If Americans believe in freedom so much, why are these banned there?

If Americans believe in freedom so much, why are these banned there?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/kinder-egg-toy-death-france-three-year-old-french-girl-chokes-a6822626.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oAVjk2fwnEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because we don't want our children to die because of some retarded egg with a toy in it

Haha good one

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
AMERICANS ARE SO STUPID
AND FAT
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

you can't have food in something that is not edible, it gives the wrong impression to a dumb 5 year old

>ban Kinder surprise eggs because kids regularly eat the toy inside and choke on it
>kill kids anyway by putting them on the bottom of a mobility scooting ridden by an egg

No comprendro hombre. ¿Habla americano?

>BAW GOD PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN

take a good look at what all those sheltered kids are turning out to be

Hmmm?

Because they dont celebrate Easter in America dummy

I don't even see how you would choke on it unless you try to gulp it hole not even chewing.

they arnt banned. they just have to be imported as novelties and so are subject to higher import taxes than foodstuffs so very few places stock them and usually charge outrageous prices for them. They are pretty low tier candy anyways

Because retarded American parents prefer to blame the corporation for their children choking instead of their own inability to look after their own offsprings.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/kinder-egg-toy-death-france-three-year-old-french-girl-chokes-a6822626.html

Because muh children. No really, our gov't loves to shove its hooked nose into families' lives under the guise of 'safety'.

Eurofaggitz BTFO

4 USD, seriously? That's outrageous. The cost like 1 EUR over here in the Fatherland.

From what I gather the child put the toy in her mouth, so whats the difference to any other small toy she might have had in e.g. her room?

the argument is that because the toy comes from the candy that young children could think they are edible, not necessarily because they could swallow the entire egg and choke on the toy. Its why if you label something as food that contains a toy you need to cover it in a plastic shell in america to help make the distinction between food and toy

>Guns for underage kids is find

>A fucking kinder egg is not

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oAVjk2fwnEA

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHA XDDDD *BREATHS* HOLY SHIT HOW FUCKING STUPID YOU HAVE TO BE *BREATHS AGAIN* AHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAJSHAJHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA I... I CANT BELIEVE THIS

I get your argument. However at age 3 I never had the idea to swallow the toy. It was like a ritual. First eat the chocolate (which isn't really that good) then build the toy or puzzle or what ever was in there and play with it. Really no one I know ever got the idea to eat the toy.

Also I believe this is true. And it starts to happen here in Germany as well.

Just pointing out that it isnt my argument. Just explaining the rationale behind why they are banned. I dont agree with the ruling but it doesnt effect me anyways

No one should play with guns. But I strongly believe children should be taught how to handle guns properly. That avoids accidents. Also I believe everyone should be able to own and carry guns to defend themselves. Sadly it's forbidden here in Germany.

ok, got it

yes but you sure want your kids to get shot in school right

Not an argument, school shootings have happened in Germany too, and we have extreme gun control, retard

children can't legally own guns