Mean Girls remake when?

Mean Girls remake when?

Remove top right

why are there no blondes in movies anymore?

im not talking about that half assed blonde like in your pic

And bottom right

shut up

>emma does an american accent

oh no please not again

I've wondered this too.

All of the qts are brunettes now.

how fucking stupid are you ? why would they cat old women to play a high school movie

Emma Watson has zero charisma, why is she still getting cast in movies?

Get rid of the ones on the right
No idea what the top left is
The bottom left is a frog

replace emma with ratface

which one?

because she's made of porcelain

she watson the mean queen i hope so.

the only one thats not a yank

Anna Kendrick
And please no, fuck that ugly kike

this is an emma love thread right?

how do women in hollywood really get work? sucking cum out of dicks emma the best.

you need to look like a bitch to star in mean girls

>zero charisma
Post one woman who does.

blowjobs

but it still needs to be watchable

how does she look so perfect when everyone else is a goblin

>emma watson
You mean the millionaire who gave a speech about hard her life is because she has a vagina?

>no pic related

No k-stew?

Emma Stone has some charisma

>sucking cum out of dicks emma the best.

stone,roberts,kenrick and lawrence all look like they can be bitchy and friendly

Remove watson, can't act

hey guise can I join?

I went to HS with this hippy skank. don't tell me youngfags like her because she was in those knock off hungergames series

>mean girls remake
>only old women

not even sure if youre joking or not

Easy A was practically the same thing.

She can be the one that masturbated with a hot dog.

you don't cast a teen in a teen part
teens play children
~25 yos play teens

I liked her ass on that Snowden film

this pic is more magical than all 8 potter movies combined

Rachael McAdams was in her late 20's in it. Not like high school movies have ever actually starred high schoolers.

>tfw you'll never be the one she's looking at like that
>tfw you'll never find emma surrounded by a bunch of creepy, ugly neckbeards
>tfw you'll never come along with your semi-normal appearance and look like a suitable partner next to the other goblins
>tfw she'll never tell you her hotel room number and when to meet her

I could go on but i'll stop now

JLaw is perfect for the bitchy role.

if this guy told you he was closer to emma watson then you were he wouldn't be lying.
this troll of a man is on a higher level than you or I

One day I entered a competition to meet with the cast of Harry potter, being a huuge fan. I forgot about after awhile, but a few weeks later I got an email saying I could meet with the cast! I rushed to the airport, flew to England and sure enough a car picked me up and took me to the set of the last movie, Ron, Harry, and hermione were waiting there to greet me. I was so excited I jumped right to asking questions. They were very friendly but emma was giving me a strange mischevious grin the entire time. As I was leaving she approached me and told me to go to a location scribbled on the back of a piece of paper she handed me. Without hesitation I rushed to the location to find a very very beautiful large house, I buzzed at the gate and the gate opened, closing and locking behind me. I strolled up to the door but before I could knock, It flung open revealing emma Watson in a sexy black lace night gown, she gave the same smirk from before and yanked me inside, but what happened next was far from what I was expecting...

Are you talking about the literal hobbit over her right shoulder? Or the giant behind her sniffing her hair?

Say what now?

She pulled me to her bedroom and pushed me onto the bed, she told me to close my eyes, and I did. She begin tying me to the bed, tightly, I was not getting out of this room. She got on top of me and said something I never expected, or wanted. "Your new duty is to be my personal slave, the requirements are to lie here awaiting my beautiful plump little ass to consume your face, and for you to sniff up any gas that escapes my stinky crack do you understand." "I actually have some nasty one brewing right now, get ready!" She backs up her perfect toned booty towards your face as you try to wrap your head around what exactly is going on. But before you can say a word, you are sealed into a long contract, full of Dutch ovens and silent but deadly farts, assaulting your nose. " here comes the first big on- urgh uhh! Ouuu yeah that felt good, nice and wet ohh god and, *sniff sniff* oh that one is ripe, how does it smell down there, great Id imagine, uhh that feels so much bette- uh oh, this ones gonna be bad!" She covers her booty and your face completely underneath her sheets. "Dutch oven time slave, it's gonna be a good one, a real steamer, I did have that burrito for lunch after all. Oh yeah this is going to be raunchy."

Phlarphergaaphhhhsplatpherrrsssssss a wet steamy burrito wind fumigates the hellish dungeon these pink flower sheets have become, a fart that hisses into your darkest fears, a gas you would expect from an obese Mexican man, not this seemingly sweet little Brit. "Oh yes, sniff it all up, because if you don't the punishment will make you wish you back in one of my signature Dutch- oh god here t comes!" A long warm silent fart steams the Dutch oven even more baking the smell deep into your nose, but terrified you take a deep inhale through your nose, just that second she splats out a steamy wet one that so unwillingly suck directly into your nose. "Oh my, aren't you a little go getter, If I had known you enjoyed them so, i would've done this much faster. And you better understand that that last deep breath is what I expect from here on out." You struggle as she slowly pulls down her panties under neath the gown reaveiling her perfect little brown hole.

;_;

emma plz

>this troll of a man is on a higher level than you or I

I would rather she not know I exist than to have creeped her out and disgusted her in person

all of those mutants

>Emma Watson fags
>worshipping the worst Emma

Ew. I'd take JLaw any day over that Brit

"Open your mouth and seal the hole shut with it, this next one will be tasty, and spicy and wet and oh my it will be the perfect storm, and here it comes now!" She strains as a wet spicy, juicy, steamy one explodes into your mouth, you feel desecrated, defiled, dirty, wishing you had never entered this competition but this is your life now, emma Watson owns you, and she will gladly use you as entertainment as she gasses you. She is your master, her ass owns you...

MOAR

If I had the chance to be Emma watsons toilet slave for a week, I would take that chance and I would drink her hot, sizzling piss. I would eat her pound sized turds. I would devour her wet, juicy, indescribable farts. And I would lick her butthole so clean, if she shined it on the sun, it would gleam like the St.Louis arch.

dumb frogposter

None of this minge was anything close to prime Lohan.