I sense a plot to destroy the jedi

I sense a plot to destroy the jedi

PILOT! LAND US IN THAT MOTHERFUCKING ASSEMBLY AREA!

NAW HIS ASS WON'T BE FUGGING TRAINED!

wait till the senate hears of this!

I sense a *BRRAAAAAAAP* *plop* to destroy the Jedi

OHOHOOO, YOU BELIEVE IN THE FORCE NOW BITCH? WELL GOOD, BECAUSE YOU'RE ABOUT TO FEEL IT

>Mace Windu: You are on the council, but we do not grant you the rank of master.
>Anakin Skywalker: What? How can you do this? This is outrageous, it's unfair.
>Mace Windu: Say "What" again

>A death mark's not an easy thing to live with

Why are we pretending that OT dialogue is any better?
Never got this maymay.

that's an oddly specific thing to sense

maybe when you get older, kid

I sense a droid attack on the Wookies

No argument?

this is a good meme and i am glad it is here

what are you on about? that conversation is fine and makes sense

Nobody cares about the fucking wookies. Why don't you go make a petition faggot

A Sith lord?

>a death mark's not an easy thing to live with
Think about that line for a second.

It's like saying "dying is no fun".

It's AT LEAST as on the nose as OP's line.

> I sense sloppy jangos for lunch

terrible character

Not that user, but you're trying way to hard.

>implying that movie has a plot

This made no sense to me.

Aren't they all wanted terrorists under sentence of death by the giant powerful galactic government? What the fuck does one slime mobster compare to that?

CAN ONLY MEAN ONE THING

I sense a plot to destroy the Death Star.

>Does it look like there's a sign outside that says "Dead Youngling Storage"?

they don't know power of my communications

A MOTHERFUCKING SITH LORD?!

>Dark side of the force surrounds the Chancellor

Do Jedis force shit or shit with force?

The empire isn't sending out people to track down each member of the rebellion. Being a guy who deals with various groups you could piss off is different.

>camo stormtropper

why didn't they have this in RoTJ?

Are you threatening me, master jedi?

The empire was cheap. Only colour allowed was beige.

>They know something's up since Ep I
>Discover a clone army made by a dead Jedi, all of whom are fashioned after the Separatists greatest warrior and no one asks why this is
>Never question the chancellor taking emergency powers or suspect him until too late
>Allow Obi-Wan to train Anakin even though Anakin is damaged beyond repair and drowning in Dark side temptation
>Send Anakin to guard Padme even though he's obviously emotionally attached to her
>Decide to do nothing about it when they learn the clones were actually ordered by Dooku and have a brainwashing chip in them to make them kill Jedi
>When they are tipped off that Sheev is a Sith Lord by the biggest retard in the order, they go and immediately try to assassinate him rather than inform the Senate with their evidence
>Find hologram recordings of Sheev Knighting Anakin as his apprentice, presumably the fight between Windu and Sheev where Sheev spells out his evil plan and resists arrest, and Anakin personally murdering children and choose instead to delete them rather than take them to the Senate or media

What a bunch of dumb faggots

No. I'm putting you under arrest, at night, in private, with little to no witnesses, which can be easily viewed as an act of treason. I now see that this was a grave mistake on my part. Had I publicly challenged your reasons for wanting to remain in power or arrested you in public in an attempt to reveal your identity as being a sith, the following events would have gone more in my favour. You may spin and attack.

>make a space dindu
>call him mace windu

>saving thumbnails
C'mere buddy

Mace Dindu's name predates Dindu as internet slang for violent apes who had done nothing wrong by over a decade.

>

Arrogance. Intimidation of the locals.

>his head is so shiny it literally reflects the sky

Except it's explicitly said in the movies that he has corrupted all the senators (except Bail Organa for some reason) so challenging him publicly would be useless.

Not the public. There'd be people who would side with the Jedi and there would be a civil war.

>so you sayin we some kind of.... jedi council?

Only other line I can remember from this guy
>A sith lord?

>There'd be people who would side with the Jedi
When they discovered him it was already too late.

"I sense a plot to destroy the jedi"

>does nothing

exciting stuff

He gave Sheev a makeover.

Underrated kek

I sense a plot to check these digits