Football season back

>football season back
>eurocuck and divegrass threads now taking a back seat
>NBA isn't even back
>NHL isn't even back

Whelp you foreigners have had your little moments but Sup Forums is and always will be an American Sports board. You are just renting

Living on your board, perro-caca'ing on your porch rentfree.

Givin no fucks, TSUUU'ing on your handegg threads.

Kind of hilarious you have to keep telling people it's your board rather than showing it

Just makes you look really insecure. Whatever helps you sleep at night

this is actually my board and everyone is welcome

>s-spee is our b-board
What about "no"? If I make a shitpost about Messi I'm guaranteed 150 replies. A shitpost about NFL will barely get 15.

How about yea? Sup Forums gets most of it's traffic during American hours and during Sundays when football is on. Stay mad, Francois and deal with it

>when you're so old you remember these comics being made and posted

Big man ting..where were the gridiron threads when football was actually being played??

I mean was there any doubt that Sup Forums is inherently dominated by American sports and it's posters? The only time during American Sports season that soccer dominates is during the World Cup

>muh traffic
>85% of those posts are in a general, 10% in a gamethread
>not a single meme since da burrs
yeah the most American board yess fuck yeah

That used to be like this. Oh, how times have changed my friend!
See, today, the very first day of much awaited new NFL season. NFL threads don't even make half of the board.
How the mighty have fallen

Can we agree that american football is like visiting a McDonalds and Rugby is at least 60% better?

>It's an insceure American thread

>NFL threads don't even make half of the board.
They make up more than 70% of the board right now. Sup Forums always has been and always will be dominated by Americans and American sports

who's that qt

Why are divegrass fans so insecure their sport isn't the most talked about sport on this board?

Who made this thread in the first place?

911 get

Aren't you the frenchie that made multiple threads talking about how divegrass was the dominant sport when 3 of Americans sports weren't even started yet?

Now that NFL has started you have been thoroughly BTFO

thank you, friend

Only amerifarts make this threads.

>the 7-1 who has been posting in every single NFL thread about how no one cares or watches football anymore shows up
lel

Watch out, user. You can get banned for posting that picture.

>tfw

Meta threads should be banned, only retarded amerifats do them and they won't be missed.

came here to post this. It has been the same shit for the past 5 years. Burgers are all talk but no action.

Wasn't me. There are probably more than 1 French guy here?
Anyway, NFL much anticipated first day is in full heat, and yet it still has less activity than an international break. Underwhelming.
Besides, don't come tuesday, because UEFA Champions League starts.

>only Amerifats do them
>posts in a TSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUU thread

>and yet it still has less activity than an international break.
You are delusional as fuck dude lol again Sup Forums traffic spieks and hits it's high during NFL season and during American sports time. You have literally nothing to prove your case

>American "banter"

>having to make threads with 3 replies to "assert" your "dominance" over a board
You aren't banned yet because mods are fat niggers who also watch NFL.

>imagine living in a country where 1/3 of the population is obese
>imagine the smell