REST IN RIP SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

>'Seismic strain': Land around the San Andreas fault is rising and sinking, new earthquake research shows

>Fire Crews Make Headway on Twin Blazes Near Los Angeles Suburb; Evacuations Also Ordered in San Diego, Southwestern Utah Fires

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-san-andreas-fault-20160622-snap-story.html
weather.com/safety/wildfires/news/wildfires-azusa-duarte-southern-california
youtube.com/watch?v=XJpznMaZ85c
youtube.com/watch?v=wq-S8CIU7VA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-san-andreas-fault-20160622-snap-story.html

>weather.com/safety/wildfires/news/wildfires-azusa-duarte-southern-california

It is as if someone is punishing them.

>mfw texas and AZ are getting refugees

WHERE IS MY DOUBLE MOCCHA LATTE YOU DUMB HICKS?

BE SENSITIVE TO MUH CULTURE

Yeah tectonic plates move all the time you shit for brains retard. Not a big deal. The earthquake could happen tomorrow or it could be another hundred years. It would be much more concerning if there was no movement at all.

>DOUBLE MOCCHA LATTE

OP here. Received a coupon for a free frosted coffee from Chick-fil-A. Immediately went to Chick-fil-A and exchanged it for a free frosted coffee.

It was delicious. Thank you God for putting me in the southeast where homophobes give out free frosted coffee and earthquakes aren't a thing.

Florida 2, California 0

Rock on!

>.The earthquake could happen tomorrow
So it is written

I didn't get repeating integers so kek has not ruled one way or the other

9.0 WHEN?????

Tomorrow

youtube.com/watch?v=XJpznMaZ85c
>it's finally here

Does kek will it? This post will decide.

>717
Yes but 717 is the area code of Tampa, WHICH IS WHERE I LIVE

Kek has spoken, so let it be done

Georgia here, can confirm. Try their lemonade or frosted lemonade. It's the best.

>mfw all the liberals in the cities die and the survivors inland turn California red

Disregard, I suck cocks. Now I'm not sure where I live

Save me Lord Kek

I don't think you understand how meme magic works. If anything happens it will most likely be an earthquake in your anus since you are being such a faggot.

Oregon is btfo

>understand how meme magic works
No one understands how it works. Not even wizards such as yourself. Don't ever post in my thread again unless you're willing to apologize for your foul language

Let spicistan sink into the wine-dark sea.

I loved their lemonade but I worked at chic-fil-a for a couple years in high school and got completely burnt out on it. I think I'm going to go get some now, thanks for reminding me user.

god emperor trump wills it

>tfw bought a house in norcal
I'm gonna have beach front property soon enough

Praise kek

>Rest in RIP
>Rest in rest in peace
I knew you guys were morons but I didn't expect you to be that fucking stupid

gonna go to LA this weekend and just start digging a trench. every bit helps

>leafposting this hard

>One of the most Latino states in the country.
Let it happen.

Honestly, I probably wouldn't donate a single penny to Southern California if anything bad happened. Fuck those cunts.

Large parts of Southern California will sink and disappear in a massive earthquake initiated Tsunami on the 24th of June.

>hurr LEAF meme
Netherlands only exists ironically.

literally nothing is going on here there is no happening, go back to bed everyone.
t. californian

Can confirm
t. Los Angeles resident

I give my energy to the mighty Kek for this to happen.

I hate movies in LA. All they talk about is what street their on.
"The aliens are set up on Victory and Sepulveda, I want you to take your men up Whitsett to the 10"
Fuuuuuck offf god damn

>California gets the big one before the election
>it becomes impossible to tally votes in California and democrats lose their 50 electoral college votes

RIP in Peace

God bless, i hope an earthquake destroys California.

Sorry m9 it's how we communicate. Everything is street name and freeways and highways are never referred to by name only numbers. You can always spot the fucking new guy cause he says he was on the San Diego freeway instead of the 405.

Oregon is safe. Nothing happens here.

Yeah but in Northern California we aren't barbarians and we don't say 'the 5' and 'the 101' we just say 5 and 101. Take 80 to 101 south. Fuck off I hate everyone

SO MANY QUESTIONS: if Southern California is destroyed where will those millions of Mexicans go? They will no longer have a home. Just the nightmare of forwarding those millions of welfare checks alone will be overwhelming. Will Mexico allow them in, or will it consider them destabilizing hordes of welfare dependent resource eaters and reject them? I mean their Government acts like they have no ties to these people despite them being Mexican nationals and their decedents, no feelings of responsibility for them from what I saw growing up there. Let's hope the Chinese will loan the US enough to take care of these Mexicans like we feel we must, and they feel we must. I hope somebody in our gov is figuring these things out before it becomes our worst nightmare.

The freeways used to have official names, like the Pomona freeway, it was then designated freeway 60, so people started referring to it as the 60 freeway

>if Southern California is destroyed where will those millions of Mexicans go?
FEMA camps.

millions will die

You call that a fire? I have bigger back yard fire pits!
Now this is a fire!

Eh we go back and forth desu. Some freeways like THE 405 are always like that but others we just say the numbers. I guess it's just the big ones we use THE for. 405, 101, 10, 710 and 5

Praise Kek

Almighty Kek, from his divine basement from which tendies are ever lasting and videogames forever delightful, shall revert the land of California back into the depths from which it came.

Praise Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=wq-S8CIU7VA

But if we have some terrible disaster befall us, who will take in all of our refugees?

California is a lot like Sup Forums, we got the OC, we set the standard, we create the narrative for all other states.

You take us out and it's like shutting down Sup Forums, where are the dregs of society going to wander?

Your state in next, don't kid yourselves.

Funny flyover states.