How are you preparing for the Filipino century?

Practicing my espaƱol, senpai!

This thread is why I still come here

If America did not reign in the Japs in WW2, would China even exist right now?

I'd gladly subjugate to the filipino masterrace.
I can't be no more than your servant

Yes, also Hiroshima and Nagasaki. China is too big to fail. Countless dynasties proves that.

Good hear that from my indios. We'll keep your existence in mind when the time comes.

Yeah but they have lost literally every war they have fought for the last 400+ years

Let me repeat again.

>China is too big to fail.

During the WW2, Japan can't even conquer 1/4 of China. What makes you think that any country can subjugate the population half the world's size?

Why did we leave Taiwan alone

>tfw you end up working in fast food/housekeeping...in the Philippines

I suppose, It' isn't as if they have been destroyed by multiple ethnic and racial groups in what is now modern China for Centuries.

Only the Mongols, Japanese, then the French, then the British, then the Germans , then the Japanese again, then the Russians several times, then the Americans, then the Japanese again, then the Americans and South Koreans and finally the Vietnamese

reminder that Taiwan is rightful Philippine clay.

So is Guam. Gibe it back before Kim nuked it.

>when maids become the most highest paying job in the world

What are Filipinos?

White spaniards

>So is Guam. Gibe it back before Kim nuked it.

fuck off were full etc

L I E S.
Filipinos look a lot like Indiginous Australians to me.

I don't think you understand what failure is. Every time a dynasty fell that is their government falling and being replaced. They literally got conquered twice by outsiders.

t. Carlos Chang

We're currently impregnating them on sex holidays so Australian genetics will last forever. Rate plan

Pls post more often the sefefrican shill is fucking annoying. Rather have you chinkxican shitposting here

Not fair! You're closer

kill yourself, chang

i plan to import a pinay wife, thus ensuring my bloodline will live on with the glorious filipino master race

Eh, did you read what I wrote?
That is a (small) list of all the wars they have lost the last few centuries

Good lad, bleaching their genes will give them an upgrade