ragnarök motherfuckers

I hope this means the return of Väinämöinen instead of islam.

y-you know Iceland is predominantly Atheist right?

>Jesus Christ, where did all the vikings go?

Ironically vikings went away the second Scandinavia adopted Christianity.
Hopefully things like this will push the Nordic lands back towards the wisdom of Odin.

Jesus said: "If someone strikes you in the cheek, turn to them the other cheek."

Odin said in the Havamal something like: "If your home is being burned don't stay, go fight the arsonist in the field."

They need to fight mudslides in the field. Turning the other cheek does not help.

what did hee min byy dus

>countries finally rejecting bullshit moralfag hippie garbage bronze age stories

About time.

This is the most fucking retarded post

Scandinavia is atheist you pagan fuckwit and the Scandinavians abandoned vikingism because they organized themselves into centralized kingdoms which weren't allowed to make war against other Christians so instead they invaded fucking Finland

Kill yourself

I meant I'd rather support a Protestant than an atheist.

>atheists have the lowest birthrates in the world

Good job killing the West, you sexless fuckwit

....The christians are why they're like this. This is one thousand years of brainwashing to try and get rid of Viking behavior. That and many other aspects of their culture were ended by christian incursion.

And now we see the end result- the cultural effects of christianity will lead to the end of the religion itself. The christian obsession with being victimized inevitably leads to them victimizing themselves.

>reawakening
it's still really active dude

>blogspot
is this your average poltard?

Jesus was referring to personal insults at the Sermon on the Mount, not to life or death situations or situations where self-defense or defense of others was concerned.

At least its British Protestantism not American corpo-faith

Is this actually real??
((( )))

and what are they replacing it with?

i guess you prefer getting on your knees and worship mudslime cock

Fuck off iceland air

Yes, what an odd coincidence

youtube.com/watch?v=Qj8n4_wNf38

>"Iceland: A Nation of Bastards" preached by Pastor Steven L Anderson

Stephen Anderson BTFO's iceland hard.

Have they declared Islam a public health hazard?

Everybody in this thread thinks that Icelanders give two shits about religion
>we dont

but not islam nor judaism.......... fucking semites go to hell

we do it for the lols to keep tradition.

You will when you become a far-flung outpost of the rapeliphate

You have islam or judaism in Iceland?

Because kids fucking suck dude. Kids are the worst.

Common sense, science, logic

There was an immigrant flooding in 2015 so yeah, i bet.

>Stephen Anderson
no

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Yes.

Also, really weird, I thought Steven was the wrong spelling.

Steven Anderson.

If this is true then ban Islam.

My mom watches that guy, he looks like Cpt America.

How did that work out for you? Still immigrants there? You have any idea on why only christianity is public health hazard?

Väinämöinen promised to return once the son of Marja was no longer worshiped by people.

watch it, it's really good.
it's been a while since i've listened to it, but from what i remember there's nothing in there that will upset your delicate catholic sensibilities.

It's Iceland. What do you think?

As of 2015 FBI reported that only 7% of Iceland was a religion other than Christianity, or not atheist. Islamic population is probably much lower, 1%.about 88% of iceland is Christian.

>no one checks where the fucking sources point
Get your shit together Sup Forums. I know most of you are retards but Jesus fucking Christ.

The first Norse Tempel in a thousand years was just built in Denmark.
It's a fairly active religion throughout Scandanivia.

I think one of the reasons are that old and sick people were getting scammed by tourist for up to 10000$ by selling them shit that should "heal" them(telling them it has christian powers or something), and yes there are alot immigrants here, still.

It's bait. Thank you for amusement.

>chicanery

Californian here, wish I was protected from chicanery

What the fuck does FBI care about Iceland for?
Shouldn't they be putting honeypots on Sup Forums?

Do people actually believe in it though or is it just for fun

((( )))
Do you guys have Arab rape gangs patrolling your streets yet? Also is Iceland nice? Tell me about it

Do people believe in a Nazarene on a stick was the messiah or is it just for fun?

>the radical idea was signed recently by *Prime Minister Sigurður Ingi Jóhannsson
Yeah no, this didn't happen.

Iceland has been christian for longer than anything else you disgusting medicuck

I think a fair amount believes in it, though most probably just do it for fun. You get to drink beer first thing in the morning

The FBI logs everything about every country

No, we only became Christian a good generation of two after all of Scandinavia was converted.

Who are those two people with your prime minister?

Underrated.

Awesome, step in the right direction, now declare that to all desert religions, they are the cancer of the world.

Elves are real you dip.

Cus hes in

Oh yeah I forgot new Zealand existed for a second

the church is only good when its persecuted

state churches are a cancer that are filled with atheists and careerists

Wife and mistress.

Iceland is really nice actually, calm, white and a really safe place, but the worst thing about Iceland are polaks(rude, thiefs, degenerates, stealing our own fucking country)

Sæll.

You're fucking retarded. The Norse fought christianization tooth and nail.
It was a religion and way of life that helped their ancestors to thrive in brutally cold and harsh climates and brought people together. The backlash against an Eastern religion trying to dominate Europe was strong and came from deep within the very soul of Europa's children.

Bleller.

Figures.

whatever, varg

GREENLAND ISN'T GREEN

ICELAND ISN'T ICY

Það er gaman að vera ekki eini islfaggi í þessum þræði

>blogspot

Well, that's a reputable source.

If this is real I'm going to fucking immigrate to Iceland. I can only imagine what it would be like to live in a country that is this based.

You guys have a very small population I can't belive you would let mudslimes in, don't you guys have a ban on horses because you only want your tiny horses.

Our winters are.

How many of them are coming? What all is there to do there? Are there nice coffee shops and cafes, theatres, music, movies, shops, gyms, outdoor stuff to do? I know you guys have only like a few hundred thousand people there so I'm just curious on what daily life things there are there. Iceland has always struck my interest as a cool place

iirc The Althing ruled for the longest time a man could choose to be christian or pagan.

It wasn't until large amounts of pressure from the christian countries that Iceland was forced to drop belief in the old gods so as to not lose critical support and trade from those christian nations.
There was also lots of physical threats against not just pagans but their families.

>iirc The Althing ruled for the longest time a man could choose to be christian or pagan.
Pagan rituals had to be practised in private. We were effectively a christian nation with a few pagans here and there.

As a burger, how hard would it be to buy land in iceland and live offgrid?

The blog this was originally from openly claims it's satire. Fuck off, OP.
patheos.com/blogs/laughingindisbelief/2016/04/iceland-declares-christianity-a-public-health-hazard/
patheos.com/blogs/laughingindisbelief/is-this-satire/

Good

If you have the money you could easily succeed.

Lol. Farming in Iceland?

Islam still welcome in Iceland ;-)
bring all your brown friends

Won't happen. You've got to love these delusional pagan faggots who think that the Marxists are just going to casually overlook their retarded pirate-religions in the purge.

They are doing this to weaken you. There will be no replacement.

Urban gardening is easy senpai

iceland is green

It has all those thing but it's way too overpriced, except you want to drive out of town there's nothing too do except shitpost Sup Forums and yes polaks are coming at a really fast rate. I'ts a cool place when you're driving around the country and staying out of Reykjavík.