Why did everyone make a big deal about Force Ghosting when Aasif Mandvi and others were using it casually to attend...

Why did everyone make a big deal about Force Ghosting when Aasif Mandvi and others were using it casually to attend Jedi meetings during the Clone Wars?

those were holograms you dingus

how did Leia know how to force ghost?

what if force ghost are holograms?

>Several Jedi, including Ki-Adi-Mundi[5] and Plo-Koon[6] had the ability to force project themselves. Many Jedi used this to commune with the Jedi Council[7] during the clone wars

Er, what about the fucking Wookies though?

But what about Chairs (tm) and Breasts (tm)?

Good sexual relations with the Wookiees, Yoda has.

That was cgi

Why did he care so much about the wookies anyway?

force ghosting after death is not the same as when youre alive

Mundi is among the top 0.0000001% of Jedi. He's by no means the norm.

D A M A G E C O N T R O L

>five wives
>allowed to fuck because his race depends on it
What a madman

>allowed to fuck because his race depends on it
What? I saw a bunch of little kid aliens like him in the clone wars. And if he has to break the jedi code for the survival of his species, why not just not make him a jedi at all. What if he gets killed by robots or some shit, then the entire species is at risk

kek

I laugh every time.

this is somehow the best thread on r/tv right now

damn.. obiwan has a huge erection

Jesus the SW universe is horse shit

Holy shit. Pitchin a Big Top there, Mr. Kenobi.

It's a lot easier to produce a tiny force ghost. Leia couldn't do a full-sized one

fuck, haha

Is it the stupidity of the questions or the fact they're backed up by lore that makes it funnier?

Definetely the fact that there are some nerds who lack the self-consciousness to realize they're wasting their life writing "explanation" for kids' movies on a website called Wookiepedia.
The sheer absurdity of it all is astounding, makes me question the valor of freedom itself.

Why did everyone say that Sith can't force ghost when clearly Sheev is not only force ghosting but also enhancing his rear end and titties?

T H I C C