Why does Sup Forums fear real rock so much?

Why does Sup Forums fear real rock so much?

Why do you keep making the same thread?

Shame Tommy Bolin OD'd on heroin and didn't give us more cool fusion albums like Spectrum and Mind Transplant.

hahaha

because the soyboy faggots on this board hate anything that reeks of authenticity and masculinity. They'd rather listen to some hipster faggot in an ironic beard sing about his feelings or some preachy young nigger rap about why white men are evil

t. "I have no emotional intelligence"

Eh, 70s hard rock is just kinda boring for the most part. Rainbow and LZ are good, along with some post-Sabbath stuff like Iron Claw and early Pentagram, but for the most part it's just very bland regurgitated blues.

based
t. soyboy

King Gizzards blows outta water any dadrock band

>authenticity

lol. The majority of dad rock is just a bunch of white guys wishing they were black bluesmen.

White guy blues ranks among the least authentic music in history.

>emotional intelligence

pic related, it's you

>only blacks can play the blues! Fuck white people!

Is there a more soy opinion?

refute it, post worthwhile white blues artists, make this thread into an actual discussion of music

King Upvote and the Reddit Mortizzzard doesn't blow even Strawberry Alarm Clock out of the water

Weird how so many black bluesmen came out and said the Stones improved on their format then

Blacks made the most authentic blues, there's no debating that.

You're the one accusing others of being hipsters, when white blues bands are literally just that.

>Blacks made the most authentic blues, there's no debating that.

Yeah it is completely debatable actually except in your mind. Trying to desperately derail the thread into Sup Forums bullshit doesn't alter the fact blues is a universal genre

we saved blues and created better music
deal with it

They literally invented the style. Blues is about working class black people's problems. I happen to enjoy some white guy blues but at that point it's a bunch of people just admiring and taking influence from that aesthetic. Basically the equivalent of indie kids playing black metal.

>Trying to desperately derail the thread into Sup Forums bullshit

How am I doing that when I'm just responding to that other retard's post about "muh authenticity"? All I'm saying is that's completely false given any definition of "authenticity". And you've done literally nothing besides contradict me.

Highway Star is one of my favourite rock songs of all time. That organ solo man.

>Not Space Truckin'

>making records was invented by white people
>any records made by a different race is inauthentic, they just wish they were white

I am convinced we are being flooded by 40 year olds by the recent amount of prog and hard rock threads

>he can only appreciate music made in his youth
pleb

Perhaps the hivemind finally is realising that almost all popular music has been catastrophically shit for the last thirty odd years. Say “le wrong generation” all you like but it’s true. I blame the ever increasing reliance on computers to achieve that crap, milquetoast pop sound and on the other end the fatigued, sloppy singing popularised by Nirvana.

t. kuck cuckbain fansoy

Nirvana were good, though.

Jeffrey Lee Pierce? Don Van Vliet? Stevie Ray Vaughan?

Nirvana killed real music and created buttrock

I don’t like them but I understand why other people do and don’t resent that. Problem is they set a precedent that other people have gone on to badly emulate.

You're thinking of Oasis.

Oasis>>>>>>>>>>Nirvana
Nirvana was pure trash, at least Oasis has good songs